CH I

THE ROYALS : SECOND CHANCE
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been three months since Seungho's death and the palace has returned to normal..or at least it looks like it.  'Well, Sehun has returned to his old self' you thought bitterly as you read the headline on the newspaper 'The Prince's Flavor Of The Week' where there's a paparazzi picture of Sehun with some blonde bimbo. You huffed and put the paper down on the table. 

You have always known about Sehun's behavior since, well, forever. You, Seungho, and Sehun, were growing up together and as you recall Seungho was always the kindest and most charming one. Seungho was loved by the people, he knew that he would be King and he took it very seriously You remembered when you were thirteen and he was sixteen he said that he would want you by his side ruling the country. 

Sehun in the other hand was the trouble maker one. He was actually relieved when Seungho would be a King since he always said that the responsibilities didn't suit his lifestyle. Sehun always said that he only likes his title and all the privilege that comes with it. Sehun had lived freely ever since. 

"Your Highess?" You blinked your eyes in suprised at the voice of your bodyguard, James, his hazel eyes starring at you in concern "Is there a problem?" You catch his eyes glance to the newspaper on the table.

You quickly shook your head and smiled politely at him "It's alright, James" you cleared your throat awkwardly as you stood up "What's on my schedule today?"

"You and the Queen will attend Breakfast with Korea Performing Arts Academy at 9:30, and then you and The Queen will have lunch meeting with company board director at 1, and also you have an appointment for dress and make up for tonight's gala at 4" The older male fluently recited your schedule as usual and you just nodded at him, silently making notes inside your head as well. "The Queen asked for your presence in fifteen minutes"

"Well then, we can't keep the Queen waiting, shall we?"

Queen Eun Bi was sitting on her desk when I entered her study, scoffing as she read the same newspaper I had earlier, no wonder reading about his son..again. "Tell them that Prince Sehun is still mourning Prince Seungho's death and as much as the family is against it the young Prince seemed to found a temporary

Please log in to read the full chapter