CHAPTER 2- Back To The Future

Popularism

It's been about 2 years since that meeting with her had happened. But lemme give you a brief overview of what happened:

Cho Soo Hyang became my best friend, became friends with popular gang in school, left me and became more hostile towards me. It basically went from polite nods to no interaction whatsoever in school. Crazy right? The amount of memories you make with your friend to only result in them leaving you for someone else? 

I was honestly so angry at her for doing that. Walking through the school halls to see her with her other 3 friends, laughing and joking around whilst smirking in my direction. I had also made other friends in that freshman year, thinking they were so awesome and everything. Their names were Soo-Ah and Min-Ah. But soon after they ran off with you know who. I was pretty much left alone since then, but it was not like i didn't have any friends. I had other friends, friends that were also much angry at Soo Hyang as when she bailed on me, she had also bailed on them as well. However, since they were in other classes, i could only associate with them at lunchtimes. 

I went home after school and just went to my room, feeling sad and lonely. 

"I really want to get revenge against that girl," i sighed. 

My brother must have heard me, since he popped his big head around the door with his phone and replied with "who?"

I replied with "Soo Hyang" . 

"Oh, that b*tch", my brother said. 

"haha. thanks i feel better now"

"wait you said you wanted revenge right?" 

"huh yeah, why?"

He flopped his body onto my bed and went into thinking mode. And then his eyes lit up like one of those adorable anime characters.

"Hey, Soo Hyang's weakness is her status and popularity right? Why don't you just become popular and beat her?"

"it's not that easy..." i said.

"Sure it is! I'll lay you out a plan" He set out paper and pens, ready to make notes for me.

Oh god... is he serious? *facepalm*