Oh God...

He loves me... not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joons prespective

//Ding Ding Ding\\

 *Finally! Lunch time! Im starving!* I though to myself. I packed up my book and bag and walked out of the classroom, expecting to see my friend waiting for me but no, it wasnt my friends waiting there...

"Oh Joon-ie dear!!* said Lee Chaerin with a huge smile on her face and was waving her hand in the air.

*Oh dear god* i thought to myself as i walked over to CL and her group of friends. "Yes?" i asked, forcing a smile.

"I feel as thought we havent spoken in forever" She said coming close to me and putting her hands on my shoulder. "How have things been?" She asked looking at my lips.

"umm j-just fine" I replied with only a half smile now and taking a step back so that she couldnt touch me.

"whats wrong Joon-ie? You seem nervous...maybe i should-" 

"No! everythings good uh, uhh gotta go! See ya around!" I said cutting her off then fastly walked out of there as soon as possible. I kept thinking to myself, Ugh! Im such a babo! I cant let her get to me, not after what happened last time... "Where are my friends when you need them!!" I said surpisingly loud, lucky no one is ever in the halls around this time so no one would yell at me to keep it down.

//H-Help!! Help me! someone!! Im very claustrophobic!!\\

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter