Chapter 2: Reasoning

Enchanted

   Tzuyu could not sleep, it was 2 am, she was thinking about Jihyo’s question to the point where she was wide awake. Tzuyu got up and started pacing back and forth wishing she could see Sana again. ‘Who do I love?’ Tzuyu thought, she shook her head as she went into the kitchen. Tzuyu grabbed a cup and got water. 'Why does Sana have such a big impact on me?' Tzuyu questioned herself. Tzuyu knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep so she went over to the couch and played games on her phone. Time passed quickly and soon enough Chaeyoung and Dahyun woke up.

                     "Good morning Tzuyu" Chaeyoung greeted

                     "Morning" Tzuyu replied

                     "How long have you been awake?" Dahyun asked

                     "Since 2 am" Tzuyu answered

                     "Why were you up so early?" Chae pondered

                     "I was thinking about the question that Jihyo Unnie asked me last night." Tzuyu responded

                     "What question?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung said in unison

                     "She asked me who I love" Tzuyu said

                     "Yeah, who do you love Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung smirked

                     "I can't answer that question Unnie because I have no idea" Tzuyu stated 

                     "Are you sure about that? I could have sworn that you have some kind of feelings for Sana" Dahyun teased, Tzuyu blushed hearing Sana's name.

                     "Look at that, she's blushing" Chae said.

                     "Well, I must say that I was enchanted to meet her" Tzuyu mumbled, she just then got a text from Jihyo. 

                     "Hey Tzuyu" 

          "Hi Unnie"

          "I was wondering if you, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun wanted to hang out with Sana, Momo, Mina, and I?" Tzuyu sat up at the mention of the Japanese girl's name.

                      "Dahyun, Chaeyoung, wanna hang out with Momo, Sana, Mina and Jihyo Unnie today?" Tzuyu asked them, they turned to look at Tzuyu hearing the mention of Momo and Mina's name.

                       "YES!!!" They answered, Tzuyu laughed

                        "Yea, come meet us at our place in an hour or so" 

           "Ok, see you then"

                       "And you said I have some sort of feelings over Sana, it seems like you have a liking to Momo, Dahyun and you with Mina, Chae" Tzuyu teased, Dahyun and Chaeyoung had nothing to say. "Come on, we should get ready." They nodded as they went into their rooms to get ready.

 

Sana was thinking over the events of the previous night. 'The effect this girl has on me' Sana thought but that was quickly interrupted by Momo.

                         "Hey Snake, come on. We're meeting Jihyo and the three girls we met last night" Momo said, Sana stood up straight upon hearing what Momo said.

                         "When are we going?" She asked

                         "In thirty minutes" Mina replied

                         "Okay" Sana muttered 'I'm gonna get to see Tzuyu again' She thought 'I hope you know that I was enchanted to meet you'