Chapter 2

We made a promise to stay together forever..

As day passed...

they're getting used to without Hangeng presence.. But everytime they're performing "sorry sorry" and "It's you" on the stage they can't help but be sad and there are tears forming in their eyes...

But seeing their fan cheering for them and keeping the phrase "Promise To Believe" they can't help but smile for them... In times of bitterness the fans are always there willing to help all of their oppas to be able to see them happy.... Even if some fans were hurt because og Hangeng's departure they still keep the "Promise to believe" meaning they believe that someday... Hangeng oppa is coming back to Super Junior... We may not know when but it'll happen someday..

 

After the performance of sorry sorry and it's you.. the boys went to their waiting room to rest for awhile for their next schedule....

 

"It's been two weeks since his departure.... Heechullie hyung is not approachable this past few days.... Everytime I try to get near him there's a cold aura that will not let you go near to him..." Donghae said.

"Yeahh... Kangin's also in army... Kibum leave us for his acting... I miss him too..." Siwon said.

"I miss Beijing Fried Rice!!!!! Hankyung hyung I miss cooking with you..." Ryeowook said.

"YAH. guys.... stop being sad... we shouldn't be like this.... We should be happy.. because Hankyung is happy now.. we know that when he came here in Korea it's hard for him to be away to his parents... If you were Hankyung what would you choose? NOt being able to see your family until the contracts end or you're going to file a lawsuit to them because they treats you not nice and then leave?"  Leeteuk said calmly to the members.

"If I were Hankyung hyung I woild probably choose to file a lawsuit to them because they treats you not nice and then leave.." Sungmin said while everyone just agreed and nods to sungmin.. They didn't know that heechul was there eavesdropping to their conversation..

"I think you're right hyung... I must be happy for Hankyung... even if he left us we must continue working hard to reach our dreams.. and we should remain friends with Hankyung.. right? Remember Together forever our Brotherhood will never change?" Heechul said.

All of them just looked to Heechul who is smiling and back to himself..

 

How's this chapter T3T is it boring? Please comment and subscribe :D