Our last day

“Come back my wife!”-Gyulsun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were standing in front of their apartment door. Both just looking at their shoes, both holding onto the handle of their suitcase. After standing still without saying a word, the long silence was finally broken.

 

“So...we’re really breaking up today huh...”

 The taller girl said with her head hanging low. Burying her face deeper into her wool scarf.

 

“Yes, Gyuri, today. It’s time we let each other go.” Jisun said as she looked up and gave Gyuri a gentle but somewhat forced smile.

 

“I’m sorry...I should have been better to you. You deserved better.” Gyuri couldn’t find any other words to say or anything else to convey her apologetic heart.

 

“It wasn’t your fault unnie...Maybe we are really just not meant for each other. And I’m glad, that we can put a stop to this before everything gets any worse.” Jisun quickly replied. 

 

“Will you be okay?” Gyuri asked, still very much concerned about her former flat-mate and girlfriend.

 

“I wrote you something.” Instead of replying to that question, Jisun opened her bag and dug out something and gave it to Gyuri.

 

“You wrote me a letter? Thank you love-“

Gyuri paused. She still hasn’t  been able to get rid of calling Jisun hers.

 

“I remember when we used to write each other letters.” Gyuri exclaimed and sincerely smiled while looking at the letter. It reminded her of their happy days. Gyuri and Jisun used to write each other love letters or even complaints of each other. But then they just stopped. Why did they stop? Those memories kept recalling the reasons why they’re breaking up for Gyuri. The smile on her face slowly fades as she recalls the pain in her heart.

 

“ It’s my last letter to you Gyuri-ah. I hope you read it well. I poured my heart into it so don’t you dare lose it you forgetful puppy!” Jisun said jokingly, unconsciously hoping to soothe the word “last” that just came out from . 

 

“Yes mam! I’ll keep it forever, I promise! Even if the letters are full of swears and curses from Miss Noh Jisun!” Gyuri said while holding her hand up to salute the shorter one. 

 

“Yah! Jang Gyuri!” Jisun gave Gyuri a death glare before bursting into a smile.

 

“My train is coming soon. I really have to go now, Jang Gyuri.” Jisun kept calling out the taller one’s full name. She’s really gonna miss the sound of it. 

 

This is really it. Their last goodbye. Jisun is going back to her hometown while G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter