Pledis Building-- Nana's Part

My Angel

Nana’s POV
In front of Pledis Entertainment Building.

My eyes widen at the tall building in front of me.

Nana: So this is it, huh? I said nervously to myself

While I was at the front door, the guard approached me and he seems happy to see me, it creeps me out.

Guard: Miss, how may I help you? He said as he continues to smile.

Nana: I am Im Jin Ah, I have a schedule to meet After School unnies.

Guard: Oh, you’re the new girl.

The guard seems amazed.

Nana: Oh, Yes. Hmm. May I ask where would be the meeting place at?

Guard: Just approach the front desk. I believe they know the room of your scheduled meeting.

Nana: Thank you. I said as I bow to the guard.

While I was walking towards the front desk, the 2 persons in charge at the desk seems to laugh about something.

I felt conscious about my appearance. Are they laughing at me? Do I have dirt on my face?

Nana: Good Morning. May I know the room that I should go too, I am Im Jin Ah, the new member. I said timidly.

Lady1: Oh. Good Day! We are waiting for you. You are very pretty. She said smiling

They seem very nice. But I don’t get why they were laughing a while ago.

Nana: Thank you.

Lady2: Maybe that’s why the guard over there is drooling. Look at him.

The lady pointed out the guard that I was talking to before.

I looked at the guard and he, is in fact, drooling.

Ooohhhh, That’s why they were laughing.

And we all laugh while looking at the guard. The guard quickly gain conscious and gets back to his work shyly.

This occurrence made me loosen up a little, but still nervous about the meeting.

Okay, going back.

Nana: Where would I be meeting them?

Lady1: Oh right, Please go to the 8th floor. And when you reach the floor, go left and there you will see room number 802.

Nana: Okay, thanks

So its room 802. Okay. Here it goes

Guard: Goodluck Ms. Jin Ah!

The guard shouts as I approached the elevator.

Nana: Thanks! As I motioned good bye.

The guard started to blush. I was flattered by his interest, although it creeps me out a little. Hehe.

While I was inside the elevator. I was thinking of a way on how to greet them

Nana: Good Morning, I am Im Jin Ah!

Aish. That statement looks so dull, why can't i think of anything?

I was particularly talking to myself as I tried other statement. I pray that there is no hidden camera inside the elevator or it would be embarrassing.

*Ding Dong*

OHGOSH. This is it.

I turn left, as the Lady in the front desk said. And at the very end of the floor, there it is..

Nana: "802." I said while stuttering as i look at the number beside the door