Character

My Sassy Girl

. Main Cast :

Image result for sinb gif  

Hwang Eunbi as Sinb (20)

Living together with her brother SinB is currently studied at Sejong University with her best friend Umji.She is known called sassy because of her savages and likes to roast other people.Unlike other girls,she acted tomboy,rough and not being 'girly girl' so...that is the reason not many boys didn't like her nor asked her going to date.She can be mean when they mess with her but she can be nice if they treated her kindly.However, behind her savageness,she is a very caring person if you get to know about her longer She always helps other people who are in need and that is why she is liked by the peers,as much as they fear her.Apart from that,Sinb likes to dance and never stop dancing as one of her attractions.

 

 Image result for bambam gif

Kunpimook Bwuwakul as Bambam (21)

As a kingka of the Sejong University,Bambam got admired by all the fangirls as he is part of the famous kingka GOT7.As a third semester student alongside his best friend Yugyeom,he likes to woo around girls or in the short name,playboy.He never failed to attract the girls to fall for his because of his flirty.Bambam also being a jerk and at the same time prank other students in university everytime he bored.Of course,every girls he flirty will be attracted to him except this one girl who never falls of his good-looking.

 

Related image

Kim Yewon as Umji (20)

We have this giant maknae,cutie Yewon or Umji is a bubbly,naive,innocent and talkative person.Besides,she also really likes to eat everytime she sees foods.(Sorry buddy pls don't mad at me Umji is not ugly,she is a pretty girl with chubby cheeks).Unfortunately,she always got bullied by other popular kids who mistreat her.Luckily,SinB protects her all the cost from the popular kids who doesn't get a life and save her from being hurt.This is why Umji feels pleasant when she befriends with SinB.However,she also nagged to SinB whenever SinB decides for herself. This shows that Umji is concerning to SinB and wants to protect her too.

That is why friendship is for.

 

Image result for yugyeom gif

Kim Yugyeom as Yugyeom (21)

Like Bambam,Yugyeom also one of the famous kingka in Sejong University, known as the playboy and the bully.He always bully Umji by a lot as she being such a naive girl who easily fall.However,there are more reasons why he bullies Umji like that but he won't tell everyone instead he just keeps it to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addition Cast :

Image result for jackson gif got7

Jackson Wang as Jackson (24)

SinB's neighbour who lived next door.They know each other as he is best friend of her brother,Minhyun.He didn't go to university with SinB so he just sit at his house and waiting SinB going back from university.Jackson really concerns towards SinB although she is a sassy girl.Apparently,he had feelings toward SinB since the day they meet.He can be overprotective when SinB is hurt.

 

Hwang Minhyun #Minhyun #Wanna One | Random gif, Guys, Boys

Hwang Minhyun as Minhyun (23)

Minhyun is SinB's older brother and they lived together after their parents passed away.He is a strict person and always nagging at SinB's habits such as didn't clean house.Sometimes,he even taught his sister to act more girly.They also frequently fight but not too long as Minhyun takes a big role as an older brother to take care of his sister.His duty is, disciplines his sister. In addition,Minhyun acts mature more than his sister.However,in front of Sinb he acts strict but behind his back,he turned to be a sweet person as that is one of his attitudes.He and Jackson being best friends since from school but he didn't know that Jackson has feelings towards his sister.