You're Worth The Wait

Accidentally in Love

His place was closer than hers from Seoul Forest, so they hailed a taxi and quietly sit until they arrived. They had begged profusely to the driver to let them in the taxi, for they were drenched wet from head to toe. Apparently, the ahjusshi had a soft spot for young romance so he let them in after spreading a raincoat on the backseat.

Shivering the whole ride, they reached his place with relief. She started to sneeze in the little lobby and all the way to his door, at least five times.

He gave her a pair of dry shirt and short pants with a clean towel, instructing her to take off her clothes, put it in the bathroom, take warm shower and changed into those. She obeyed him gladly, padding to the shower and locking the door, soaking herself to the warmth.

Although he was cold himself, he made tea and ordered food delivery, anxious not to get her sick.

He heard the door opened hurriedly, feet shuffling in a run, and his bedroom door being banged. Frowning, he came to the door, mug in hand.

“Hyeon-ah? Are you okay?”

“N—ne!”

“Mind if I come in?”

“Do—don’t! I mean—I’m sorry! Okay. I guess it’s going to be fine. Co—come in!”

What he saw almost made him lost hold on the mug. Thank God, or else his feet would be burnt with the hot tea.

Seo Hyeon stood at the farthest corner of his room, his black shirt on but with bare legs. Very slim, very white, very long, very y pair of legs.

“The shorts were too big……it kept slipping off my waist……Mianheyo……”

Why was she apologizing? He completely didn’t mind……

He snapped and entered the room.

“Sorry. I guess I have nothing else that could fit you. I’ll wash your clothes immediately”

“Ga—gamsahamnida……”

She was stuck at that corner, as if trying to put distance from him. Well, maybe it was the right thing to do.

“Come to the bed and drink this tea. You’ll feel better”

From her expression, he knew she was fighting hard to look nonchalant, walking nearer and sitting at the edge of the bed.

He knelt down and gave her the mug.

She held it like a life savior, “Very warm……”

“Ne”                   

His arms were beside her, watching her sipping tea.

He should stay away or he would lose his self-control very soon.

“Oppa, drink this too”

“Hm? No. I’m okay. I’ll make a cup for myself later”

Ignoring him, she put the mug on his lips and he gave in, dipping his head to drink the sweet, warm liquid.

He stopped after three gulps and, not knowing what else to do, she drank up everything, cradling the empty mug in her hands afterwards.

“You’re right. I am feeling better”

He strained his face a bit upwards and kissed her, closing his eyes to savor the warmth and sweet taste of . She was tense with the sudden act but relented easily, yielding and responding to him. He hugged her waist and pressed his body on hers, lips massaging and tongue teasing.

He could feel it under his fingers, she wore nothing underneath his shirt. It made him kissed more hungrily, hands roaming her back.

So this is what it feels, Seo Hyeon thought. Being kissed senseless until you can’t think straight. 

Faintly, she felt she was pushed to lie down, his lips following her, stealing her breath away. She wasn’t really aware how tight she was holding him, and how she already hooked her legs around her waist.

Yong Hwa felt dizzy, a good kind of dizzy, lying on top of her and devouring her like that.

“Oppa…..”

Miraculously, that brought him to his senses. Her voice was already lustful, pleading for more.

He leaned above her, panting and dying to continue.

But he shouldn’t. Not with her. Not like this.

Her hands were gripping his shirt, wanting him as close as before.

Oh, how he wanted to. How he longed to make this body his, writhing underneath him, wet with sweat, gasping his name with every breath.

He knew he could do that. He could make her want that, now. Right this minute.

He looked admiringly at her lips which were red and wet from his assault.

And yet, he wanted to give her more. She deserved more than a frantic love making. She deserved a forever and a wedding ring. I dos and a white long dress. Not this. Definitely not this.

He pulled away, kissing her forehead.

“Mianhe. I’ll stop now. I can behave. For you”

“You don’t have to stop…..”

“I have to. Because I love you so much. I can’t have you like this. You worth much more than my lust.”

She was speechless as he covered her with a blanket, bundling her to her chin.

He left her to shower and then coming back, lying down to pull her close with his arms.

She turned to face him and buried her face on his neck, amazed with her own boldness but not wanting to hold back in the least.

“I’m sleepy” she confessed.

“Then go to sleep. I will be here when you wake up”

His arms enveloped her comfortably, and Seo Hyeon felt herself fading to slumber.

***************************************

He graduated after New Year rather splendidly, all lopsided smiles and relieved.

She was introduced to his parents at the obligatory family lunch as “My girlfriend”.

His brother – who flew straight from U.S.-- elbowed him in the ribs, murmuring “Lucky bastard!”.

His parents fell for her almost immediately after she said “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m so happy to meet you” in a well-rehearsed Busan accent.

Her hand was held under the table and she felt like bursting with pride and love, maybe she could even fly then if she tried.

**************************************

Graduation, in Yong Hwa’s logic, gave three options. Get a job, enlist in the army, or marry Seo Joo Hyeon. It would be a bother to stop working for the army, and he would hate to leave her for the army after marrying her. So he decided to just enlist first.

She cried with the decision, asking “What will I do without you?” but appeased with the sudden appearance of a diamond ring. It was a simple one and he spent a huge amount of his saving for that. Still, it was the right prop for the “Will you marry me?” question.

“Maybe after the army, I’ll only be able to rent a one room place for us. But I’ll work hard and buy you a white house and a car one day. If you think you can cope with that, please say yes”.

Needless to say, it was "Yes, Oppa, yes."

He began his serving time with a secure feeling, knowing Seo Joo Hyeon had his engagement ring in her finger and promises of “I’ll wait for you.”

**************************************

His dongsaengs signed with FNC. Jong Hyun released solo singles while Min Hyuk and Jung Shin appeared in dramas. Small roles, but significant. They said they were getting more famous than their Hyeong. Yong Hwa chuckled reading the texts, glad for the lucks of his dongsaeng-deul. They got talent, no doubt.

She sent letters during his eighteen months, filling his nights with it, where he read and reread, imagining her telling the words herself, voice flowing and sweet beside him.

Three months after he was discharged, they were married in a church near her parents’ house. She wore this pretty white wedding dress with shiny bling blings and he wore a black tuxedo. Whispers of “They were so meant to be” echoing between the walls, drowned by the wedding march.

They found this pretty place in Sangdodong, close enough to her dream of white house and a garden. The owner eccentrically attended the wedding with her poodle, but it was okay, one more well-wisher would hurt nobody.

They left the church and arrived at their little house in a Mercedes, a splurge of grandeur from his father.

She climbed the stairs in her wedding dress, he followed behind, talking about what a marvelous day it was.

They found champagne and crystal glasses on the coffee table. Complimentary from their friends, who watched their love story with pleasure and helped them decorated the house with white and gold.

“I don’t think we have a cork…….” she mumbled, opening kitchen drawers, peeking in.

“I have a cork in my backpack, a part of the Swiss knife that came with a screwdriver and all that.”

“Oh. Should we drink this now?”

“How about later? There’s something else I want to do first” he said, erasing the distance and reaching for the zipper of her wedding dress.

She carefully put the bottle in the fridge while he was kissing her neck.

“Hm. Have you been waiting for this, Oppa?”

He pulled down the dress from her body, leaving it on the floor as he scooped her waist and carried her to the bedroom. “I admit that I have. What about you?”.

She was laid on the bed and smiled, “I have, too, I had to force myself to sleep last night, anticipating this.”

“I craved to do this and couldn’t concentrate at my bachelor party last night” he informed, kissing the half circle of her cleavage that was shown from her corset.

“How…..was the strippers? Were they—y?”

“I wouldn’t know” he answered, “I came home early” he added, his fingers ing the corset to reveal everything he told himself not to see before that day.

She was trembling a little, face crimson and biting her lips but she was all up for this. Excited, even. She too, had waited for this day when they would become one. Completely one.

“Oh God………you’re so beautiful………” he praised her, holding her waist, admiring her ness apart from her last piece of underwear and white stockings.

“I love you, Oppa. I’m so glad I have you and we’re finally, finally married. Make me yours now, Oppa. I don’t think I could wait anymore”

He fulfilled her wish readily, drowning her in his passion, gentle at first, before growing fiercer as the night went on. Every inches of her skin, every breaths she took, every confessions of love she uttered were fuel for his lust.

She quickly felt that she lost whatever control she had on her own body. Like enchanted, she closed her eyes and called out his name, desperately mumbling everything inside her heart, feeling pride every time she made him exploded in pleasure.

“You’re worth the wait, Hyeon-ah. You’re definitely the best prize any man could get.”

“I love you, Oppa. I love you I love you I love you I love you—“

He silenced her by crushing her lips with his, moving again to show her how much she meant for him.

Body and soul, I am only yours.

The world can disappear but we can never be apart.

For I was born for you, and you were born for me.

Let nothing be true, except this love I carry for you.

And so this night, forever more, I give myself to you.

*************************************

Their wedding was only weeks after her graduation. She got Straight As with a magna laude predicate.

To make ends meet, she taught piano for kids, while applying for scholarship for a master degree.

He sang in cafes to pay the bills,  unable to sing sad love songs anymore. Only happy endings between the strings of his guitar were told.

And then, one memorable day, he accepted the news.

FNC has received his song, “A Fool”, and will make one of their talents sing it.

Yong Hwa was offered to embark as another idol. But he preferred to be in the background, writing the melodies and relishing the freedom.

“I am so proud of you” she proclaimed that night after he told her the news, hugging him despite the huge baby bump between them, “I knew you could do it”

“Thank you for believing in me.”

“Always.”

“Wanna start tomorrow?”

“What?”

“Looking for that white house and the car?”

“Hm……….maybe the car. I’m still in love with this little Sangdodong nest”

“Okay” he agreed, feeling giddy, “What color?”

“I don’t mind red. Really. You can have a red car. The color doesn’t matter as long as you use it to drive me when I need you”

“Alright” he agreed, pecking her lips once, twice, thrice.

“Oh!”

“What?” he asked, a hint of panic in his voice.

“Uri baby kicked. I think he wants a red car too, just like his Appa.”

He patted her belly affectionately.

“Appa will pick you up from the hospital in a cool red car, Son. No more buses and MRTs.”

“After I give birth, if you can afford it, there’s something I really want to do”

“Name it”

“A proper honeymoon. Somewhere abroad. Somewhere quiet. Somewhere romantic. With the view of a beach.”

“Aigoo. My Joo Hyeonnie can read minds. I was just browsing about quiet getaways before I came home.”

“Jjinjja? Where to?”

“There’s this place called Lombok. It’s in Indonesia. Bali is crowded but Lombok is beautiful and secluded. Wanna go there?”

“Yes.”

“You’re saying yes even without seeing the pictures?”

“I trust your judgement.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

“Hyeon-ah?”

“Ne?”

“What about a nap?”

“Now?”

“Yes”

“Sure. Anything for you.”

And she followed his lead to the bedroom, heart unavoidably beating faster.

Meeting you was a coincidence, Seo Hyeon thought.

Loving you is destiny.

************************************

Author's Note : 

Like userinfo_v8.svg?v=17080?v=317nhimnhimnhim said, one more part to wrap everything nicely. 

I apologize if I made a lot of errors, I'll come back to edit asap. 

Thank you for reading Accidentally In Love! 

08.07.2012 Edited.