What’s the big news bff?

One meeting changed my life

 

                                                            Lee _____ (YOU) POV

i woke up for school today and got my outfit on ate breakfast and then i walked to school when i arrived there i immediatly saw my bff walking to me..

your bff: ’Oh hey ______!’

Lee ______: ’Oh hey _______!’

your bff: ’guess what i got!’

Lee ______: ’what DID you get?’

your bff: ’I got tickets to the SHINee world concert!’

’WHOA OMO!’ i said

’IKR ITS GONNA BE HEAVEN!’ my bff said

’Im picking you up at 22:00PM cause on 2AM we have to go to the airport, make sure you packed your bags! and im taking you shopping after school since we need to look stylish at the concert!’ said my bff

‘Ok ill go with you to the mall after school see you!

After a boring school day..

Me and my bff met up at the school entrance to go shopping the mall was close by so the walk was not long after that we got stylish clothes and we two parted to go home. At my home...

‘Should i put the SHINee album in first or my SHINee poster? UGHHH packing my luggage is sooo hard!!’ i screamed in my room.

                                            three hours later..

‘FINALLY IM PACKED! And its 21:30 phew just in time well i should shower and change into my clothes!

With that said i took a shower and changed into my clothes i had a sakura pink mini skirt on a mint green shirt and a flower crown i changed my hair into loose hair with 2 tiny pony tails (sorry this is my first story idk how to post pictures in stories) And i called my bff. After that i opened the door went to my bffs house and hung out there till we had to go to the airport.

your bff: ’Umm ______ guess what time it is!’

Lee ______: ’What time?!’

’DUH TIME TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!’ ‘YAY!’ we both said