At the convience store for breakfast...

One meeting changed my life

 

                       Lee ______ (YOU) POV 

 

the next day me and my bff woke up early cause we were to excited for the concert so half asleep we rolled ourself out of bed and thought what we should make for breakfast.

Lee _____: ’What should we eat for breakfast?’

Your bff: ’Ramen since its SHINee concert day!’

Lee _____: ’Ok right but we dont have that so ill go to the convience store to buy some.’

Your bff: ’Ok go to the convience store and buy some and also buy 3 banana milks!’

Lee _____: ’Why 3 banana milks?’

Your bff: ’2 for us one for taeminnie!’ (Wow my bff can be really a stalker and weird sometimes)

Lee ______: ‘Ok ill go brb!’

After that i went to the store to buy some banana milk and ramen when i saw someone familiar i looked closer and now i saw who it was. it was (drumroll) Taemin.. On the outside i was calm but inside i was fangirling so in the convience store there were 3 banana milks left so i grabbed three. when i suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder.

                                              TAEMINNIE’S POV

So i saw a girl at the convience store and she grabbed the last three banana milks Aw man! i thought so i tapped on her shoulder to see if i might win my self a banana milk from her today!

‘Oh hey..’ she shyly said

‘Umm hi can i please get a banana milk from you please?’ and i did my best aeygo for her 

and the girl said ‘yea sure!’ i dont know why but i feel butterflies in my stomache when i see her so i asked really shy ‘C-can i have y-your phone number?’ why was i stuttering?! i thought was she ment for me? Was she my long lost soulmate? ‘Sure you may have it!’ she again shyly said. ‘ok thank you!’ so after that i gave her my phone number and then we parted and i paid for the banana milk.                    Lee _____ (YOU) POV

 

I turned to see who tapped me and it was Taemin he asked ‘Umm hi can i please get a banana milk from you please?’ and he did one of his cute aegyos ever yet ‘Yea sure!’ i said and i thought _____ please its no moment to be shy now! youve got Taemin in front of you! then he suddently asked me for my phone number and of course i had to give it to him! so i said ‘Sure you can have it!’ and then he gave me his phone number then we parted and i paid for the ramen and 2 banana milks. When i came home my bff stared at me like why did you bring home only 2 banana milks type espression so indeed i was right.

Your bff: ’YAH! _____ did i not ask 3 banana milks?!’

Lee _____: ’But i have a reason for it!’

Your bff: ’Whats your reason for it then?!’

Lee _____: ’I know you wont believe me but i met Taemin from SHINee at the convience store.. and i have his phone number.’

Your bff: ‘Show me then!’

After that she looked through my contacts and stared at me with a ‘ O ‘ face 

‘AHHHHHHH EEEEEE ______ ITS REAL THE HYPE IS REAL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CALL HIM!’ so i rang the phone and...