He Knows My Name

He's The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, listen…”

Sana lets out another sigh. She really wants to pee and she has been telling this to her friend since earlier, but Dahyun won’t let her. The girl’s hands were heavy on her shoulder, stopping her from really going anywhere.

“Okay now smile” The girl urges

Sana looked at her friend for a long second before just giving in, tugging her lips into a smile she has practiced in front of the mirror earlier. But as her friend instantly grimaced, Sana’s smile quickly fades off her lips.

“Yes. It’s better if you don’t smile.” The girl says after and Sana’s mouth hanged, offended

“Why?” she whined. “What’s wrong?”

“Well it just looks creepy.” Dahyun says frankly. “Why can’t you smile properly?”

Now Sana was really worried. She of course knows how frank her friend is. But is it too hard to lie just for today? Sana frowned at the girl and finally shoves her hands off her shoulder.

"Just be yourself Sana” Minah at last finally speaked.

Her other friend has been quiet as Dahyun kept on motivating Sana – or not – in what she was about to do later.

“Just stay calm and everything will be fine.” Mina even added and although thankful for the girls kind and what it seemed to be encouraging words unlike Dahyun, Sana really wasn’t encouraged at all.

But Sana didn’t voice out her thoughts and just looked at her friend with a resigned pout.

“All you have to do is give him that letter then run"

But yes. That’s definitely what she’s gonna do later.

“Okay. Girl’s he’s here!”

At Dahyun’s yell, Sana swiftly turned her head and really saw her crush, walking towards them. Okay, the stairs, yes he of course must be going up the stairs where the three of them were standing so he is looking there. But the point is Kim Taehyung, his crush for almost a year is finally here.

Sana cups her cheeks out of habit, feeling it getting hot just at the sight of the most gorgeous guy in their university. The guy has stopped to some other student who has approached him and Sana exhaled the breath she didn’t realized she was holding as she watched her crush, laughing as he talks with that other guy.

God he is so beautiful.

Confessing? To him? What was she thinking?

Sana shakes her head before she looked back at her bestfriends, but even before she can really speak Dahyun holds up a hand at her.

“You are doing it.”

Sana knows she should at least try to convince them one last time but then she felt a hand patting her cheeks and there was Mina smiling at her and mouthing an 'it will be fine'. She will not be. Sana wanted to yell. This is all because of that stupid bet that she loses that made her write the love letter and will now use to confess to the guy she never imagined of talking to at all. She’s gonna make a fool of herself. She was sure of it.

"We'll be hiding here for moral sup—“

“Quick. Quick. He’s coming!"

Before Sana can even react she was roughly pushed away. Luckily she regained her balance and was able to stand straight again.

Okay. So there is really no backing out now right?

Sana looked ahead with wide and panicked eyes as she saw her crush was once again walking her way…and wait, was he looking at her with that big smile on his face? No of course it’s not her. Sana shakes her head. The possibility of her crush smiling at the stairs is more believable than him smiling at her.

But yeah. This is it. She really can’t believe she was doing this.

Sana releases a deep breath and with the pink envelope on her hand, she lowered her head and finally starts to walk towards the guy. She was worried that if she looked at him she will make a detour or run back to hide with her friends, so she kept on walking like that, only stopping when she saw his shoes right in front of her. The guy’s feet halted and that’s when Sana takes another deep breath before lifting up the letter, offering it to the guy as her heart beats even more fast inside her chest both in nervousness and anticipation.

“Sana!”

"Wow. Just…wow Sana how could—“

"Hyun. Stop it.”

Sana holds her head with both hands, really wanting to hit it with her own fist as her mind kept on replying the scene from earlier. Of all the people who can see her giving a love letter why Jeon Jungkook? The school director’s son and yes the devil of the school. She could list a lot of things why he was called the devil, but now she really doesn't want to think about it anymore. She would just feel even more scared. And Dahyun was really not helping her at all right now.

“Girls…he will forget what happened earlier right?” Sana mumbled weakly

“No.”

Sana throws Dahyun a glare before resuming to sulking on her seat.

“Really. “ Dahyun sighed “How come you didn’t see that Taehyung walked pass you and you were walking straight to Jungkook?”

Mina was the one who shushed Dahyun, and Sana saw as ome of their classmates glances their way just at the mention of the guy’s name.

”But where did he even come from?”

“Right. My eyes are focused on Sana so--”

"Ah I will not do that again." Sana groaned before plopping the side of her cheeks on her desk.

“Oh sure you won’t. I’m sure Jungkook—“

“Dahyun!”

"Just saying. Ah that really . If only…wait wait. The letter."

Sana looked at Dahyun with a groan as she suddenly shakes her shoulder.

"Sana. where. is . the . letter?"

The Letter?

“The letter!”

Sana gasped and banged her fist on her desk.

"You have it with you right?"

Mina then asked, worry clearly etched on her friends face. Sana just stares at her friend back before she quickly starts to feel her skirt only to realize that it has no pockets.

Bag

It must be in her bag

It should be in her bag.

“Where is it?” Sana pales as she examines her empty bag fully, all her things scattered on her desk now.

“Babe you dropped it.” Dahyun then stated as a matter of fact

And right then Sana wished she can exchange her missing letter for her friend. She’s really dead.

I really can’t miss my dance class today. Sorry. I really hope you’ll find it.

Babe you know I'll help you find it but it’s your fault so...

Sana breathes deeply as she was back at the stairs finding her love letter alone. She didn't even attend her last class because for her, finding that letter is more important. She would really die if anyone else reads it and honestly even Taehyung who she was supposed to give the letter to.

To be honest, now that she really thinks about it, it is actually good that she really hasn’t given that letter to him. God that would be just so embarrassing. What was she thinking? Or what did her friends just made her do? But then the problem now is the missing love letter that could end up in the wrong hands. Sana doesn’t even want to think of all the cheesy and cringy things she has written on that letter and the possibility of someone else reading it and laughing at it and at her.

"It’s gonna rain right?"

Sana was snapped out of her thoughts as someone asked. Feeling already grumpy she scoffed and mumbled under her breath. It was really dark even though it is only past 3 in the afternoon. Of course it's gonna rain. Sana ignored the stranger and stands up from where he was sitting before walking to the fields. Maybe it flew over there, she thought.

"Uhm Hello! Are you looking for something?"

Sana in her cheeks as she sat once again. She never really gets annoyed instantly. But right now she was just really scared of not finding that letter and this over friendly person was bugging her by asking obvious question.

"I could help you find it."

Yet at those exact words Sana pauses. This person only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter