Chapter 1

Be Mine..

*Home, 7am*

Ha-Eun is patiently waiting for her breakfast, when her little brother 'Haneul' appeared and asked her, "Noonaa~! Make me Pancakessss~~~". She responded to her little brother, "No..". Haneul runs to cabinet and grabs some cookies. He eats the cookies. Ha-Eun's Eomma comes in and says, "Ha-Eun! Why did you allow your brother to eat cookies!" Ha-Eun rolled her eyes. She responded in a cold tone, "Uhh..Because I don't care..?". Her Mother looks at her and says,"You used to be so much sweeter when you were younger...what happened to you." She sighs. Again Ha-Eun rolls her eyes. She looked at the clock. "7:40". She grabbed herself a granola bar, grabbed her keys and left. 

*School, 8am*

Ha-Eun finally made it to school. She was early, because she stopped to get some food. She walked inside the school and walked over to her locker. She got her stuff and starts walking to class. While she was walking, she noticed a familiar face walking into the principal's office. She thought to herself curiously, "Why does he look so familiar..?" She ignores it and walks off to class. (*RING RING*) The bell rang. Luckly Ha-Eun made it to class. She took her seat, and class started. The teacher said, "Attention students!" Everyone looked up and faced the teacher. The teacher says to them, "Today we have a new student". One girl yells out, "IS IT SOMEONE HOT..?!" The boys started getting annoyed and telling her to sit down. The teacher rolls his eyes and says, "Anyways, Please welcome our new student joining our class." A boy with a cute, serious, and cheeky face walks through the door. He bows and says, "Hello..I'm Kim Taehyung...I hope we can all be friends, and please treat me well...or else..." Ha-Eun's eyes widen. She says in her thoughts, "N-NO! It can't be Taehyung..he got ran over...back in 6th grade...I don't believe its him..." She starts tearing up. The teacher notices her tearing up. He asks, "What's wrong Ha-Eun..?" She looks up and wipes away her tears, "Uhh..may I use the restroom..?" The teacher nodded. Ha-Eun ran to the restroom. When she got there, she locked herself in one of the stalls. She was sobbing. She says to herself, "I thought you were dead Kim Taehyung! I don't understand how you are alive! My heart hurts, it pains...you came back to me Taehyung...". The restroom door opens. A gentle voice calls out, "Ha-Eun..?" Ha-Eun looked up. She opened the door and saw Chaeyoung (the author). She hugs and cries, "He is alive Chaeyoung! Taehyungie is alive!" Chaeyoung couldn't believe her ears. She yelled, "TAEHYUNG IS ALIVE..?!?!" She nods. Chaeyoung was happy to know that Taehyung was alive. She suddenly frowns. Ha-Eun asks her, "What's wrong..??" Chaeyoung answers, "He isn't the same...he doesn't remember us.."

*Flashback*

Taehyung was walking past people with his friends (BTS). Suddenly, Jungkook bumps into a girl. He yells, "YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" He looks down to see a cute girl looking at him. He and the girl blush. RM asks her, "What's your name girl..?" She answers, "C-Chaeyoung..?"  Jimin tells her, "Sorry about Jungkook yelling at you.." Jungkook  immediately yells, while blushing, "I'M SORRY! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!" The guys look at him like "Da dude..?" He blushes and hides behind Jin. Taehyung sighs and says, "Sorry about him..I'm Taehyung..and those are my friends..and behind Jin is Jungkook.." Chaeyoung turns to see him. She says while stuttering, "T-TAEHYUNG..?!?!" She was dumbfounded. She hugs him. She squeals and says, "OOO HA-EUN IS GONNA BE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU! DO YOU STILL LIKE HER..?!?" He asks, "Who's Ha-Eun..?" He is finally free from Chaeyoung. She was so shocked. She yells, "HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HA-EUN! YOU REALLY LIKED HER!" He is still dumbfounded. Jin says, "Calm down..besides we have to go.." He pushes taehyung away. The guys follow them. Jungkook looks at Chaeyoung again. He smiles and follows after them, leaving Chaeyoung blushing so hard. She says to herself, "You didn't leave us Kim Taehyung..." She walks to class.

*End Flashback*

She says sadly, "That's everything that happened". Ha-Eun says, "So you flirted with a guy named "Jungkook"..?" Chaeyoung blushes when she heard his name. She stutters, " H-HE BUMPED I-INTO ME FIRST!!" She hides her face. She says, "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU AND TAEHYUNG!!" Ha-Eun giggles, then frowns. She says, " Taehyung lost his memories in the accident...And it's all my fault.." She started tearing up again, just remembering the day of what happened.

*Flashback to 6th grade*

Ha-Eun, Taehyung, and Chaeyoung were all playing together. The ball goes off to the streets. Ha-Eun says, "I'LL GET IT!" She runs off cheerfully. While she was getting the ball, a drunk driver wasn't paying attention to the road. Taehyung saw the car getting closer to Ha-Eun. He yells, "HA-EUNIE! LOOK OUT!!" He runs to her and pushes her out of the way. He gets hit by the car. He layed on the floor. Ha-Eun screamed, "TAEHYUNGIE!" She runs to him. She holds him in her arms, Sobbing and sobbing. People started attacking the drunk man, calling him names and telling him that he is a danger. Taehyung layed in Ha-Eun's arms. Ha-Eun kept telling him to stay with her. They liked each other ever since they met and became best friends. The Ambulance arrives and takes Taehyung to the hospital. Ha-Eun was sobbing. Chaeyoung was sobbing as well. They felt like they were gonna loose their friend. At the hospital, the nurses rushed Taehyung to the Hospital. They rush him to the operation room. Ha-Eun was sobbing and sobbing. Ha-Eun kept saying to herself, "It's all my fault..I'm gonna loose Taehyungie...It's all my fault". Taehyung's parents arrive. Mrs. Kim yelled, "WHERE IS MY SON..!!?" She was crying. Ha-Eun said, "Mrs. Kim I'm so sorry, It should have been me.." Mr. Kim says, "Ha-Eun it isn't your fault..My son has always liked you...he said he would always protect you..And he did..My son is strong..he will make it.." He hugs her. Ha-EUn cries on his shoulder. A few hours later, the doctor comes out. He disappointly says, "I'm Sorry...He didn't make it". Ha-Eun couldn't believe her ears. He DIDN'T make it..?! She screams and cries, "TAEHYUNG..!!" She drops to her knees and starts sobbing. After a few weeks, Ha-Eun didn't leave her house. Ever since the Supposed death of Taehyung, she never wanted to go outside, well..just for school. She started getting bullied by the popular girls. They blame her for killing Taehyung. Ha-Eun was in so much pain, she started Cutting ( Author's Note: Fyi my cousin don't actually cut and she ain't suicidal.) She kept blaming herself because of Taheyung's supposed death. Taehyung always made Ha-Eun happy, but now...he doesn't. She tried to commit suicide, once at school.   She never forgave herself, so she started acting bad now. Choosing the bad path. Taehyung always lit a good path for Ha-Eun, but it just didn't work (Author's note: No Drugs, No Nothing) Nothing made her happy.

*End Flashback*

Ha-Eun was crying. She said, "It's my fault he was almost killed..". Chaeyoung hugs her and says, "He pushed you out of the way so you didn't get hit..he would have wanted you to be happy. Just be happy for him now, because now we know..he's alive.." Ha-Eun wipes her tears and sighs. She nods and they both leave the bathroom.