CH II

THE ROYALS : SECOND CHANCE
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Your Highness" the royal stylist, Jessica, did the courtesy before she quickly attended to my hair and make up while her assistant, Lisa, arranged numorous dresses on my bed, all with dark blue accent on it.

"What's with the color?" I asked as Jessica combed my hair

"Well, Prince Sehun will wear something in similar color, so I just think you should match" Lisa answered while I just nodded. Well, I should have known by now that even our outfits had to match in order to plant the idea that we were a perfect couple into people's mind. "Anything to your liking?" she pointed at the dresses.

"Take out all the knee-length dresses, this is a Gala not some commoner cocktail party" I said in masked disgust "I need something elegant and classy and you know that too much skin is prohibited, the Queen will have my head if I show my legs in this kind of event" I heard Jessica snorted while applying some cream on my face. I finally chose a dress that suited the event which Lisa and Jessica approved, stating that the dress looked perfect on me. 

As Jessica put the last touch of my make up and I put my heels on, I glanced on the clock, it was 6.15 pm already, Sehun should be here any.......

"Yo!" As if it's on cue the devil barged in inside my room. Jessica and Lisa quickly did the courtesy and bowed their head in front of the Prince. 

"Please knock next time, Sehun" I said, rolling my eyes at him who's clearly appreaciating the stylist' work on me "And wipe that drool on your face"

Sehun just smirked and didn't even bother to hide that he's ogling me in the open "Just being a man, love" he chuckled "Wow, we match" 

I couldn't help but giggled at his reaction, so he also realized that we're so color coordinated "Don't we always?" I chuckled before I took his arm.

We entered the ballroom together, walking side by side grace

Please log in to read the full chapter