Beginnings

Our little secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, thank you to those who subscribed to the story. :)

 

 

 

Chaeyeon lost count of the times the boys in her class have stolen glances at her girlfriend for the past thirty minutes. It's been fueling her anger and at the second period, History, she drags Sakura with her out in front of the teacher asking if they could go to the toilet together.

Sakura whose eyes were blinking at being suddenly grabbed by the collar and dragged out of her sleep while still feeling cranky because it's a Monday morning, she glares up to Chaeyeon who tells her to shush. "Wha- nani?"

"Shhh." Chaeyeon grinned.

Two girls who sit side by side at the front, Yena and Eunbi had been chatting at the sight of Chaeyeon trying to get Sakura and her out of the class again, they do it almost everyday that the class pretty much got used to it to say anything. 

"Can't you go alone? Why must you two go together?"

Everyone thinks Chaeyeon just hates listening to morning lectures and likes having Sakura accompany her on her escape.

"Teacher Lee, it's a girls' problem." Yena cackled and pushed Eunbi away.

Chaeyeon scowled at her.

Teacher Lee raised his eyebrow, then tightened his lips contemplating on whether to let the two girls go.

"Teacher Lee, it's urgent." Eunbi whispered next to make it more convincing because Yena had to ruin it.

The man turned his attention away so as to not waste time and pointed at the door. "Don't stroll."


Sakura stared up to Chaeyeon and frowned. "Why are we doing this again?"

"I can't stand it when guys look at you and you know that."

"I was sleeping, I barely give a Japan about it."

"I give a Korea."

Sakura glared at her, but only for two seconds. Chaeyeon made a funny face and she laughed out loud. "Korea? Really?"

"Yes. I'm serious."

The teacher in the class they're outside of gives them a warning glance. Not wanting to face the disciplinary they scurried away, each with a mischievous smile on their face. They sneaked past the main halls, using a roundabout route to avoid the security cameras.


Being in an elite school, there's a famous spot in the middle— the wish fountain. This was their secret spot. Chaeyeon pulled her in for a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter