Chapter 1

Meeting the Parents (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Image credit to Hydrogene from tumblr*

 

Hi all!! It has been such a long time, i apologise for updating so slowly, I just had alot of writer's block and I keep thinking that whatever I had written is boring and hence, re-editing. 

And I am sorry, the last time I checked the poll, 2yeon was in the lead, however, when I just checked it Saida became 1st, but I still hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter! ^^

 

 

“Come on princess, we don’t have all day!” Jeongyeon said as she looked over all the items that she bought again, to ensure that she hasn’t forgotten anything.

“Aww you called me princess, anyways I am here~ Let’s go!” Nayeon said as she walked slowly behind Jeongyeon.

“Incase you didn’t notice, I was being sarcastic.” Jeongyeon replied as she turned back to see if Nayeon needed any help. “What on earth are you wearing?”

Nayeon twirled around happily, “My new bikini, don’t you like it?” “Nayeon, we are going to meet my father, not go for a relaxing holiday in the sea, can you please put on something more appropriate?” Jeongyeon sighed and faced-palmed.

Nayeon rolled her eyes before pulling out a T-shirt and shorts and wore it over her bikini. “Appropriate enough now?” She earned a very happy ‘yes babe’ from Jeongyeon.

“Are you ready to set off?” Jeongyeon held all of their belongings.Nayeon nodded.

“Good!” Jeongyeon then whistled loudly and waited. After a few moments, a pair of dolphins could be seen jumping above water and making their way towards them.

Jeongyeon led Nayeon closer into the sea and when the water reaches thigh-deep, the dolphins stopped infront of them and squeaked. “Nayeon, meet Walu and Balu, they are my pets given to me by father!” Jeongyeon introduced them.

“Please don’t tell me we are going to ride on them..they look a tiny bit scary.”

“Don’t worry, they are the kindest dolphins you will ever meet, besides, if you want to swim there, we will be reaching there in like 6 hours. So hop on!”

Nayeon climbed onto Walu’s back gently before Walu playfully squirted some water out of its blowhole at Nayeon. Nayeon then relaxed a little with the dolphin’s playful actions. She splashes some water back at it before it squirts back the water again.

“I see someone has already gotten close to Walu, guess we can take off now!” Jeongyeon grinned as she whistled again to signal the dolphins to bring them to the Poseidon’s Palace.

The dolphins squealed happily as they dived back into the sea. Nayeon’s shriek can be heard clearly as Walu goes underwater for a moment before coming back up. Balu then follows with Jeongyeon laughing at her pets’ actions. They travelled for quite a while as they enjoyed the sun and the water. The dolphins then stopped slowly as they reached the middle of nowhere.

 

“Why did they stop??” Nayeon looked around confused.

“We are here, finally.” Jeongyeon smiled as she petted Balu.

“But where is the palace?”

“It in the sea dummy.”

Nayeon ‘ohh-ed’ as she looked under her, not spotting anything. “But I don’t see anything.”

“It’s quite deep. So give me a kiss, it will help you breathe underwater.” Jeongyeon looked playfully at Nayeon.

“Are you joking around with me or are you being serious?”

“I am serious!”

Nayeon then rolled her eyes playfully as she gives a soft kiss on Jeongyeon’s lips.

“Let’s go!”

 

Jeongyeon held all of the belongings in one hand and Nayeon’s hand in her other as she patted Balu’s head, telling him to go under. Walu caught the signal too and went in together with Balu.

The couple laughs as they see fishes and other sea creatures swimming around them. Nayeon was beyond fascinated with the marine life.She then spotted a white palace starting to show as they travelled deeper into the sea.

The dolphins dropped off 2yeon and Jeongyeon gave them snacks and kisses while bidding goodbye.

“Ahh i missed the smell of the sea. Let’s get settled in, don’t worry, there’s no water in the palace.” Jeongyeon then guided Nayeon into the huge palace whereby the door separates the water and the air, so once they walked through the door, the water disappears behind them.

“No fair, how come I am wet and you are not!” Nayeon whined as she looked at her dripping wet clothes compared to Jeongyeon’s dry and ironed clothes.

“Too bad you don’t have Poseidon’s blood. So hah, in your face.” Jeongyeon laughs at the miserable girl.

“Unnie, how many times have I told you that you can’t bully girls like that?” A voice came from behind the pillar.

“Aw come on Lisa, you’ve gotta admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter