Dilemma 2

DILEMMA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy new year 2019,erbodeeeeyyyyy...

 

 

Dilemma part 2

 

 

The next morning,somi came down to the first floor to make their morning coffee as usual.

She saw daniel still sleeping at the long sofa with his arms folded on eachother.

After she turn on the coffee maker machine,she took a blanket from their room upstairs and put it carefully on Daniel’s.

 

Somi making kalguksu and the hangover soup at the kitchen.and she’s wait silently while sitting on the carpetted floor at the living room looking at the sleeping daniel.

She’s carefully studying his hair,his forehead,his thick eyebrows,his closed eyes and his manly nose,his lovely mole and his pointy lips that puckered while he sleeps.

Those lips that always giving wide smile for her,those lips that always saying the “i love you,jeon somi” words for countless time each and everyday..

Those lips that makes her heart flutters everytime he kisses her.

 

Can i make you feel happy?

Can i be able to become the best wife for him?

Can you still loving me after what i did to you?

Will you still putting me first before you,just like you did everytime we’re argued ?

Will you forgive me..

Will you-

 

The pair eyes that she stare snap open.

Stopping her from her train thoughts on her mind.

 

“Good morning..” she greet him awkwardly.

 

He smile and saying “good morning..” and immediately sat on the sofa.

Somi stood up about to sat beside him but he quickly stood to walk to the stairs saying,”i’ll take the bath first...”

 

“Okay..” somi reply to no one

 

They’re eating their breakfast in silent.somi keep stealing glance on daniel while daniel is eating his breakfast while checking an updates news from his ipad.

After the breakfast ended,somi washing the dishes at the kitchen.usually at this time,daniel came to the kitchen for taking something from the refrigerator and giving her a backhug and kiss on her head.

But not today.

 

Daniel is sitting on the sofa,and keep on turning the channel from the remote on his hand.

Somi is sitting beside him at the sofa after washing the dishes,but when daniel about to stood up,she quickly grab his hand to stop him.

 

“Gajima oppa...,let’s have some talk..” she begging him not to leave.

 

Daniel sat back on the sofa but didn’t say anything.

Somi also doesn’t know what to say.

So she move closer to him and sitting on his lap and starting to kiss him.

It was frustrating,because it was clear that she’s trying so hard to please him while he doesn’t in the mood on doing it.

Daniel just replying her kiss,but it wasn’t just like he used to do.

Daniel that she knows is Daniel who always ready for her.but not today.

 

“Don’t push youself,babe...” he stopping her for stripping his tee.

And it was just like having a hard slap on her face.it was her first time being rejected by him.

Daniel put her gently on the sofa while he walk to their room to change.

 

“Where are you goin oppa?” Somi ask when she following him to their room.

 

“I’m going to meet jisung hyung for couple of hours” he answer lightly.

 

“I’ll go with you.” She quickly took her dress about to change but he stop her and shook his head,but he didn’t say anything.

 

“I want to go wherever you go.don’t stop me.” She said with eyes moistened with tears already.

 

She wear her simple dress and they’re walk to the parking lot with silent.

 

She’s get confused because the way to jisung’s office tower isn’t the same road.but then daniel park his car to the hair salon that somi always go.

“Why we’re here oppa?” She ask in confused.

 

“You have to well prepared before meeting him,so..let’s get inside.” He said while forcing himself to smile.

 

“I don’t wanted to.let’s go back to our apartment..” she said glued herself on her seat.

 

“I will accompany you to go.” He said. But she still doesn’t move an inch.

 

“To meet him..,i will drive you and accompany you.” He said in defeat.

 

She’s slowly put her legs out.and went inside the salon.her eyes glued on him,she’s just afraid that suddenly he’d run and leaving her.

 

 

After went out from the salon,Daniel taking her to the high class mall in Seoul and let her choose her dress.she’s insist that she’s better wearing something from her closet rather than buying the new one.but daniel keep insist to buy a new dress for her.

 

She’s end up choosing the black mini dress that hugged her body curves perfectly,that simple and elegant look that daniel choose for her.

After the dress,Daniel insisted to buy her a pair of shoes from the brand she love the most,but she’s sure that she’s leaving her pair of shoes on daniel car’s trunk.and when they check it,it was really there the black loubutine heels with red sole on the back.

And it was lucky enough to found the black purse along with the shoes at the trunk.

 

She’s nervous and her hands are cold.but they’re on their way to meet kang dongho.

 

Daniel also feels the same way,he hate the feeling but still he have to be a man that keeping his words.he’s the one that insisted her to meet him.but he’s actually don’t know what to do for the next couple of hours.

 

He park his car at the parking lot and gently open the door for her.giving her his arm and walk with her into the lobby.

Somi’s grip on his arm suddenly tightened,and Daniel saw her facial expression changing.somi looks incredibly nervous,and her body gesture even stiffen a bit when she saw the back side of the man that she knows.

 

The closer they made,somi suddenly stop her track and looking at Daniel,she pleading him,”oppa..let’s just get back to our apartment,please..” 

her lips quivering showing how nervous she is.

 

And it stung his heart a little.because it shows how much the man have effected on her.

He hold her hand and give it a gentle squeeze on her hand along with a smile on his face assuring her that everything will be just fine.

 

She took a deep breath and continue walking to the man that suddenly looking at her way and stood up from his seat.

 

 

Few steps more from the place that kang dongho stands,somi saying,”oppa..,you’re promise me that you’ll stay right?” With her low voice that can only be heard by Daniel beside her.

Daniel tapped her hand but doesn’t reply her.

 

Kang dongho walk two steps to them.

“Somi ah..” dong ho smiling greeting her when they’re already standing infront of eachother.

 

Somi took a visible deep breath before saying,”dongho oppa..,i want you to meet my fiancee..,Kang Daniel..”

 

“Good evening..,i’m Kang Daniel..” daniel giving him a friendly hand gesture that dongho quickly grab it with a smile,”It’s nice to meet you,kang daniel ssi..,i’m Kang DongHo..”

 

“Please have a seat..” kang Dongho gesturing them to take the seat with a gentle smile on his handsome face.

Daniel gesturing somi to take the seat at the chair that previously pulled by dongho.her eyes looking at daniel,like she’s afraid that daniel will leave her.

 

And just like she predicted,daniel saying to dongho that he will give them time to talk and earning a warm hug of gratitude from dongho.then daniel move to somi.he hold her hand and say,”Don’t worry to much...,just follow your heart..,oppa will be just around..” before plant kiss on her forehead gently.

 

Daniel then walk to the other side of the restaurant,that far away from them.he can’t see the two from the place he sat.and he prefer his seat because he can enjoy the outdoor breeze while enjoying the night view.

 

He doesn’t feel like to eat,so he just ordered a coffee.he’s debating himself,should he back and wait for her at the apartment?because his chest actually feel a bit suffocating to wait for every minutes to passed.

By the reaction,it was clear that kang dongho still have an huge impact on her.but he promised her to be around.

 

After a whole hour,Daniel who already walk to the garden and smoking his cigarette there has overheard the small sound not to far from the place he’s standing.

The sound of the low baritone male voice that proposing.

Daniel can’t hold the urge of his curiosity and decided to took a peek from behind the huge tree.

 

There he was..,kang dongho was get on his knee infront of his fiancé whose just stand still looking surprise on the sudden gesture from the male infront of her.

 

“Dongho oppa..” she can’t believe her eyes.

 

“I know i made a huge mistake by leaving you behind..making you wait for me for almost 8years..but,believe me jeon somi..there’s not even a single day passed that I haven’t missing you.i’m being all i am right now is because of you.. now.. I’m here Infront of you,kneeling and begging for your forgiveness..and begging you to take me back.. please marry me,jeon somi.. i would give anything..everything for you..”

Kang dongho say the words.

 

Somi is speechless. She’s take a long pause. Making dongho hand reach for her and caressing with his thumb,”marry me,jeon somi..” 

 

Daniel can no longer hold the huge lump on his heart.he can’t bare to hear and witnessing anything anymore. 

At this rate,he reminded himself to be strong.remembering that he’s the one that said to follow her heart to somi,so no m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter