The Eyeing

Two Hyungs For A Maknae

It had been three months since Changkyun tasted his Hyungs’ lovely sweet lips for the first time, and since then he had kissed their lips again for an uncountable amount of times. He just couldn’t get enough of them and it was the same with his Hyungs.

 

Kihyun’s desire to hold the Maknae’s hand, give him little pecks on his pink plush lips and fondle with the younger’s hair grew a lot bigger since he experienced it for the first time. He could feel his heart longing for the youngest when he wasn’t by his side.

But to his own surprise he didn’t feel any jealousy when it came to Changkyun being with Wonho.

At first, he was afraid that he couldn’t endure the knowledge of his own Hyung holding the one he loves the most. Kihyun thought he would feel a destroying pain in his heart when he sees Changkyun looking at Wonho just the same way he looked at him, when he sees them holding hands just like he and Changkyun would do, when he catches them kissing secretly in a room.

But he never felt that pain in his chest.

He never felt any jealousy…quite the opposite.

 

Wonho had felt a big weight falling of his chest after he had confessed his long-cherished feelings for their Maknae. He felt like his life became so much easier. The other member started to notice that Wonho was smiling more often again, he looked much happier than he did the couple of months before. He was like a new Wonho himself, he had never felt that way before in his life.

With every kiss he shared with their – his – Maknae, his heart skipped a beat because of this endless feeling of happiness. There was nothing comparable with the feeling of Changkyun’s soft lips on his, his tongue entangled with his own, a small fight for dominance which Changkyun always let his Hyung win, a timid touch underneath their clothes whenever it was just the two of them in a room.

But nothing more than that yet.

Wonho didn’t feel the urge to rush things. He enjoyed every moment he shared with the youngest, they took it slow and that was good.

And there was also that problem – that question in his mind.

Who would do it first with Changkyun?

Wonho spend the last months almost every night with this question popping up in his head. At first, he tried to push that thought aside because their relationship was just too newly to think about that but as time past by his desire of touching the Maknae more, touching him in places where others had never touched him before grew bigger and bigger. It became a torture for him to kiss Changkyun passionately, noticing his Dongsaeng’s and his own hard one but not being able to release neither himself nor Changkyun.

Because he couldn’t do it without having spoken about that issue with Kihyun and Changkyun.

But how should he start a conversation about it?

And would he be willing to give Changkyun’s first time to Kihyun if the other one has his own plans?

 

Changkyun had noticed a change in his Hyung’s behaviour in the past few weeks.

In the beginning of their “experience” – as he likes to call it, because it sounds less official, he was still afraid him being in love with two persons wouldn’t work out well and he thinks it would hurt less if he wouldn’t call it a relationship, or rather two relationships – Changkyun tried to only show affection towards his beloved Hyungs when the other wasn’t around. He tried intently to not give one of his Hyungs more time with him than the other, even if it meant that he had to reject some of their affectionately touches or even kisses. He didn’t want the other one to feel any jealousy.

But a few weeks ago when he had been sitting on the couch with Wonho and Jooheon, watching a movie while relaxing from their exhausting dance practice, and Wonho tried to kiss him but Changkyun rejected him because Kihyun could see them from the barstool behind the kitchen counter, the latter one had suddenly spoken up, “You don’t have to reject him. Just kiss him back if you feel like doing so, Changkyun-ah.”

That his Hyung said that had kept Changkyun in surprise. He had turned his head towards his Hyung who was just smiling at him. Kihyun had been reading a recipe book to get some ideas for tonight’s dinner but after he had spoken up, he was just looking at the youngest with a kind smile.

And he didn’t look away.

Not when Changkyun had slightly nodded.

Not when Changkyun had turned his attention back to Wonho.

Not when the two of them shared a loving look before they leaned into a sweet kiss.

Not when their kiss became more passionately.

Not when Jooheon had to complain about it in order to stop them from making out on the couch.

He only looked away when he and Changkyun’s eyes met again, but not before taking in the perfect picture of his lover with a flustered look on his face and blushing cheeks.

Was it normal to be by seeing the one you love making out with your best friend?

Kihyun wasn’t sure about it. There was a lot he wasn’t exactly sure about it. A lot he wondered about during the past weeks.

 

It happened a few times again where Changkyun caught Kihyun watching him and Wonho kissing each other.

There was even one time when Changkyun hold eye contact with Kihyun the whole time he was kissing Wonho. It was the first time Changkyun had seen his Hyung smirking in a dirty kind of way, just an almost unnoticeable smirk, but it was there.

And it turned him on.

He realized that it turned him on being watched by the Hyung he is in love with while making out with the other one he likes.

And he just didn’t know how to deal with it.

 

Two weeks ago, it was the first time Changkyun experienced it happening the other way around.

It was when he and Kihyun were alone in their room they shared with Minhyuk and Jooheon. They had settled down on Kihyun’s upper bunk. Changkyun was lying beneath Kihyun, Kihyun resting on his elbows, his hands caressing Changkyun’s soft hair while his tongue was exploring every inch of Changkyun’s hot wet mouth, their breathing was heavy. They already kissed each other for a pleasurable long time. Changkyun could feel his Hyung’s against his own. He could feel how Kihyun grinded himself on Changkyun. Little moans left Changkyun’s lips every now and then which aroused Kihyun even more.

Changkyun was just about to sneak his fingers under Kihyun’s t-shirt so that he could touch the others back when the noise of someone opening the door to their room let him freeze in his movement. He immediately broke the kiss with his Hyung and lifted himself up to his elbows.

Looking at Changkyun’s shocked face, Kihyun also got himself in an upright position and turned his head towards the door.

In the doorframe stood a little surprised looking but sweetly smiling Wonho. He looked at Changkyun, then at Kihyun and then at the situation they obviously have been in a few seconds before. His smile became wider, became even a grin before he waved his hand at them, “Just continue. I was just looking for Minhyuk’s charger, will be gone in a minute.” He turned his attention to Minhyuk’s bed on the other side of Kihyun’s and started searching for the charger which was supposed to be somewhere between this mess of blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, stored bags of snacks and used tissue – who knows for what use – Wonho better didn’t want to know.

While Changkyun kept staring at his Hyung who had just entered in disbelief, Kihyun shrugged his shoulders before he leaned down to the Maknae again, slightly grinning he pecked the younger’s nose to get his attention back to him. Changkyun’s expression still slightly bewildered, his lips met the already swollen lips of Kihyun. His eyes became even bigger in surprise but Kihyun had no intention to stop if Wonho just told them to continue. He was too aroused to just stop.

After a moment he could feel Changkyun slowly relaxing under his touch and after a few more seconds the Maknae lied his head back on the pillow beneath him, his hands moving up to Kihyun’s back where they have been before and even wandering underneath his t-shirt, feeling the soft warm skin under his fingertips.

His mind almost closing off the noises of Wonho searching for the charger until,

“Just one question-”

Wonho raising his voice made Kihyun and Changkyun breaking their kiss in surprise and turning their heads to their Hyung standing in front of the bunk, almost on eye level with the other two.

A small grin on Wonho’s lips appeared, “Does he taste more like strawberry or apple pie today?”

Changkyun’s expression showed confusion the minute Wonho had ended his sentence. Was his Hyung serious? What kind of question was that?

“Today it’s more like sweet honey.” Kihyun answered as he was expecting this question, no confusion to be seen on his face. Has Wonho asked this question before? Have they talked about Changkyun before?

The next sentence shocked Changkyun even more.

“Wanna have a taste?”, Kihyun offered his Hyung, a lascivious smile on his lips. Changkyun hasn’t seen his Hyung like that before. Changkyun – probably like everyone in the group – had thought of Kihyun more like an introverted and kind of prude guy, he had never expected him to act like this.

And here they are: his younger Hyung offering Changkyun’s lips to his older Hyung.

Changkyun just couldn’t believe what his normally shy acting Hyung just had said.

With big eyes he first stared at Kihyun, who was just ignoring him, and then at Wonho who’s smirk became even bigger.

“Nya thanks. Maybe next time when the dorm is all ours and the others are gone.” He winked at Kihyun and just left with that, closing the door behind him soundlessly.

 

Changkyun didn’t know what his Hyung had exactly meant by that but every inch of his body was already looking forward to an evening with Kihyun and Wonho – just the three of them.

And something deep inside of him told him that it won’t be just kissing what they will do.

 

--------------To Be Continued---------------