Vanilla.

Taste (Irene and Sakura)

 

 

If ever it wandered to Sakura’s ponder of the withering morningbright, hindering to tread hints back to her sleeping quarters to lull for a rest comforting—blameless of distress—a humble tea shop was just around the bustling corner, adorned uniquely in its sophistication.

 


People excited, astounding in whirlwinds hustling vanilla, dusting to their own commotion and activites, while she made haste gliding towards the tea house.

 


In true encounter that she was whisking butterflies flowering in her chest to come inside and saunter on the burnt sienna door, once she stomped in nimbly, a rapturous greeting rustled into her ears in delight; "Hello there. Welcome yourself in."

 


Once Sakura listened and laid her skipping peep, which was troubling for engrossing lightly, to the fond voice like lukewarm, nicely approaching, she bowed smallish of her blushful brace.

 


She went to scamper her way to the counter swelling an earnest smile that shuffled to be bumbling beared, not to look like a gazing fool, the adolescent began to a graceless mutter for her order while distinguishing to the lacquered menu.

 


Acting as coy, done to sweetly tattle, Sakura went to spot a humble idle space and calmly sat, blundering she did.

 


Petty minutes of light shuffling, her brew-callling was rooted on her table by a comely lady with a blooming smile gingerly whirling such honeyed charm.

 


Timidly, Sakura floundered in her small seat as she scrutinized the woman waltzing graciously to another settle, intently peering over her ordered tea dyed unembellished vanilla glint and aroma whisking sweetness and kindling gleam.

 


Aspiring her kind-like sweltering beverage, taking a petite sip of it as she gazed at the unvarying beautiful woman just sitting not far-fetched from her, fascinating a reddening impression.

 


Sakura peeked at the beautiful sharer of the tea shop surrounding good-tempered balm and allure as always.

 


With her ebony hair strumming to cascade down in tame tumble, palm frolicking on her soft face, and vision quietly entranced by a scanty-cover she kept mildly viewing on, the younger girl almost stifled on her summery-spirited tea, utterly admiring.

 


While the older woman apart from Sakura's table calmed her clandestine eyes on a novel that had a probable captivating volume to tell, muttering small and spelling another petty smile, the adolescent mostly never gossiped away from her jittery sight.

 


Amidst the rambling bloom Sakura was about to murmur out of lacking poise, carelessly she entangled her gaze with the lulling woman from not afar.

 


If she wasn't wool-gathering, the owner sprung her petty smile into a flourishing gentle one, beckoning her head to Sakura.

 


That was all she was going to quiver for now, which was not quite sweetly esteemed.

 


To the cherry blossom's lily-livered jump, the ebony-strung haired woman walked over to Sakura parting from her lone seat, eyes beaming pleasing glaze. The novel was left opened back, resting to the ambrosial atmosphere and spared fantasy to swirl into truth.

 


Her mellow rose lips eased out as if she desired to chat with the fascinating flustered girl, being that her thought.

 


It was as she wondered, the charming lady gaped daintily and a minute or so, she greeted the restless flower in a kind hum; "Hello, Sakura. I'm glad you came again."

 


"Um, good afternoon, Ms. Bae." Sakura said timidly.

 


Never was she to encounter a graceful woman stepping to her spot. She was, alluring the faint-hearted visitor by simple feathery approach.

 

 

Well, she was doing so, and Sakura just skirting subtly away in blue just intoxicated the scene ill at ease, when she began to glow lively tension.

 


"Can I sit with you? I'd like to have a short chat. Or do you mind?" the other woman asked, with Sakura earnestly savoring in her pure-laced cherry scent.



Perhaps she may had a swift wind of plucking softly a tying strand of her tawny hair behind her ear, almost painting the stir of petty squeamish pink.



"It's not a problem, no, no. You may. I — I don't — don't mind at all." Sakura troubled, eyes fluttering as her cheeks tinted scarlet, glistening tediously.



Feeling disquieted of jellyfish-dubiety crowding her chest was certainly tiresome for her.



And here was Sakura tangibly about to shape an unwise impression of herself: obtusely clamped lips sometimes to stream tongue-tied mumbles, as well for profuse foot beating on the achromatic-frosted floor.



The woman laughed at the cherry blossom, peering over her side of resting zealously.



On the sprouting occasion, she swept such flattery to her weaving talk; "You sure are becoming prettier the last time you visited..."



"Goodness," Sakura ridiculed within, clutching heartily on her sapphire skirt among fingers craving on her pale thighs.



Too close, she was advanced next to her, and limped her hand on her flawless skin, right softly unwinding on her chin

.

Almost glacial frozen, Sakura wasn't that numbed to twirl her head away from her in utter scrape.



Yet she was quivering much of rubicund rose, the woman seemed to know her nimble flame. "How's your tea?"



"It's very good, Ms. Bae..." Sakura remarked tensely as young modesty shadowed behind, while Ms. Bae retorted calmly; "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your break. Are you stopping by again tomorrow, usual afternoon?"



Sakura buoyed her head up, eyes shimmering ill delight along the words she thrived finely to flowering flushing.

 

 

By and by, both serenely interweaved sight, intertwined near in courteous return.

 


"Yes," Sakura murmured fairly.

 

 

It grazed a quaint while for her to compose, fidgeting by pasty fingers specking the creeping fever of the sallow-pearly white coffee mug.

 


"Lovely." Ms. Bae had chortled, gratifying spark inspirited behind her tame orbs. "Every day, I always incline for your arrival. Seeing you makes me happier.”

 


Sakura dusted her cheeks glaring red and drained within her lips the last remainders of the zestful tea, sweetening dose, remembering her prime encounter with the alluring woman.

 

 

 

 


“Look at her. Aside from having a pretty face, she’s lacking everything.”

 


Sakura strode along faltering through the amaroidal parade of people, a tainting pungency scouring in her chest while fictions mantled were whispered.

 


“What’s even special about her?”
 


“That girl gets a free pass, probably, with her studies, yet she’s average looking."

 


"Disgusting on how she could also charm those professors with her typical beauty.”
 


“I bet she’s a sort of an for other men. She has most of the handsome guys in our school utterly adoring her. Her clothes look too charmingly, almost rich. Seems like she enjoys it too.”

 


Sprinkling feeble blues, her dainty blossom to creek beyond with others claiming her faux personality, the unimaginable truth to might.

 


“What a shameless .”

 


The wilting bud glowered, reverting her curdling tears to embitter, disenchanting optimism as she mounted for whisking afar.
 


Beholding every petty mutter as she treaded her trot faster, as she wasn’t the only half-witted one.
 


She had deserted her soft-hued fuschia backpack behind at her slumbering quarters and uttered bitterly to prance from the wearying lectures.

 


Away from the bantering people, rumored of the untrue premise, with pitch-clouded beasts faulting their heartfelt, dusky sentimentality.

 


The cherry blossom clutched in uprising gloom, scampering, strolling somewhere.

 

 

Not that she knew where to go, she sprung witlessly until she knelt on the hiemal-blighting ground, her thighs aching, lilac mars tarnishing to darken serially, scattering on her lenient snowy skin.
 


Rasping an infant sigh, she came across a timorous-sighting place.

 

 

A place that wrinkled to streak her of tasting warmth and serene well-being.
 


Seemed as a russet tea shop exhibited, lacquered with halcyon illuminations to sedate her pain, and how inward of the elegance beaming behind those lambent tinted windows, only a buttery flicker was faint, daintily polishing as soft-golden gleaming grace and stained unruffled.

 


She slowly glistened her chimerical haze to the burnt-sienna ornamented as the gloss on the front door, but hesitated, cowering in her same position.
 


Facing her godsend hint of surprise, the glazing entrance was swept stripped, leaking blissful shine and Sakura’s shade waved stunning miracle.
 


“Huh.” A voice chose to murmur gently afar to her ears, ripened of whiffing the softening sympathy. “What are you doing outside quite late, dear?”

 


Sakura hadn't rattled anything, not an even inch of a gloomy bellow.
 


She was clamored an outcast as if her body dwelled to lodge perpetually on the gelid-cold terrain.
 


A woman with ebony hair crept faintly to the frail girl, nonchalantly bowing to reconcile with her ghostly perception.
 


“Did you fall?”

 


Embarrassingly, Sakura lulled her head beckoning a timid reaction, dawned upon the fading morningbright of the sky pondering to maroon the brilliance, inviting the topple concerning the night.
 


Her eyes beclouded dark themselves, starless beams lingering behind.
 


She was unwell of downheartedness.
 


Bitter of witnessing such sorrow.
 


And awakening from someone bedazzling to comfort her, she remained to baste her lips quiet.
 


“Let me help you, get up from the dirty street.” The woman bumbled, merely her low breath murmuring flowering fondness, and trailed Sakura a heartening glaze about a lenient .
 


Out from a tranquil frown sorrowing, which was melting aghast her alluring face by sullen doubts, the bewitching stranger mumbled, smiling moonlit spice whispered to glimmer as pure rumor, “How about we get you inside, and I’ll treat you some tea. Special request.”

 


Not humming in mellowing wake, Sakura meticulously limped onto the presumed faithful, though foreign stranger, and somehow dribbled a jerry-unsound return, while being tailed inside, with the summery twinkle glancing as ample honor.
 


She posed down sparsely on a chair, contented on glimpsing at the woman inquisitively.
 


“Here.” The woman said delicately, reposing precisely a precious mug of pasty-saccharine tea. “This will make you feel better. Go on and have a taste. It’s one that will make you feel joyful.”
 


The young girl the ratherish-baking passion from the ivory vessel, and lipped a granular sip.
 


"Ah, sweet.” Sakura squirmed, swabbing pearly froth on her lips while she swirled ruby.

 


“You should drink some more,” the lady said, an aerial tender on her face as she murmured, finespun delight. “It should sweeten up your bitterness with a few impressions.”
 


Sakura had another modest savor of the achromatic sugar-smearing tea and steamed a slightly, skulking smile.
 


Somehow, the ethereal owner yearned to ask the fairly sprouting flower of her whereabouts and wonderfully, her matchless name, but spied to be quiet about. 

 

 

Instead, she pondered, wandering her tongue delicately to chatter.
 


“My name is Bae Joohyun.” The novel woman signatured soon as Joohyun gingerly buzzed, a latent palm fondling on her chin while fluttering her eyes clandestinely. “I’m the owner of this shop. Absolutely, people enjoy their time here as I’m the only one serving the customers, even chatting with them makes my working hours seem livelier.”
 


“How about you?”
 


Sakura, having a bashful torrent, trembled after.

 

“I’m…Miyawaki Sakura.”



“Cherry blossoms?”

 

Joohyun excitably beamed a delighted query, thrilling a sweet warble of her breath.

 

“That’s a very, unique name for someone as more beautiful than the pink flowers.”



The now quavering cherry blossom couldn’t help but tinge her face wildly of scarlet downpour.

 

She earnestly specked her bottom rim and squinted away, skittishly, from Joohyun, the balmy crave of her brew scorching mildly into her pale fingers.



“But I might need to be a little honest. You genuinely match up very well, more with your name. You’re prettier and innocent.” Joohyun fancied soundlessly, an askew spell sounding on her velvety lips. “It seems to me: you’re perfectly fine.”

 

 

“Ms. Bae,” Sakura enchanted to fascinate a solemn quiver and the amiable Joohyun, ablaze of an optimistic hoot, taunted gently at her address, though she swerved to compose as the cherry blossom praised; “Thank you for helping me.”



“Oh, sweetheart. Not a problem.” Joohyun crooned graciously, caressing Sakura’s faintly merciful hand. “Please do and stop by anytime when you feel like you want to.”

 

 

Sakura’s chest had flawlessly waltzed a thriving spell, dancing the spirit of heart-frisked passion that was springing blissfully.

 


“Okay, Ms. Bae.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura had traipsed out of the shop, ecstatic joviality gladdening her, with Joohyun tranquilly stalking a seasoned goodbye as well as a mystical-slithering skip behind the parting girl. 

 

 

Outside, the atmosphere had a piroutte of chastised breeze storming anyone in glance.

 

 

A chaste flurry about snow was softening, lily-white spectacle of unmingled excitement flustering the crystal flakes, simmering softly down.

 

 

Apart from the ethereal tumult, the cherry blossom a gentle draw on her blanched-ashen shaded coat and peeked back; Joohyun was amusing her lush rims open, an emblem of halt hinted to Sakura as she enkindled her soles on the smooth blizzard from the decayed snow.

 


“Wait, Sakura.”

 


Joohyun meticulously enticed, an intimate shuffle on to Sakura, her beautiful face painting the younger girl slur lulling rosette flush.

 


“Ms. Bae, what are you doing?” Sakura squirmed weakly, dreaming her eyes beamless, reddening as the changeless hue reproached to swoon her pasty sides, her heart blistering contentment greatly.

 

 

A foregoing caress on her velvety shoulder was somehow lingering, warmth blanketing from her woolen apparel, full-feathered comfort.

 


As Joohyun trudged back with her inklike hair sprawling with wintry gems, fingers gently tucking back from whatever bewitchery had lured Sakura while her fading ignorance had a jiving hoodwink.

 

 

“Your coat slumped down; I didn’t want you to feel really cold, so I raised it back up for you.” Jooyhun answered, pampered fondness quietly twirling. “You can go now, Sakura. Have a safe stroll.”

 

 

Humming a calming murmur from the delicate affection, Sakura flourished her head pleasantly and danced a gracious grin. “I’m off, Ms. Bae.” 

 

 

(Snippet of Chapter 2 )

 

 

“Don’t you have homework, Kkura-unnie?” Sakura's bedfellow blubbered unwelcomely. “What in the world. Have you been slacking?”



“No, Yena. I just went somewhere to take a break.” The cherry blossom lipped uniwittingly, propelling her bag to her complacent crib, and yawned a drooping howl. “Would you mind that you're overstepping?”
 


Yena had a sunless soot aflame within her foolish eyes, babbling meddle crowding her. “Oh no, I can’t mind it. Won't have to, y'know. You need to tell me all of the details.”

 



“Why should I? It isn’t anything special for you to pry on.” Sakura blazed in agile drip of her chatter while Yena streamed avidly of her excitable whereabouts; “Like when you go to that place with the frisky lady every time your schedule ends. And that you think I don’t know about it?”