Ch 2

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri yawned and rubbed her eyes while looking at the clock. It's almost 6 am and she needs to get up to prepare for her second day as a new student.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself up. She was brushing her teeth when she looks in the mirror and suddenly she thought about that girl. Who else beside Choi Yena? She grunts at her own thought. She quickly get ready and brush Yena off her mind. 

She went down to have a breakfast and saw her father and mother are waiting for her. 

She greets them, " Morning dad. Morning mum." 

" Morning! " , both of them replied. 

" How is school yesterday? Any crush? " , Mrs.Jo said. 

I choked on my food and Mr.Jo pass me a glass of water. Mrs.Jo rub my back and chuckled. 

" Mum! What's with that question? Yesterday was my first day! " , I groans. 

" Well I'm just asking if you have any. Looking at your reaction makes me wonder did anything happen yesterday? " , she said while looking at me.

" A-aniyaaa, there's nothing happened. " , I smile to them. 

" Arasseo, if you say so. " 

" Okay, I'm done. I'm going first. Goodbye! " , I bid goodbye to them. 

" Have a nice day ahead. " , Mr.Jo said. 

Yena's pov 

I'm walking to school today. Alone. 

That pabo Juri , how could she haven't wake up... , I let out a sigh. 

As I was walking, I feel like there's someone walking behind me. 

Who is it..... I turn around and saw the new girl is walking like a drunk person. 

What's wrong with her.... I moved closer to her and notice that she is awake but she's unconscious. 

I shake her shoulder but she wouldn't budge a bit. It's like she's in other world but her body is here. 

" Yah! Jo Yuri! " , I shout. 

" Y-yes? " , she looks at me but her eyes is empty. 

" What's wrong with you? " , I asked. 

" H-huh? ", she is blur. 

Suddenly, she fell down and now she is really unconscious. 

I panicked and I just carry her bridal style while running to the school. 

Everyone is looking at me because it's my first time carrying a girl like this. 

And moreover , she is a NEW girl. 

I walked to the nurse office and put her on the bed while searching for the nurse. 

I called, " Nurse! Nurse! There's someone here unconscious. " 

The nurse heard me and jog towards me. 

She walk towards Yuri and check her with her stethoscope and feel her forehead. 

" She is fine. She just faint and maybe she needs a little more sleep. I'll prepare the medicine for her when she wake up later."

" Ahhh, okay. " , I said. 

" You can go back to your class if you want. She'll be fine here." 

" Nah, its okay I'll wait for her." , I smile. 

" Okay , I will go first because I have some work to do. " , she smile and walk away. 

I nod and watch her left the room. 

Yuri's pov 

I feel like I just had a deep nice sleep. I woke up and stretches my hand. 

*thud* 

I feel like I bang something. I looked to my right and saw she is sleeping at the side of my bed. 

Ohh, she is sleeping. 

Wait- she is sleeping? 

Beside me?!

SHE???

THE CHOI YENA??!

I looked at her sleeping face. She looks so peace when she is asleep. Suddenly, she smile. I was startled because of her sudden smile but she is still asleep. 

She is cute. 

Wait- 

What am I talking about? Omg I'm going crazy!

I shook my head many times. 

Ehh?? Where am I? 

I saw my school badge on the wall and feel relieved that I'm at the nurse office. 

I wanted to get down of the bed but then Yena flinched. 

I pretended like I'm still asleep. 

 

Yena's pov 

I stretch and yawned. I look at the girl wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter