Chapter 2

Meeting the Parents (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi people, I'm so sorry for updating after like 1 year? HAHAHA anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy it after I squeezed my brain juice out to write thiss XD Enjoy~

______________________________________________________________

 

“Yahhh Chou Tzu, wakie wakie! We are going to visit our parents today remember?” Jihyo said excitedly as she jumped on top of sleeping Tzuyu. Tzuyu just groaned as she turned the other way, making Jihyo fall off her. She then grab Jihyo by the waist and pulled her closer to cuddle.

“How about we visit them tomorrow instead? I am still very tired.” Tzuyu mumbled into Jihyo hair. Jihyo pouted as she smacked Tzuyu’s chest lightly, “But that’s what you said yesterday. And the day before.” 

Seeing that Tzuyu is still not moving, Jihyo had to resort to her last method. “No morning kisses and cuddles anymore then.” She whispered into Tzuyu’s ears as she got out of Tzuyu’s grip. She stood up and started to walk away, before a hand caught her wrist. “Alright, alright, I am up.” Tzuyu said as she sat up on her bed, eyes still closed. 

Jihyo clapped her hands, “Good! Let’s go!” 

“But before that, here’s the morning kiss that you deserve.” Jihyo left a soft peck on Tzuyu’s lips. Tzuyu smiled widely before opening her eyes and pulling Jihyo back for another kiss. 

“Come on, we have to go now, I am starting to get creeped out by all these so-called decorations you have in your cabin.” 

Tzuyu laughed as she followed her girlfriend out to the bathroom and washed up, before heading toward the cafeteria for breakfast. 

 

Ever since the first time Tzuyu had asked Jihyo for the dance, their relationship had improved drastically with Tzuyu being more open with her feelings and Jihyo being more touchy. The two had officially became a couple just two months back when Tzuyu couldn’t stand her feelings anymore and ran to cabin one in the middle of the night to confess. And now, they both agreed that it was the right time to meet the parents so that they could bring their relationship to another level. 

“Where are the rest of the unnies?” Tzuyu asked as she shoved a spoonful of cereal into .

“I think Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie had already went off, Sana and Dahyun said they will be in Dahyun’s cabin, I heard that Dahyun had written yet another song for Sana. Momo and Chaeyoung had already followed Mina back to her home yesterday.” 

Tzuyu nodded in acknowledgement as she finished the last of her cereals. “So do you want to go to my dad’s place first or your dad’s place first?” 

Jihyo’s eyes brighten up, “Can we go to your place first? I am really curious about the Underworld!” Jihyo said as she swung her arms around Tzuyu. “Of course we can.” Tzuyu gave in.

“We can go pack our bags first and we will meet in your cabin in an hour?” Jihyo nodded in agreement.

 

1 hour later…

“Are you planning to stay there forever? Why did you bring so much things?” Tzuyu said as she looked at Jihyo’s bags. “Well, we might need to walk a long way to the Underworld right? So I thought it would be wise if I packed a little snacks and since it’s winter now, of course I have to bring more clothes.” Jihyo rebutted.

Tzuyu sigh as she gave up, helping Jihyo carry two of her bags as Jihyo carried the last one. “We are going to go in a taxi, it’s only a fifteen minute car ride, let’s get rid of some items.” Tzuyu huffed as she placed the bags on the floor again. Jihyo mumbled a fine as she started to unpack some of her items. And at the end of everything, she managed to get rid of two bags worth of items. “See what I meant when I said you brought too much stuff?” Tzuyu nagged making Jihyo roll her eyes and pout. “Fine, fine, let’s go now, it’s almost noon.” Jihyo said and dragged Tzuyu to the exit of Camp Half-Blood. 

They walked to the area where cars can be seen and called for a Uber. And within the next half an hour, they have reached the DOA Recording Studio. Jihyo paid the Uber as they made their way into the lobby.

Tzuyu walked straight to the security guard’s podium, pulling Jihyo securely in her embrace as Jihyo looked a little terrified of the many almost-transparent bodies sitting on the many sofas in the lobby.

“To the Underworld.” Tzuyu said as she waited patiently for the guard to open the elevator located beside the podium.

“Well, kid, you have to wait, can’t you see the queue?” A lazy voice replied, not even bothering to put down his legs that were resting on the podium to look at Tzuyu and Jihyo. 

“Well, I am pretty sure my father would mind me waiting together with them, don’t you think Charon?” Tzuyu said coldly as she tapped her foot impatiently.

Charon immediately jumped out of his seat, recognising the voice, and bowed to Tzuyu and Jihyo. “Forgive me Miss Chou, it was very disrespectful of me to not recognise you. Please allow me to guide you to the underworld right now.” As soon as Charon finished his sentence, he turned around and retrieve a green pass that opened the elevator. 

 

“Hold tight unnie, it will be quite a ride.” Tzuyu said as she hugged Jihyo tightly against her. Jihyo just followed her instruction, still confused about what was going to happen. But not for long as the elevator started to move forward quickly, making Jihyo yelp and hug Tzuyu tighter. And soon enough, they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter