Update #1 (01.03.19)

Starry Knight Writing Contest

UPDATE #1
01.03.19

 

 

INFORMATION

Hello everyone! So this is the first update/bump post of this contest! If you found this through Pearl Aqua Dreams Writing Contest or From Head to Toes Writing Contest or you're also part of the Shoes of a Unicorn Writing Contest, then you know the drill (and thank you so much for joining me here as well!). For the newcomers, welcome to Starry Knight Writing Contest! Thank you so much for expressing interest in the contest! I hope to read your lovely stories soon! I'll be posting updates on the 3rd of every month for this contest to address anything that I feel you all should know and to also bump the contest to the front page to hopefully garner more participants. I'll try not to spam you all with notifications, since I know that can be a bit bothersome at times, and I'm hoping we'll all have a lot of fun with this!
 
As Monsta X continues having comebacks, I will be adding more albums to the prize list (yay for more prizes!!) and songs to the song list. I know Monsta X's discography isn't as extensive as other groups' discographies, so there aren't that many prizes currently available. Depending on how many people enter the contest and finish their stories, I may add other merch to the prize list. I'll inform you guys through these update posts if anything new is added.
 
And I want to take a moment to thank iiluvbubbletea, because she is the most amazing person on the planet and agreed (again!) to provide graphics as prizes even though she's busy with school. I also want to say a big thank you to Madchen as well for donating karma for the Best Of prizes! I really appreciate all of the support! :) If you'd also like to be a karma donator, please contact me so we can discuss the specifics. I will repay you for your generosity!
 
I'm going to try to keep these update posts relatively short, about two-three paragraphs long, so I don't run out of information to put in them and they don't take too much of your time to read. Anyway, please continue to write stories, submit entries, and promote the contest! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me via the comment box, my wall, or private messages. I respond to all messages within 24 hours. Happy New Year, everyone! May 2019 be filled with success and happiness!
 
C.E
is licensed by CC 3.0 BY