Warmth

You Make Me Feel a Little Warmer

 

 

tumblr_pk8vfq0DRN1sr81m1o1_500.jpg

 

 

It has been an exhausting day for them, just like any other day, actually: waking up early, prepping for the recording with layers and layers of make-up, stiff coiffed colored hair, and fancy suits, and of course, performing on stage with blinding lights and deafening excited screams of fans. This set-up seemed intimidating before but years of experience eliminated most of their stage frights, insecurities and "what its". If anything, the stage became a huge part of their lives and it even let them unwind a little, at least but it doesn't mean that it makes it a little less tiring.

 

Sehun picked up his water bottle and downed almost everything in one go, parched after another four minutes of executing smooth choreography, vocals, and rap. He bent down slightly, heels of palms on his knees while catching his breath. His body felt like it's on fire despite the harsh winter outside the studio, sweat trickling down his neck and back. One more round before wrapping everything and then they're done for the day. He decided to join the others back on stage when he felt a warm, calming hand on his shoulder.

 

"Wipe your sweat first." Baekhyun said softly while he hands Sebun a tissue. Sehun, being a baby that he is, just leaned towards Baekhyun, beckoning the older male to wipe his sweat for him. Baekhyun complied, chuckling softly before gently wiping the sweat on Sehun's cheeks.

 

“Such a baby." Baekhyun tsked.

 

"Well, I'm your baby after all..." Sehun answered coolly, leaning closer to Baekhyun to tease the shorter. He didn't fail to notice the blush that painted Baekhyun's soft cheeks. They could hear Junmyeon and the other members talking happily to their Eris, and an eager answer from their fans immediately brought smiles to their faces.

 

"So... We should join them."

 

Sehun just nodded, the cool air on stage hitting him on his face before a new wave of screams can be heard when he and Baekhyun entered the stage again.


 

❤♡❤♡❤♡❤


 

The ride to their dorm is comfortably silent. Everyone is already exhausted; some members were already dozing off and some were on their phones when they arrived at their dorm. They almost didn't want to get out of the car because of the harsh and unforgiving temperature outside. No layers and layers of clothing would effectively fight off winter's coldness.

 

They begrudgingly left the car then scurried towards their dorm, Sehun would've laughed at them and even make a joke out of it if he's not tired, but he decided that his little antics could wait because all he wanted right now is to lay on the softness of his bed.

 

He didn't change into comfortable clothes before lying, face first, on his bed. Sehun decided to rest for a few minutes before giving himself a warm bath. He knew he needed it and it would make him sleep faster. Fumbling for his phone, he slipped his shirt off then comfortably rested his back on the headboard before he chose a game to play.

 

He carefully stepped inside the shower after a few minutes, immediately regretting his decision. He felt the kinks on his shoulder and calves, but ignored the bearable pain so he could get this done already.

 

Allowing the hot water to ease the knots on his back, Sehun thought about what he should do the next day. It’s their day off tomorrow, no schedules for anything, and this made Sehun sigh in relief. He thought about all the sleep he could get, and maybe he’d ask Baekhyun to have a movie marathon with him. After all, it’s been a while since they’ve went out on a proper date.

 

Sehun stepped out of the shower, carefully drying his hair then slipping on his sweatpants. It’s his habit to sleep topless, and it doesn’t matter if it’s snowing outside. The heater should serve its purpose, he thought. He continued drying his hair with his towel before he stepped out of the bathroom, emitting a silent gasp as he saw a huge cute adorable lump on his bed.

 

A smile immediately made its way on Sehun’s lips. He gently walked towards the bed while chuckling on the sight before him. He carefully hanged his towel beside his dresser before slipping inconspicously as possible on his bed. He gently slipped his arm under Baekhyun’s neck so that his hyung could comfortably sleep on his arm. He s his arm on Baekhyun’s waist, pulling the shorter towards him. When Sehun was sure he’s already comfortable in this position, he leaned down on Baekhyun’s ear, slightly waking up his hyung. “Baek…” Sehun softly called.

 

“Hmm?” Baekhyun just hummed.

 

“I think you’re in the wrong room, hyung.” Sehun whispered. Baekhyun didn’t reply to that and continued sleeping.

 

It’s not like Sehun doesn’t like Baekhyun on his bed, it’s the otherwise, actually. It’s just that their relationship still remains a secret, and Baekhyun said one time that he doesn’t want to surprise the other members about it; although if you were to ask Sehun his opinion, he’d say that the members already knew about it, they just didn’t make a move yet to confirm what they’re thinking. He’s always asking Baekhyun to have a sleepover in his room, but the latter is always just replying with a soft kiss on his lips.

 

Baekhyun snuggled on the warmth beside him and Sehun knew it’s better to stay this way. He stared at the beauty on his arms for a little more before he drifted off to dreamland.


 

❤♡❤♡❤♡❤


 

Baekhyun’s habit while sleeping is not entirely a secret among them, although Sehun must admit, he hasn’t really heard it himself. Now, however, he was woken up by Baekhyun’s soft whines. He blearily opened his eyes, realizing that the shorter’s head is almost dangling off the bed. Baekhyun apparently, is not just a noisy sleeper, he’s quite the ‘mover’ too, especially since his bed is more than enough for two.

 

Sehun moved towards Baekhyun, carefully slipping his arms again under Baekhyun’s neck, resting his other hand on Baekhyun’s waist, almost trapping the shorter under his warm embrace. Baekhyun kept on whining and Sehun realized that his hyung must be dreaming, that or the exhaustion is finally catching up on him. He gently ran his calloused fingers on Baekhyun’s soft brown locks before leaning closer then giving Baekhyun a light kiss on the forehead. Baekhyun’s slight frown slowly smoothened. Sehun smiled at the sight before nuzzling the crown of Baekhyun’s head, one hand softly caressing Baekhyun’s back, coaxing him to deep sleep again. The sight effectively lulled Sehun back to sleep.





 

It wasn’t an hour or two, however, when Sehun’s woken up again by Baekhyun’s whines. Sehun took a deep breath then carefully stretched before he pulled Baekhyun closer towards him again.

 

“Shh…” Sehun whispered directly on Baekhyun’s ear, almost as if cooing and coaxing a child in his arms. “It’s okay.” Then he resumed caressing his back.

 

Baekhyun just snuggled closer on Sehun’s warm chest, instinctively wrapping his shorter hands around Sehun’s torso. He unconsciously rubbed his cheek on Sehun’s chest, trying to get all the warmth he could. Sehun chuckled at the sight before sleep claimed him again.

 

… But this time, no whines or strange noises are heard anymore, rather, the sound of two hearts beating in sync in a cold winter night, and peaceful snores of two lovers.


 

❤♡❤♡❤♡❤


 

Baekhyun woke up first, eyes slowly opening, inhaling the familiar scent of home and cinnamons. He stared at the snow gracefully falling outside until he noticed an arm that heavily rested around his waist, taking note of the inviting warmth underneath him. He also noticed that he’s on someone’s chest; at least half of his body is on top of Sehun.

 

Baekhyun sighed at the warmth of the person underneath him, he unconsciously rubbed his cheek on Sehun’s chest, only to realize that the younger doesn’t have a shirt on. Baekhyun blushed at the thought. They’re literally skin-to-skin, not that Baekhyun doesn’t want it. He likes it. He likes this kind of innocent intimacy. He thought about what the other members would say if they’re caught in this position, but Baekhyun realized that he doesn’t really care about how the other members might think. He knew their leader and the other members already had an idea that he and Sehun are more than friends. There’s no need to pretend.

 

He looked up at Sehun’s face, frowning at the dark bags under Sehun’s eyes, but noticing the younger’s peaceful sleeping face. It’s a stark contrast of the Oh Sehun on stage: “intimidating devil, a god”, Baekhyun would always about it. He knew, however, and even the other members, that Sehun is actually just a baby, a person with a kind heart of that of a child’s.

 

He nuzzled Sehun’s cheek, no longer feeling abashed with their compromising position. He inhaled Sehun’s scent, which has always been his favorite even before they started dating. It makes Baekhyun feel at ease, and it never fails to remind him of home. It took a few minutes of pinching and prodding on Sehun’s face when the younger showed signs of waking up. Baekhyun felt Sehun’s comforting hand gently caressing his back. He bit back a grin, leaning towards Sehun’s ear.

 

“Wakey, wakey Sehunnie.” Baekhyun giggled.

 

Sehun just groaned and tightened his embrace on Baekhyun. It has always been Sehun’s favorite gesture to show his affection for Baekhyun, the second favorite, actually. The first would be kissing the shorter, of course. His other hand carefully tucked Baekhyun’s head on his neck.

 

“Sehuuuun.” Baekhyun softly whined, feet playfully flailing at the end of the bed. “It’s-” He glanced at the clock on the bedside table. “-Quarter to nine, you huge- baby.” Baekhyun showered Sehun’s face with light kisses.

 

Sehun hummed, a slight chuckle making its way on his chapped lips. “It’s still early, hyung.” Sehun said groggily while slowly opening his eyes. He was greeted by a mop of soft brown locks and Baekhyun’s face. He laughed softly when Baekhyun is continuously giving his nose light kisses. Sehun’s y morning voice made Baekhyun slightly shiver.

 

Baekhyun rested his head on Sehun’s chest again.

 

“Did you sleep well?” Sehun softly asked, fingers threading through Baekhyun’s hair. Baekhyun loves it so much when Sehun does cafuné. It makes him feel secured and thoroughly loved. Baekhyun just hummed in approval.

 

“Well, you should be. I took care of you last night.” Sehun laughed and Baekhyun felt his laugh’s vibration on his plump cheek.

 

He looked up at Sehun, eyebrows raising, silently urging Sehun to explain what he’s talking about.

 

“You kept on whining, hyung. While the sight is extremely cute, I knew you’re having trouble sleeping.”

 

“I didn’t say anything embarrassing, right?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “Nah, you didn’t. You were just a whining mochi last night.” Sehun laughed, and that had him earn a soft slap on his chest.

 

“Shut up.” Sehun knew that the nickname “mochi” would rile Baekhyun, and a riled up Baekhyun is a cute Baekhyun.

 

Sehun’s about to tease Baekhyun more when the door to his room suddenly opened.

 

“Hey, Sehun have you seen Bae-”. It was Junmyeon. The sight before him stunned him that he wasn’t able to finish his sentence, eyes slowly growing wide and cheeks slightly getting red.

 

An awkward silence enveloped the three of them, but was immediately cracked when Junmyeon awkwardly cleared his throat. “Uhm… It seems like… uh..”, coherence suddenly slipping between his fingertips. “Baekhyun’s here…” Finally completing his sentence. He was about to step out of the room, and give the two a much needed privacy, considering their not-so-innocent position, when Sehun spoke.

 

“We’re…” Sehun started, glancing at the mochi in his arms. “We’re dating.”

 

Junmyeon turned around to face them again, laughing softly. “Hmm… I think i know that…. I think we know that already.”

 

His statement immediately brought smiles and relief on the other two men. “Go down for breakfast now, kids.” Their leader love treating them as if they’re indeed his kids, both men chuckled at the remark.”

 

“So… I told you they’ve known already.” Sehun beamed at him.

 

Baekhyun pouted cutely. “I know. I love you. And, I’m sorry.” Sehun laughed at the adorable man then leaned down to kiss his temple. “I love you too, and I understand.”

 

They finally get off Sehun’s bed after a few more minutes of kisses and cuddles. When the two of them went down, however, they were greeted by the other members’ knowing looks, whistles and mischievous laughters. Jongdae and Chanyeol are hollering on the background, and Junmyeon is giving them a sheepish smile.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun just looked at each other then laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yall! I can’t just ignore the fact that BAEKHYUN SLEPT ON SEHUN’S BED! BAEKHYUN FREAKIN SLEPT ON SEHUN’S BED AND SEHUN HEARD HIM WHINE WHILE SLEEPING I’M-. Gosh i’m so in soft with these two orz. My SeBaek heart exploded when sehun said that. I was so damn happy, gosh. I didn’t mean to be this delulu but sdfghjklsdfghjklsdfghjkl. Actually, in the interview… Baekhyun said that he was supposed to wake Sehun up but he’s so tired so I think he just lay there and forgot that he’s not on his bed? Nevertheless, they freakin slept beside each other. No one’s making a fic out of it… at least non that i know of, so i felt the need to write what i thought about it. If you’re wondering where ive seen the translation of the interview, sorry to disappoint yall but i can’t find the link anymore -_-

 

Btw, im really sorry for my ty writing. I know i always apologize for the s i write but i really ain’t getting any better in the fanfic department :( i just really lack time to practice :(( so please bear with me. Hehe. Also, comments are very much welcomed <3 :)) I want to know your reactions^^

 

AND another thing, since i’m already here, might as well use this chance to encourage yall to vote for EXO in vlive, the gap is really disappointing, i know, but if we could just at least put an effort to it, yknow, not give up without a fight? Please vote for EXO in golden disk awards too, there’s actually a tutorial provided by EXO voting squad (EVS). EVS actually has a list of award shows that we need to keep tabs on, go pay it a visit if you haven’t. Also, if you don’t have any twitter account then i highly suggest you create one and join the fun there. Don’t forget to stream DMUMT and Love Shot on yt, melon, bugs, naver, mnet and soribada. If you don’t have a streaming pass, there are a lot of exol s on twitter that are distributing free streaming passes. Let’s make EXO number 1 in everything! Fighting!

 

Finally, Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the holidays and forget about stress for a while, yeah?

 

SEHUN LOOKS SO DAMN HOT HERE T.T (THESE AINT MY TWITTERS ALRIGHT!)

https://twitter.com/soloshixun/status/1077087776493826049

https://twitter.com/sehungotbaek/status/1076811463988297728