Uh Nice to meet you...

He loves me... not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh i hate stupid school, i hate stupid homerwork, and i hate stupid walking home!..." I said kicking some rocks as i walked home in the dark. Even if im a tough man, i still get pretty freaked out being 20 minutes away from home and walking alone in the dark. You never know whats really going on around you. I decided to take a little break, walking the whole 20 minutes was way to much, especially caring a 500 pound backpack! *sigh* *why cant life be so... so... normal?...* i thought to myself when i heard something coming from a dark alley nearby...

"Come on girl, we dont bite, unless you dont cooperate with us..." a man said followed by a series of laughter. 

You've got to be kidding me... 

"Back off jerk and let me go! I didn't do anything, go pick on someone your own size!" I could hear a female voice say and i knew whatever was about to happen could not be good.

I put left my bag on the bench and sneeked my way over to the valley, it was kinda of hard to see anything since it was so dark but eventually my eyes sort of adjusted to it. I could make out maybe about 5 or 6 members of a gang and one female who was being held by two of the guys. Oh gosh im so going to regret this...

"Hey! Let her go!" my heart started beating super fast. Crap...

"What'd you say punk!" said one of them, cracking his knuckles, who seemed like the toughest one there, all full of muscles and stuff.

"I- I said let her go!" I think i regret saying that. Next thing i knew, the toughest guy yelled and then the other gang members started running towards me. *Crap Crap Crap Crap CRAP!!!!!* thats all that ran through my mind as these like huge muscle men ran towards me. Okay Joon, Dont be such a wuss, not in front of this girl, you must be brave, protect youself... protect her...

Suddenly, a sense and feeling a\of adrenaline ran through me and I all of a sudenn felt like i could fly! ut, i knew i'd have to save my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter