Chapter 1: The Beginning

Enchanted

Tzuyu didn't know what she was doing at a ball. Jihyo made Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun come to one of her parents balls, the maknae line hated dressing up. Thankfully Jihyo allowed them to wear suits instead, the only thing was, everyone had to wear masquerade masks (Tzuyu:pink Chae: black, Dahyun white, Mina:purple, Sana: blue Momo:orange). The maknae line was sitting at a table talking and drinking expensive wine.

                      "Why did we decide to come here?" Dahyun asked

                      "Because Jihyo would have our asses if we didn't" Chaeyoung resonded causing them to laugh.

                      "Guys, I want you to meet my friends" Jihyo interupted "Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, this is Sana, Momo and Mina, they came here from Japan." The three younger girls sat there speachless at the three older Japanese beauties infront of their very eyes. 

                      "H..Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung stuttered breaking the silence

                      "Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun" Dahyun introduced

                      "Hello, I'm Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu greeted

                      "Hi, I'm Myoui Mina" Mina greeted shyly

                      "I'm Minatozaki Sana" Sana introduced cutely

                      "And I'm Hirai Momo" Momo greeted calmly as they bowed to each other.

                      "Okay. I'm going to leave you six here and I'm gonna go talk with the other guests." Jihyo said leaving the six girls, they looked at each other nervously. 

                      "I have an idea" The penguin spoke up

                      "What is it?" Chaeyoung asked ogling over Mina

                      "Let's dance"  She answered, the other girls nodded and paired up. Dahyun with Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina and Tzuyu with Sana. The six girls went over near the center of the room and began to dance (by dance I mean waltz). Tzuyu and Sana started a playful conversation and eventually left the other four girls and went out onto the balcony. 

                      "Look at that, you can see the stars clearly from here, they're beautiful" Sana said

                      "Not as beautiful as you" Tzuyu replied

                      "W..what?" Sana stuttered 

                      "I mean, have you looked in a mirror? you look stunning" Tzuyu said smoothly 

                       "I ummmm t..thanks?" Sana stuttered

                       "How long have you known Jihyo Unnie?" Tzuyu questioned

                       "Since freshman year of high school" Sana replied. Tzuyu moved closer to Sana causing the older to jump a little.

                       "That's odd, she surely would have introduced me to you then but I guess not." Tzuyu said "Did she hang out with you a lot?" 

                       "No, she was normally with Nayeon and Jeongyeon Unnie" Sana answered, Tzuyu wrapped her arm around Sana's waist causing the older to tense but then relax finding the action comforting. 

                       "Tzuyu!!" Jihyo called

                       "Hmm?" Tzuyu mumbled turning around.

                       "Come on" She said, Tzuyu went over to Jihyo. They walked inside and talked for a while until Jihyo asked this "Tzuyu, who do you love?"