Last Time

Game of Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall girl entered the bus, head down, finding a seat near the window, she sat down. Looking outside, she saw people either eating, running because their late on their appointments, or just walking. She looked at them thinking, have they ever loved someone?, have they felt pain in loving someone?. She wanted to know. She wants to know, if she's the only one feeling this.

She arrived at her stop. When she got out, she received two texts.

Dahyun: Hey, just know it will get better. I love you and stay strong.

Chaeyoung: If you ever need a drinking buddy, I'm always free. Just remember, I love you. You're a strong person. I admire you.

She almost laughed at the text message she received from her small friend, Chaeyoung. She's very greatful of her friends. They never left her side even though she sometimes is an to them. Especially this past weeks because of the news she heard.

She started walking to the direction of the house she wants to visit for the last time. While walking, she can't help but feel nervous. What should she do? Is she reaedy to face the truth? The reality? It hurts, but she thinks it's for the better.

When she got to the house, she knocked. She waited for about a minute before she sees a girl opened the door for her and hugged her. She stiffened for a second before returning the hug. Feling the warmth of the girl for the last time.

"Hi, Tzuyu. I'm glad you came," the girl said to the tall one.

"Of course, I can't possibly pass up a chance to see you before you get maried, Jihyo," Tzuyu said before smiling lovingly at Jihyo even though it hurts her to say those words.

"You talk like I'm about to leave you. I'm stuck with you, you know that," Jihyo said with a wink.

Tzuyu almost fainted but she already mastered the art of not showing emotions. She didn't say anything but just smiled.

They entered the living room and Tzuyu went immediately to the framed photos displayed on the wall. She looked at the baby Jihyo in jumpers, smiling widely to the camera. She looked at the smiling picture of her and Jihyo on the day they first met, undeer the slides. She looked at their graduation picture, their prom picture, the day they both celebrated their firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter