one

Patient Zero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the daughter of a Head Doctor is actually harder than what I expected it to be. I thought it'd be easier because when anyone in the family is sick, we'd be healed very quickly but considering I am a student who forced her parents to drop her out of school without telling them the reason? Well let's just say that I now have to just endure the fact that I need to help my dad out everyday in the hospital. I have nothing else to do at home so here's what I get.

I've been wanting to tell them the reason why I dropped out, I really do! But knowing the reason I dropped out is because I was being bullied every single day by the daughter of the President of this hospital my dad is working in is just completely messed up, and I don't think I will ever have the courage to even tell them especially my father.

Kim Chaewon you son of a , if only you weren't the CEO's daughter then I would've expossed your to my father real quick without even thinking. Or maybe I would've just fought you back too? But then I remembered, I am a weakling after all like you always say, I didn't even have a single friend in that school so who would back me up or believe me when I say that you bully me right?

Lying down on the couch in my father's office I can only imagine what would've happened if I actually told my parents that I was being bullied by Chaewon, hell he'd probably bust open the door of the CEO's office and start saying  to him without even thinking! Which would only result in to him losing his job. Now that I think of it I am so glad that I've been keeping this to myself, I'd rather have my education just end like that rather than have me and my family's life end in a snap.

Actually who am I kidding, I'm still studying! The books that I used in that school, I read them when I have time every single day so I guess you can say that my knowledge still increases everyday even after what happened.

My father calls my name which immediately snaps me out of my thoughts. I whine, lazily standing up and walking next to him knowing damn well that he has a medicine to give me to hand over to a random patient again.

"Hand this over to a girl sitting on a wheelchair wearing a yellow hoodie and glasses," he throws a small ziplock with different colored pills in it on the table. "tell her it's from me, since I don't think she's even seen you nor have I ever asked you to give her medicine before"

I take the ziplock bag and began to my journey to the cafeteria. Once I arrived I look around, but seeing as this place is filled with patients it'd be impossible to see her without walking around but I was wrong! After a few seconds I spot a girl in the corner sitting on a wheelchair wearing a yellow hoodie with the hood over her head.

"Jackpot!" I whisper to myself as I pass through the many patients, greeting the one's I approach to often.

At last I finally arrive but knowing how introverted I am and how I never talk to people? Yeah I don't think that's something I should be happy about. I awkwardly look at her and cough awkwardly trying to get her attention but that just does not work so now I'm just left with one choice! I come closer to her and tap her shoulder.

I ended up finding myself doing that but it terribly goes to a different direction with her speaking up as I was about to tap her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she asks me in a cold tone while continuing to look at the wall.

"Here's your meds" I reach out my hand with her meds for her to take. "It's from Doctor Jo--"

"Ok" she all of a sudden snatches the ziplock out of my hands which leaves me shocked. "Now shoo" the patient says harshly and goes away.

My eyes follow her with my mouth open, still shocked with her unexpected behavior.

"What the hell" I quickly make my way back to my father's office, eager to know who this girl is but she seems... weirdly familiar? It's like I've seen her somewhere before but I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter