Chapter 1

We made a promise to stay together forever..

Year 2009

After the issue about Hangeng, all of them felt sad and incomplete especially heechul. Heechul is the closest to Hangeng, Even if it hurts too much, they still have to continue the journey without him.

*at Heechul room*

He is lying on the bed crying because he misses his best friend so much. "Why must he leave us now? He promised to us that he will never leave us and together we will solve everything... but why?? When we're now popular why he have to leave?"

 

*outside the room*

"That.. Heechul... really... I guess he's right.. why must he leave us? We told him that if there's something wrong or problem with anything he can talk it to us about it. But today, I think Hankyung hyung forgot it and made that decision himself.."  Donghae said.

"I miss hankyung hyung already... When one is not here, it feels incomplete.. I also missed Kibum.. we can see him again right?" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes, hyukjae-ah we can see kibum again... but as for hankyung, I don't know if he can be with us again... remember? he filed a lawsuit against the company?" Leeteuk said.

The other members just sad and depressed. They can't tell what they wanted to say. They can do is nod and be depressed.

Everyone of them felt lost because of Hangeng departure because they love each other and they cherish each other a lot. Hangeng is there with them since before they debut. They felt they lost an important friend to be with them in their journey.

 

 

How's chapter 1? Sorry if it's boring T_T Any suggestion for the next chapter? :D Please do comment and subscribe :)