Chapter-11

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

After hearing what Seolhyun told them, Bomi immediately manuevers the Yacht.

"Hayoung! Naeun! here we come!" Bomi hollered.

Chorong, Choa, Cheska and Jiyeon looks at her with a smile.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

We have been running to where Hayoung heard the noise.

I think i can't do this anymore, i wish i have exercise more so that my stamina won't fail me.

"Wait Hayoungie!" i half yelled as i stopped to catch my breaths.

I saw her stop in her tracks and glance back to where i am then slowly jog towards me.

"Are you alright?" she asked in a worried tone when she stops infront of me.

"I am fine. I just need a little break. I'm sorry i can't catch up with you." i said trying to sit on the rock.

"No, it's okay. Come on i will just carry you on my back." she offered.

"I.... Are you sure?" i asked instead.

"Yes. Hope on." she crouched down so that i could hop on her back.

We pave our way to the eastern part of the island in a comfortable silence.

I look up the sky to see lots of seagulls flying above us.

After a long hours of walking, Hayoungie let me down. As she take a sit beside me.

"I think, we will definely leave this island today. I have a hunch that the sound i heard earlier is from a chopper." She said positively.

I reach for her hand and hold it. "Yeah. And when that happens, i want our official date to happen real quick."

She chuckled softly. "Why? didn't you like our date earlier?"

Well. I did like it but it got cut short because of the rescuer, jeez it seems like i don't want to go home yet.

I shake my head. "Not like th---"

"I was just teasing you..." She butts in, pinching my nose.

"Now, let's keep moving." She added as she stands up and offers her right hand to me.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

As soon as Bomi reached the shore, everyone well except Bomi dive out the yatch.

"Hey, wait up!" She half yelled seeing them out of the yatch.

"Hurry Bomi ah! We don't have time to waste." Chorong said after she got out from the water.

"A-alright i'm coming!" She replied as she jump out the yatch trying to catch up with the others.

 

 

 

 

---

"Hayoung ah! Are you here?!" Bomi yelled desperately.

"Naeun ah! Where are you?! Do you hear us?!" Choa screams louder.

They pass by a hut and stops infront to check if someone is inside. 

"Hello? Anybody here? Can you hear me?" Chorong inquired as she walks slowly inside, Bomi and the others followed her behind.

"I think No one is here unnie." Cheska said when they saw that it was empty.

"But i am certain that a survivor have use this as their shelter. We just need to look around and find them." Jiyeon commented as she walks out.

"Then let's go find them, they might just be around here." Choa added. 

they keep going until they pass by a Forest.

"Do you think, they are inside?" Jiyeon asks looking ahead of them.

"Maybe... Then let's go find them inside." Bomi answered softly.

"W-wait?! what if it's not safe inside?" Choa freaks out.

"Don't worry. We will protect you. Beside i won't let any of you get in danger." Bomi replied.

"Let's go." Chorong leads them into the forest.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

Eunji's group are still busy searching above the Island.

"Let's go down unnie. Let's help Bomi unnie's group find them." Seolhyun suggested when she saw how the Island looks like above.

"I wonder how they survive the day they spend here in the Island. Gosh. I hope they are okay." Yerin mumbles beside Seolhyun.

"Okay. Hold tight.  I'm just gonna look for a good landing spot." Eunji said as she tries to land it to the grassfield.

 

 

 

 

---

"Come on let's keep going." Yerin says as she leads them to the trees.

"Be careful guys! I'm gonna stay here and watch the chopper!" Eunji yelled against the noise coming from the chopper.

Seolhyun just gave her an okay sign before they continued walking.

She tries to contact Bomi and her group but Bomi's group is not answering.

"Where do you think we go first unnie?" Yerin asked.

"Let's go to the forest. If i'm the one who got stuck here i'll definitely go to the forest for survival." Seolhyun answered as she leads them in.

"Wait unnie, look!" Yerin points to the tree where a carving of numbers and days can be seen.

Seolhyun remembered when they were young, that their uncle always teach them that to know the day and date for their Survival.

"Then it's confirmed, Hayoung ah is here. Gosh I hope there are more survivors here." Seolhyun replied.

"Let's go guys!" Namjoo said As They pave their way to the bushes then passed by a wooded area.

"What's that noise?" Yerin asked nervously.

"I think I just heard someone yells, but i'm not sure." Namjoo replied as they started to walk in a hurried footsteps.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

She was interwining her hands with mine, as we walk through the forest.

I know i'm tired from walking but i don't want to be a burden to Hayoung.

So I endured the pain i'm feeling.

"You hear that?" She asked a smile visible in her face.

"Huh? What it is?" I asked confusedly, trying to focus my senses.

"I heard voices and footsteps coming our way! Finally we got rescued!!" She yelled in glee.

"Come on Naeunie! Let's get going!" She added as she tried to pull me with her, but in a second I fell down making her worried.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Naeunie!!" I worriedly shouted.

I saw her fell down to the ground, scraping her knees.

"I--i'm sorry Naeunie." I crouched down then check her knees.

"It's alright. I'm sorry i didn't told you that i was tired and that i am enduring some pain." She looks down in embarassment.

I smile seeing her like that before leaning down to kiss her wound. "there, i hope it lessen the pain."

She blushed then glanced at me. "Y-yeah, a bit."

"Hop on.. Let me carry you until we meet the rescuers." I crouched down so that she could hop unto my back.

"Okay, but you owe me a date." She relented.

"Alright, Everything for my Naeunie." I replied before walking to where i heard the footsteps are.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"I think I heard someone talk?" Bomi uttered as they got nearer to where Hayoung and Naeun are.

"Wow, i didn't know you have a sharp senses unnie.." Cheska commented.

"Uhh yeah.. You know from training but Hayoung has the sharpest senses among us." Bomi replied.

"Really? Then she might hear us if we yelled louder?" Jiyeon asked.

"Ohh, that might work." Bomi agreed then after a second she started yelling Hayoung's name.

"You are too loud Bomi ah." Chorong complained, covering her ears but she too yelled for Hayoung's name.

"Over there! Look!" Choa pointed to a silhouette walking towards them.

"Wh--what's that?" Cheska asks in a scared tone.

"A person perhaps... Or a wild beast. It's defend, so get ready." Bomi answered, readying to attack whoever it is.

"Wait!! Don't attack us!!" A familiar voice pleaded.

"Hayoung ah?!!" Bomi was the first one to react, letting her hand down.

"Yeah, it's us unnie."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter