One.

DILEMMA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dilemma 1

 

 

 

Somi and Daniel at their wedding invitation vendor for choosing the final design for their wedding invitation.daniel is now explaining about the concept that he wanted for their invitation and also the souvenir gifts for their guests.

While somi in the other hand is being all quiet looking at the blue velvet sample invitation on her hand.taking it and put it,then take the other white pearl sample invitation,then put it again and took the other soft tosca one without saying anything.she’s looks really off that day,even since the early morning that daniel found her at the kitchen daydreaming about something on her mind while the teapot already buzzing the annoying sound,yet she doesn’t realize it until daniel awake from his dream and walk to the kitchen and turned off the stove infront of somi.

 

Somi becomes quite off,and daniel notice that she’s not as usual somi that he knows.she’s no longer like to talk freely,rarely laugh lately,and its really noticable that she’s hiding something.yes,somi is hidding something that she doesn’t tell Daniel about it.

 

“Babe..,is this one okay?” Daniel ask grabbing her hand and stop her from her day dreaming once again.

 

She’s surprised by the sudden touch of Daniel hand that grabbing her,”eh??uh..? Hm.. yes..i like this one..” she’s smiling widely trying to catch up with what daniel ask her while slowly pulling her hand from him.

Daniel can feel it.

It was like she’s been avoiding him.

Yes.

 

Just like what she did to him at night,she’s did it again on the day light.

It’s been almost 10days straight she’s refusing him to had .

At first,daniel simply thought that somi was having her periods after the night that she came back from her high school reunion night 2weeks ago,she’s giving him the wildest and demanding that surprised Daniel and of course he’s beyond happy to experience the wild side of her since 3 years he knows her.

 

 

Daniel is finally decided their wedding invitation and they went to the korean restaurant for lunch.

“Babe..,after we had lunch we still have to go to the photo vendor for talking about the outdoor concept that you wanted..,and after that we’ll go to the wedding gown vendor..,you’ll gonna choose your dream wedding gown that you’ve dreamin of,babe..don’t you feel excited?” Daniel smiling widely looking at his fiancée.

 

Somi put her chopsticks on the side of her plate carefully,”babe can we reschedule it for some other time?i don’t feel well today..” she’s wiping her lips carefully.

Again.

She’s lost her appetite again.

 

Daniel doesn’t know what happened,but he do notice that somi been too picky about her food lately.she’s not eating like she used to.and sometimes Daniel notice that she’s been vomited all her stomach out at the toilet bowl.

She’s getting skinnier because of her portion of her food that she consumed were not even a half than her usual portion that she used to eat.

And that’s makes daniel worried at her.

 

At first,daniel thought that she’s pregnant,because the last time they’re had ,he forgot to use the protection when somi gave him the most incredible wild that night.but he was wrong.

The test packs that he bought all showing the negative sign,and don’t know why some part of him feel quite sad about it.

 

Then his second prediction was somi is being over stress because of their wedding.

Y’know..all the ladies wants to be the most beautiful and stunning bride on their wedding day right?so that thought also came into Daniel’s mind too.

He thought,that somi wanted to be well proportion body on her special day.

But..he never know that he’s wrong.

 

 

“Should we go to the hospital?” Suddenly Daniel smiling face changed into worried.

But somi shook her head,”no..i’d better take some rest,i’m sure i’ll be fine tomorrow..” she said.

 

“All right then..” Daniel holding her hand and it with his thumb showing that he’s care.

Daniel then excuse himself to make payment on the cashier and after he’s back from the cashier counter,he accidentally overheard somi’s conversation on the phone.

“I’m so sorry...I don’t think i can go yoojung ah...,yes.. i know.. he’s been sending me kakaotalk messages for these couple of days..” somi’s whine in worry.

“..please remember that i have daniel with me now,yoojung ah..I don’t wanted to hurt daniel,he’s been too good to me even until now,how can i able be such a for hurting his feeling,no..I don’t wanted to..” somi’s voice sounds worried.

“...he came from nowhere and now he wants to turning everything back from like what he left,before?how can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter