10 - FORGET

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

 

"But I still can't forget her..."

 

 



I heard a husky voice say. I am sure this person is beside me. I opened my eyes and my head. The pain has finally minimized.

 

 

 

I felt her move and touched my head. I looked at my left side and I saw her. The girl with bangs and is the only one who has its signature ducky lips.

 

 

 

"Yena? Why are you here? I-I thought you're going to practice?" I asked her. She'll be doomed if she won't attend the practice. Our debut is coming so we need to exert more effort.

 

 

 

"Nah. I'm going to stay here." She said, crossing her arms and gazing at the left side of her.

 

 

 

 

"B-but.. why? But Eunbi unnie-"

 

 

 

 

I was stopped by her cold fingers pressed on my lips, trying to make me hush to silence. I was shocked.This is the very first time that she touched my lips.

 

 

 

 

"Joyul, you better rest okay? Are you... feeling well now?" she scratched her head, gaze away from me. She seemed to be guilty of everything that happened.

 

 

 

 

"umm... yes I'm fine now. I-I think I just need rest." I replied to her. Jo Yuri why are you even stuttering?!

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Good to hear then." She smiled at me. And I swear to God, it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my entire life. I felt my heart beat so fast. Not now stupid heart. And then silence... we just stared at each other. Gosh. So awkward.

 

 

 

 

The awkward silence finally ended when her phone suddenly beeped. She picked it up from her pocket and read the text message. She was staring at it for a very long time and after seconds of staring at it, she turned it off and put it back in her pocket.

 

 

 

 

"umm.. what was it?" I asked her. I want to ask her because it seems to be bothering her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Just.. uhh just a message from my mom." she said, looking back at me.

 

 

 

 

"Oh? okay. What did she say?" why did I even asked this stupid question? As if I have the right to know?

 

 

 



Dumb Yuri. You can't think of other questions anymore? tsk.

 

 

 

"oh.. ahhhh.. she said... she said that they're going to have dinner with dad? hehe.." Yena replied, scratching her cheeks. 

 

 

 

godddamn Yena. Your habit is so cute. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Okay..." I smiled awkwardly. Woooh, I thought she'd be mad that I asked her about it. I can't think of any topic to discuss anymore that I can't control my own words. This is making me crazy. Talking to her makes me crazy!

 

 

 

"Joyul... I think you need more rest. Go back to sleep and I'll be looking out for you. Don't worry." She gave a smile that shows care and assurance. I want to keep that smile.

 

 

 

"Umm.. I'm okay Yena. I am sleeping too much, I guess?" she just stared at me in silence. I immediately removed my gaze from her since I am feeling a bit awkward with this situation. We're close but looking at her in the eyes, it just gives me the chills. 

 

 

 

 

It's like... everytime I look at it.. it makes me fall for her even deeper. Jo Yuri. Stop. Falling. For. Her.

 

 

 

I looked at the ceiling and looked at the clock. It's almost 4pm. It's our time out.

 

 

 

"I... I just want to go home already." I blurted out out of nowhere after looking at the clock.

 

 

 

 

She also looked at the clock and then looked back at me. "Oh, right. Let's go home then. I'll walk you home Joyul." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. N-No need Y-Yena... I'm.. I'm okay...I can go home by myself Yena... and I don't want to bother you." I replied. She don't need to walk me home just because she's feeling guilty over the happenings. 

 

 

 

 

"And... you've been here with me since... I don't know when. So I think you should go home now. I know you're tired." I smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

"Nope. I'm still walking you home. You're still feeling weak right? So I need to walk you to your house. I'll be protecting you for now Joyul."

 

 

 

"B-but..."

 

 

 

 

"No buts Joyul. Now let's go and log out. Let's go home now okay?" She said and crossed her arms, looking at me.

 

 

 

What will I do.. I don't want to walk with her now... I feel.. awkward I don't know why...

 

 

 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter