Alarm

“Come back my wife!”-Gyulsun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“RIIING RIIING RRIIIING...”

 

“Jisun-ah...your alarm...Jisun-ah...” 

It was the middle of night when Jisun’s alarm went off. She was too tired to even hear her own alarm causing Gyuri to wake up. Gyuri grumpily came out of her blanket shivering from the sudden cold to figure out how to turn the noise off.

 

“Jisun-ah...where is your phone..??” Gyuri asked while her eyes still half-closed. Meanwhile Jisun was still deep in dreamland. 

“I’m gonna go crazy Jisun-ah..huhu...” Gyuri silently cried.

Having no patience left, the sleepy puppy slowly climbed up jisun’s bunk to find her phone.

Jisunnie was all tucked in her thick warm blanket, not knowing that Gyuri was struggling.

“This kid, all warm and why do you look so cute all of a sudden..?” Gyuri was searching for Jisun’s phone when her eyes suddenly stopped at Jisun’s sleeping face. Her nose and cheeks were blushing because of the cold and her eyes looked like they were glued together. Somehow Gyuri was no longer rushing to find the phone anymore. Somehow Jisun looked like the most adorable creature to Gyuri. Just when she was busy staring at the sleeping fairy, Gyuri’s searching hands found the phone under jisun’s pillow. She quickly turned the alarm off and sighed in relief. 

“Finally, I can go back to my sleep!” Gyuri tiredly thought. 

Her cold feets and body suddenly didnt want to have to move all the way down the stairs, back to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter