Chapter One

My Sassy Girl

Minhyun entered his sister's room,only to find out that she still in deep sleep. He shaking his heads and sighed as his sister doesn't awaken yet. It is not he did not wake her up frequently, he did but as he walked out from her room for more than 1 minute,she would yawn for a short moment before goes back to sleep.

          'What a stubborn girl.I did wake her up but she goes back to sleep again.Aigo.' said Minhyun to himself.

"Eunbi,Eunbi-ya wake up.You will be late to your school." slowly,Minhyun wakes her up by pokes her."Hmmm....hmmm..." well that it is.Every time he wakes her up,she will mumble which Minhyun didn't hear.

"Oppa,I'm tired.I need 5 minutes later to sleep.After that,I will wake up.Just...go back to your work."  

Minhyun greeted his teeth."5 minutes? 5 minutes?? For real Eunbi? Okay then..." he comes closer to her ear and suddenly...

"I SAID WAKE UP,YOU LITTLE LAZYBONES! NOW ITS 7.53 A.M! YOU HAVE 7 MINUTES TO YOUR CLASSES! SO WAKES UP NOW." as Minhyun scream at the top of his voice,she gets up immediately."What?! 7.53?! Shoot! I'm late!" 

She grabbed her tower and rushing to her bathroom.Minhyun shaking his head again.

"You're late for college,Hwang Eunbi!"

Hwang Eunbi or known as SinB, a second-semester student who studied at university didn't answer his question and bubbling about how can she be late to go to school when in fact she already locks the clock.

1 minute later...

"Oppa,I go to school now! " yelled SinB while she wears her shoes.She did grab the bread as her breakfast only.

"Yah! Even you're in rush at least you must eat your breakfast first! " said Minhyun with the blue apron he wears.

"I don't have much time to eat breakfast.I'm sorry but I just eat this bread instead.Bye!" 

"Eunbi wait! You forgot this,again." Minhyun handed white Tupperware to SinB."Here,I made you kimchi and bulgogi for your lunch. Eat during recess, okay? "

SinB took it and hugged."Thank you Oppa.You are the best brother I ever had!" said SinB,touching."Don't mention it.Now,go to your school or else you're late for your classes! "

      She hit her forehead."Shoot I forgot! Thanks for reminding me,again."

Then,she went out of the house.Minhyun only shakes his head."That girl really.she never changes." mumble Minhyun before he goes back doing house chores.

Since their parents passed away due to a car accident,Minhyun takes responsibility as a big brother to take care of his sister SinB.Although they always fight like cat and dog,Minhyun still nurtures SinB and treat her like a child.Actually,inside of deep heart he really cared about SinB and afraid that she might be hurt so Minhyun promised to himself that he will protect SinB for the rest of his lives.

    Unless as if SinB is married,he will stop protected her instead told the future husband to take care of SinB.

"Good morning,SinB!" greeted Jackson Wang friendly while he watering the flower."Morning!" said SinB in rush-tone."I'm sorry Jackson but I don't have time to chat with you."

"Why? Are you late to go to your class,again? " asked Jackson.SinB nodded at his question."Then,do you want me to give a ride? "

"No thanks today I took a bus instead." replied SinB while she adjusts her bag to be more comfortable and fixed her hair.she always took a bus as transported to go her class every day."Bus? I heard that today traffic jam is bad.It will cost you more time to go to your university at the right time but doesn't it mean you will get more late? "

     His last word made SinB stopped her track."Fine but be quick.I already late to go class." she agreed.Jackson tried to not show that he very over the moon as SinB accepts his help to take a ride.He really concerns towards her as she is Minhyun's sister and also,Minhyun told him to take care of her if he does not besides Sinb. Sad,it is? 

     As they already in the car,Jackson started the engine."Can you go faster Jackson? I don't care as if I get sued but I really need to go to my class or else I'll be-"

"Alright miss." as soon as Jackson hit the pedal,he drives the car faster.Faster than a cheetah.SinB almost banging on the dashboard, fortunately, she hangs on a seatbelt."Sorry SinB,but this is only faster than I could able." said Jackson while grinning.

       "I don't care.Just drive it and once we arrived at university,drop me inside the gate."

"Yes miss."

###

"Hey Bambam,don't forget today JB hyung wants us to meet.I don't what it is and why but just attend it,okay?"

"Yeah..yeah I get it," said Bambam,the popular student at Sejong University and also,part of famous kingka known as GOT7.Alongside his best friend Yugyeom,they are known pranksters and troublemakers as they come from a very wealthy family.Besides,he also very good at dancing too so that is why the girls admired him just from good-looking.

        "Then, I'll be going to class.See you at our secret place."

"Okay." as Yugyeom leaving Bambam took out his earphone and started listening to music.

At the same time...

"Oh my gosh! I'm already late for the class"

Despite her late to the class and need to attend her class as soon as possible,she nearly pushes everyone else as they block on her way.SinB didn't care they looking at her weird but most importantly,she needs to avoid getting detention from a lecturer.

        She runs while keep looking at her the watch in-case she can get in the right time to her class so she didn't look what ahead.As a result, while she too busy looking at the watch,she accidentally bumping someone until he fell ."Auch!"

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump you or..."

"My phone! " cried Bambam as his precious phone is broken despite the accident.His screen phone is now screech and cannot be used anymore.Bambam stand up and staring at SinB in anger."Didn't mean to bump me? Yah! Don't you have eyes? Didn't you look around you? " 

    SinB swallows her saliva.Now,she had to deal with this boy.Aigooo

"See? Because of you,my phone is broken! Did you know how expensive this phone? " exclaimed Bambam in rage and show his screech screen phone to SinB.

            "Look,the one who doesn't have eyes is YOU! You're the one who didn't see it as you walking while you're on the phone.So, my conclusion is your phone's broken not because of me but caused by the careless owner,like you." said SinB.

    Her last word made Bambam speechless as he heard her words."Now,if you excuse me I'm need to go to my class." without apologizes SinB bumps Bambam purposely before she rushes to her classes again,leaving Bambam who still speechless.

"What-what did I just heard? Did she just....?" Then,he glanced at SinB but unfortunately,she already went to."Dammit! That girl is so rude! Does she know who I am? Huh, how rude " as he just walked away from the scene,his eyes caught something laying on the floor.He quickly took it and read it.

 

STUDENT'S CARD :
HWANG EUNBI (2nd year)
Major in Philosophy and Literature
Classes 2D-2A

 

"Hwang Eunbi? So that is her name,huh? Well,I gonna make you regret after you have done." smirked Bambam before he put the card in his bag.

           Now, he knows SinB's identity and the class she took.He will teach her a lesson for a mess popular guy,like him.