Ch 1

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm here! " I look up to the sky, smiling and wished for everything to be okay. 

 

flashback 

 

*beep beep* My alarm was ringing. I woke up and stretches my body and feeling excited about today. I went and took a shower. I'm wearing my uniform in front of the mirror and thinking what should I say for introduction later. 

 

"  I'm Jo Yuri. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me. "  I laughed at how nerd I sound. 

 

My name is Jo Yuri. I'm moving to a new school today. I'm so nervous that I feel my heart gonna burst at anytime. 

 

 

I reached the school just on time because my transport kinda late that day. I walk quickly to the school's office to give them some document regarding me. I saw some teachers there and I just pass it to one of them there. They quickly settle my things because the school is starting. The teacher ask one boy to bring me to my class. And I'm here....

 

That boy knocks on the door and everyone looks at him and me. I forgot to say that my insecure level is high. The boy tells the teacher inside that I'm a new girl. 

 

The boy walks away and leave me after I step in the class. I walk to the class teacher. 

 

" You are..... Yuri. Welcome Yuri. " The teacher welcomes me with an assuring smile after reading my nametag. Her name is Miss Eunbi. 

 

I bow to Miss Eunbi and looks around the class. 

 

My eyes drop on one girl and she's looking at me too. I feel my heart skip a beat. 

 

I look away and suddenly, " Welcome to the club! I'm Jin! " a boy shouted. I just smile at him and nods. 

 

Miss Eunbi asks me to sit at an empty seat near Jin and his friends. After Miss Eunbi walked out of the class, three students come to me.....

 

" Hi, my name is Gyuri, this is Goeun and Yiren " , she points to her friends. 

 

" H-hi, I'm Yuri. " 

 

" Which school are you from ? " , Goeun asked. 

 

" I'm from Ewha Girls' high school. "

 

Suddenly, they bomb me with many questions...

 

" So its all girls there? "

" How was it? " 

" Which one do you like better? "

" Here or there? " 

 

"I-i.. " 

 

I was about to answer them when a voice stops me. 

 

" Guys, give Yuri a break will yall? "

 

I look at her and nod my head. 

 

" By the way, I'm Kaeun. Nice to meet you. " , she shakes my hand. I just nod and smile. 

 

The three girls invite me to sit with them and I said okay. And the class begins. 

 

 

recess time 

 

I went to recess by mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter