Two Confessions At Once

Two Hyungs For A Maknae

(This music video has actually been my inspiration for it....Changkyun being all flirty with his Hyungs~)

„I like you, Changkyun. I like you a lot…..I am actually in love with you.“

His Hyung saying that caught Changkyun off guard, he was prepared to hear some complaints, prepared to have a serious talk but not to hear an all of a sudden confession. He gazed at his Hyung who was shyly returning the look, his Hyung’s cheeks slightly flushed. Changkyun just kept staring with wide opened eyes, trying to progress what his Hyung just had said to him. His Hyung lowered his head and looked at his fingers which played with the half empty water glass between them. A few seconds went by, it was unbearable quiet in the dorm, an uncomfortable silent between Changkyun and his Hyung, because Changkyun just couldn’t progress what just had happened.

“I have to make a confession too.”

That was when Changkyun moved again for the first time after his Hyung had admitted that he actually liked him. He slightly moved his head towards the other Hyung who also sat in front of him behind the kitchen counter which parted them. Changkyun’s felt his legs becoming shaky, his heart was beating at least two beats too fast, he couldn’t get his thoughts together.

“I like you a lot, too, Changkyun. You mean a lot to me.” He paused for a moment, looking down for a second before meeting Changkyun’s eyes again with an even more confident expression than before. “I hope you like me too and you will choose me to take care of you.”

Changkyun was taken aback, and that was still a big understatement. He couldn’t have ever imagined a situation like that. He surely had dreamed about it but it really having happening was something so ridiculous that he never thought a second of it as becoming real.

Both of his favorite Hyungs, the Hyungs he has been in love for almost two years, the Hyungs he is looking up to, whose who are his role models, those two Hyungs just confessed their love for him.

Of course, there has been sleepless nights when Changkyun had imagined one of his Hyungs would actually have feelings for him, but never would he have thought he would be so lucky that both of them had fallen in love with him. He had thought about it many times: What if he had the chance to get together with one of his favorite Hyungs? Could he focus on that one person or would he still have feelings for the other? Would he be happy with just one of them? Or would it make him feeling even worse to forbid himself to love the other?

At the end he always told himself it wouldn’t happen anyway so he should not think about having to force himself to choose and just love one of them.

But now it was happening. His wildest dreams and worst nightmares clashed together and became and awful marvelous reality. And Changkyun didn’t know the how to react. He was totally unable to move nor to speak. He stood behind the kitchen counter with his eyes wide open like an idiot, probably making his Hyungs worried to death because he wasn’t reacting in any way.

“Are you okay, Changkyun?” Wonho asked, obviously being very concerned about the younger male. “You want to think about it by yourself first?” Kihyun, who had lifted his head up, now also spoke to him, the embarrassment being replaced by deep worries. He got up from his barstool and made his way around the counter towards their Maknae. Wonho followed him and soon both them were standing in front of their group’s Maknae, each of them resting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Changkyun felt heavy under the concerned looks of his Hyungs.

Why was he just not able to respond to their confessions? It was something he had dreamed about for years, yet he couldn’t get himself to open his mouth and tell them how he feels.

“I-I…I-I j-just…N-No….M-Me….” Changkyun tried to get himself together but he the only thing he could do was stuttering incoherent words.

“Come on, Hyung, we should give him some time alone.” Kihyun looked at the older one who nodded in response. Changkyun felt their hands being taken off his shoulder and both of his Hyungs turned around to make their way out of the kitchen area.

“He is probably neither into you nor me. I guess we scared him off. I will tell Jooheon to take care of h-“ Kihyun abruptly stopped his sentence as Changkyun grabbed both of his Hyungs' wrists. Wonho and Kihyun stopped their movements immediately, now being them who were kind of shocked.

“Don’t go.”, Changkyun mumbled quietly. Wonho and Kihyun shared a surprised look before both turned their head to look at their shy Maknae who was looking down, not meeting their gaze.

“Can we sit down first, and I will explain?” His Hyungs just nodded slightly, still being surprised that Changkyun kept them from leaving him alone for some time. Wonho same as Kihyun thought he scared their poor Maknae away with both of their sudden confessions, even though they had planned it for a long time. It just seemed not right that they both confessed at the same time probably making their Maknae feeling more than just uncomfortable.

Changkyun pulled his Hyungs towards the couch in the living room, letting go of their wrists and plopping down to the soft leather couch. He signalized them to sit next to him, each on one side of him. They followed his advice and took place left and right to Changkyun. Kihyun who sat to Changkyun’s right hesitantly put his hand on the younger’s knee. “Take your time. Please feel no pressure to return one of our feelings.”, he softly said and smiled warmly at his precious Maknae. Wonho also felt the need to touch the youngest, so he placed a comforting hand on Changkyun’s back, letting it rest there without any movements.

 

Changkyun took a deep breath, still not looking at one of his Hyungs but staring at the magazines on the coffee table in front of him.

“It is a bit embarrassing for me to admit and I actually thought I would never have to say it out loud nor let you both know. But I guess that’s the moment to finally make a confession too.“ Changkyun lifted his head and turned towards Kihyun. “I like you a lot too, Hyung.” A big smile grew on Kihyun’s face, his eyes getting that special sparkling with which Changkyun fell in love years ago. “But.” As soon as the smile had appeared on his Hyung’s face the faster it vanished with the Maknae’s further word. Changkyun ignored it for the moment and turned towards Wonho. Wonho just looked a bit confused, trying to force himself to smile a little as the Maknae looked him straight into the dark brown eyes. “I also like you a lot too, Hyung.”, with that he turned back to look at the coffee table and started to nervously play with his fingers.

“I am in love with both of you for almost two years.”

One could hear the surprise gasp of both his Hyungs.

“I am not making this up because both of you confessed to me but it’s actually true. I tried many times just to admire one of you but even though both of you are so different I just can’t convince myself to love just one of you.”

Neither Kihyun nor Wonho spoke up. They both stared at their youngest in disbelieve. They just couldn't believe what they just had heard. They had already given up on their feelings for their Maknae as he had not reacted to any of their confessions. They had already thought that none of them had a chance, that both of their intuition of the Maknae might having as crush on one of them wronged them. But this....this was a grand surprise.

“I know it’s weird. I know I am weird for being in love with two of my Hyungs….but please don’t hate me.” Changkyun’s voice got weak and fragile at the last sentence. Kihyun could hear the desperation in his voice.

Kihyun and Wonho shared a short gaze, both nodding in agreement and then moved even closer to their Maknae.

“You are not weird, Changkyun. Don’t worry, we will not hate you.”, Kihyun assured.

“Of course we will not hate you. We just confessed our love to you. We love you, Changkyun.”, Wonho said with a soft, caring voice.

That was when Changkyun finally looked up from the coffee table. He looked to his right and then to his left, unsure how to put what he wants to say not a sentence which wouldn’t sound too weird.

“Can I-….I mean, can I love you too? Like….both of you?”, he shyly asked and forced himself to crack a soft smile.

Once again Wonho and Kihyun shared a look while Changkyun’s gaze wandered nervously between both of them.

“I don’t want to force you to choose one of us and if you love both of us, then I guess I am okay to share your love with Wonho Hyung. I want you to be happy, Changkyun, and I will be just happy if I will be able to hold you and give all my love to you.” Wonho nodded at Kihyun’s words. “I just want to finally show you my love. I don’t care if there is another person. I just want to finally kiss your cute little sweet lips.”, Wonho added. He put his palm under Changkyun’s chin and lifted it up so that he could look their Maknae right into his beautiful eyes. “May I?”, he asked softly and showed one of his stunning smiles. Changkyun nodded slightly before moving his lips closer to those of his beloved Hyung.

It was a reserved but passionate kiss they shared. No tongue nor great actions involved yet. Both of them just enjoyed to finally be so close to each other. Changkyun’s heart was beating like crazy as he parted from Wonho’s lips. Changkyun got lost in his Hyung’s eyes once more before he heard Kihyun speaking up behind him.

“I don’t want destroy this moment of you two….but I waited too damn long to finally be able to kiss you, that I wanna ask for a kiss too, Changkyun.”

Changkyun couldn’t help but brightly smile at his Hyung’s wish, he was more than happy to fulfil it.

He gave Wonho a quick peck on his cheeks before turning himself towards his impatiently waiting Hyung, the desire of kissing the Maknae obviously written all over this face. Kihyun’s cheeks were slightly flushed, he his lips nervously. And even though Changkyun had felt some kind of confidence while kissing Wonho, he now felt tension running through his whole body, his hands getting cold and shaky, but he is reaching out for Kihyun’s soft cheeks anyway. The younger one gets closer while cupping Kihyun’s cheeks with his hands. And after sharing a loving look, their lips finally meet.

Changkyun couldn’t describe the feeling of kissing his Hyung. It was amazing and unique. Different from kissing Wonho. Wonho’s kiss was y and arousing while Kihyun’s lip inflamed a firework inside of him. He felt his body shivering from all the emotion rushing through his body. This kiss was sweet and soft but still definitely a turn on for Changkyun.

The two of them parted after a few kisses they had shared.

Changkyun was smiling all over his face. He felt incredible happy. It still felt like a dream but he assumed it was real, because the kisses he had dreamed about hadn't been that intensive, they hadn’t felt like that. This was real, this was really happening and Changkyun hoped for it to happen again more often.

 

“I love you, Hyungs.”

“We love you, too, Changkyun-ah.”, both, Wonho and Kihyun, said in unison.

 

-------To Be Continued------