Chapter-25

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Madam!" Donghae called in an urgent tone, as He rans inside the office.

"What's with You?" Minjy asks uninterestedly as She continues reading the paper.

"They say they have found where Young Miss has gone." He replied after catching His breath.

"What?! They have found Marcella?! Where?! Where is She?!" Minjy suddenly rose from Her seat, Her eyes widening.

"In Daegu Madam. But the bad news is, they don't know where Young Miss is staying." Donghae informed.

"They are all still a bunch of useless people! Hurry up! And find where Marcella is hiding! Now!" She commanded angrily.

"Yes, Madam." Donghae responded before scurying out the office.

"Marcella, make sure I can't find You because if I did.... You can feel My wrath.." She mumbled menacingly.

The door suddenly opens, She glares towards it and saw Her secretary walks in.

"I think You are not in the right mood Madam, maybe it is not the right time to tell You." Her secretary said as She acts to leave.

"Wait! What is it?" Minjy asked, massaging Her temples.

The secretary halt Her steps and turns to face Her.

"Mr. Siwon said He found Your daughter's friend Madam." She replied politely.

"You can now go Hyemi. And tell Siwon to come in." She said plainly.

Hyemi vowed before leaving.

The door opens, A man with a terrified girl behind Him came walking in.

"Tell Me it's a good news Siwon." Minjy raise Her brows.

"Speak what You know or else...." Siwon warns menacingly.

"N-Naeun i-is i-in D-Dae--" The Girl stuttered but Minjy cut Her off.

"I know She is in Daegu! But where specifically?!" Minjy shouted impatiently.

The Girl flinches then get something in Her pocket and gave it to Minjy.

"What is this?" Minjy asks confusedly, raising Her right brow.

"That's the address where Your daughter is staying. Could You let Me go now?" She asks in a flat tone.

Siwon look at Minjy who only nodded.

"And about the promised Mister, You said You'll let go of Jimin if I told You where She is." Choa said looking at Siwon.

"Fine. I tie Her inside the comfort room of that coffee shop, You were earlier." Siwon replied defeatedly.

Choa then left without saying anything.

"What a rude girl. Didn't even said a goodbye. Tsk." Minjy mumbles as Her lips curve up.

"Whatever. Now the luck is on Me. I'll catch You sooner or later Marcella. Whatever it takes." She smirks.

 

 

 

---

"Hello?" Bomi says as She answered the phone they were watching Tv when Her phone rang.

She stood up and went to open the window in the balcony upstair.

"Huh, Hayoung ah? What's the problem? What!" She almost screamed hearing Hayoung's response.

Eunji, Yerin and Seolhyun look at each other when they heard Bomi screamed upstair.

"Alright, I will tell the others. Please take care there Hayoung ah." Bomi says as She hangs up.

She immediately went to the living room and look at Them.

"Guys! We have to go back to Daegu!" She informed Her cousins.

At that moment Chorong and Namjoo wasn't there because they both went to their respective home to change.

"Why? What's the matter Bomi Unnie? Why did You screamed?" Seolhyun asks concernly.

"Naeun ah, nearly got kidnapped earlier. Hayoung ah, said that it was five men who have done the crime." Bomi told them.

"What?! Are they alright? I'll go change My clothes." Eunji replied, getting up from the couch and walk to Her room.

"They are fine. Hayoung ah, got a small wound. She nearly got stab." Bomi answered worry evident in Her voice.

"That kid, I told Her to be careful." Eunji mumbled before entering Her room.

"Do We have to bring Our gun?" Yerin asks innocently.

Bomi look at Her then sigh. "Yeah... I think We need to. It's for Our defense and protection."

Yes! I'll go get My gun and Hayoung ah's gun." Yerin happily hop to Her room.

"What are You thinking Seolhyun ah?" Bomi inquired when She saw Seolhyun spacing out.

"Hmm. I am thinking about those Men. What if it's Naeun's mother who hired them? Then both of them are not safe in Daegu anymore." Seolhyun explained in a serious tone.

"You got a point. I think We should move them out from Daegu." Bomi replied quite concernly.

"Let's change so We can go and meet them." She added as they went to their own room.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Eunji Decided to drive the van, so they can all fit in.

Chorong and Namjoo came too after receiving a text from Bomi.

They were almost traveling for three hours, few more minutes and They will arrived at Daegu.

"Eunji Unnie, You can leave the van at Mr. Han's driveway. I already texted Him." Seolhyun informed breaking the silence.

"Alright... Just tell Me where Mr. Han's house is located?" Eunji replied.

"Oh.. Just go straight. That house with red gate, that  is Mr. Han's house." Seolhyun pointed to their front.

"Okay..." Eunji nodded Her head.

Then a Security Guard stop them from going further.

Seolhyun roll down the window to talk with the Security.

"Hello, Sir. I already talked to Your boss. He said We can freely used His driveway to park. You can confirm it to Him. Tell Him that Kim Seolhyun is here." Seolhyun told the Security in a polite tone.

"No ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter