End

Is There An Us? (English Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****Sorry if it took so long for me to update this story******

 

-------

After what happened at the beach that night, I convinced myself to understand him more. I set aside my feelings first, for the reason that he needs a best friend at this moment rather than a person who will nag and whine him for the mistakes he made.

Then Weeks have passed, I give all my effort to help him completely move on.  And I don't care anymore if he will love me back or not. What more important for now is to make him happy again, even if I won't be the reason of his happiness. Seeing him being happy is enough for me. Well, at the end of the day,  I'm still his so called best Friend, right? 

 

"You're so stupid krystal! Will you please stop your silliness huh? Look!, you're already hurting too much.  Just find someone else, friend."

 

"Don't you think I didn't given a try to Love someone else Luna? I tried countless times but...this.is.too.weak." I emphasized while pointing my left chest "this stupid heart of mine is still going back to him.....it's still him.....Up to now I still Love Kai so much. And I don't know anymore what to do!"

 

"Wait what!??....Is it true Krystal?"

I was caught off guard when I heard his voice from behind. I thought all of our classmates were already went home. But why is he still here!? Oh God! I'm doomed!


"Ka...Kai?" I stuttered as I look at him. 


"I think you should talk to each other right Now...okay?? I'll go ahead."
Luna excused herself and left me alone with Kai....!!...What now? What should I do!? 

 

"I'll ask you again...is it true? "


I look down, averting his gazes and saying nothing....(sighs) What should I suppose to say?! 

 

"I guess it's a Yes" He assumed.

He bends his knees in front of me and lifts up my head. 

"Why didn't you tell me?....Why did you just hide it?"
I don't know but my tears suddenly run down on my cheeks. Urghh! Please not now! 

 

"Don't cry, please...just answer my questions" He softly said then wipes my tears with his bare hands. 


I know i can't do anything at this time but to just let him know the truth. So I take a deep breath and say.... "Because I'm afraid...I'm afraid that everything will change between us.....That... That you'll turn away from me, that you'll just reject me and just leave me all alone...and I don't want that to happen Kai." I explained still sobbing.

 

"Do you think I will let that happen huh?...If I only just knew it before....I should have been given a try."

 

"What?...What are you trying to say?"

 

He lets out a big sigh then puts a little smile on his face


"I should have been given a try to Love you.... More than a best friend."

With that, I swiftly look into his eyes in shocked and my heart beat skipped for a moment...Is this for real!?

 

"We can give it a try...right?" he added.

 

 

 

..........
God gracious! I didn't even know what to do that day!....There were a lot of things running in my mind, but even so in the end I let him to finally court me. Maybe by this time he will learn to love me too. And yes I admit that I'm so much happier for what we are now.

 At last! I don't have to pretend anymore in front of him....I don't have to limit my happiness everytime I'm with him. Because now he already knows how much I really Love him. He already knows how much I treasure him. 

If I just only knew that I can be this happy without getting hurt, I should not have been a coward at the very beginning to confess my feelings.


But why do I feel uneasy at some time even I know that I'm satisfied being with him? Why do I feel scared? 
Is there something that I need to be scared of? 

 

 


....
"Hey let's go in horror house?"
He suggested excited. We are here now in the amusement park for our date. Actually, I really can't count if how many times we are going out together. What necessary is, I'm always enjoying the moment everytime I'm with him. 


"No I don't want!...I might get lost there and can't get out of the door!" I refused while waving my hand in front of his face.... I have a fear of things like that that's why I don't want to go in. 

 

"Hahaha...Hey! What is my use here huh? Do you think I'll  get you out of my sight and side? Do you think I'll let you to get lost?....I'm here to protect you Krystal."
I don't know, but his words quickly sweep my fear. Hmmmm this is one of the reasons why I'm loving him more. God! My poor heart. 


"Just trust me okay?" He sweetly asked. 


I smile and nod at him. 


"okay lets go! " He smiles and promptly grabs my hand so I take a look at it. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time that we hold hands together. I haven't any ideas that this is what it feels like holding my loved one's hand. Jesus Christ! It really feels so precious. 

After a while, we finally get in the horror house and I don't even know why I suddenly let go of his hand. Damn!  So stupid of me! 

 

"Waahh!!! Yahh!!! Let me out!! Yaahhhh!! " I shouted. Even the three persons beside me are also shouting. This is so crazy waaahhh!! 

"Just hold my hand Krystal." He offered. 

I'm about to hold his hand when one of the ghosts suddenly appeared to scare me and it makes me taken away from him. 


"Kai!!" I called him out with a shaky voice. And in just a second I immediately feel arms around my waist and head. 

"Hey! Are you ok?"


I nod twice while we are hugging each other 


"Thanks you're here.. Kai" 


"I told you I won't lose you ...You're now safe with me,  don't worry."  He grabs my hand then we find the way out here together. 

What the! I Really can't take this anymore! He's making me love him more and more that my heart seems like to explode.

 

"let's eat first then take a little rest before riding the Ferris Wheel to see the beautiful view."

I smile at him while nodding. You always putting a smile on my face, Kai. 


.....

After eating and taking a rest we go here straight in the Ferris Wheel. 

 

"The view is pretty awesome, yeah?"
He asked while sitting beside me. 


"Absolutely!" i replied in amazement. 


"Are you that happy huh? "

he chuckles then i nod trice like a kid. 


"And you?"

"I'm not"

I quickly punched his shoulder as he replied. This guy!? Urghh! Does it mean he's not happy being with me? 


"Ouch! That was hurt!..." he chuckles "Let me finish first,  okay?"

I glare at him then he clears his throat. 


"I'm not happy, because...there's no such word to define what i am exactly feeling right now." He looks at me then cups my face. 

 

"Cheesy, right?...You like it don't you?" He teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

I swiftly hit his hand to release his grip. ! I think my cheeks are already burning because of him! 

 

"I'm not! "


"Oh Yes you are" he chortles. 


"Ya!  Will you just please stop teasing me!? " I whined. This guy always giving me a heart attack! My Gosh! 

 

"Ok ok..sorry" he smiles then suddenly holds my hand that makes me silent. 

 

"just let me hold your hand, please? "

I don't know but my head automatically nod at him. 

 

 "Krystal Jung....I want you to listen carefully to what I'm going to say, okay? " Again i nod. Then he takes a deep breath. 


"I don't know when it was started for me to feel something strange in my heart. I even  asked myself repeatedly, if is this for real? If is this really true? Because I don't want to regret in the end. I don't want to make a huge mistake decision for the most important person to me, either. Then after all, I only got one answer....and it's a YES....So at this very moment Krystal, I want to say Sorry first... Sorry for hurting you so much without me noticing it. Sorry if every smile that I have given to her, gave you tears in return. Sorry because I was only one step closer to you and yet I still chose to go to her. Sorry because even you're always here by my side, I only just see you now. And I am really sorry because even we've been together for so long, this will be the first time that I will be able to say the words......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter