Chapter 2

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen while reading : Missing You by BTOB

 

 

Baekhyun wakes up at 6 on Monday. Although it's too early as his first class of undergraduate starts at 9.30 am. But as he has promised himself, to start everything fresh and perfect, he is trying to make the effort as well. Waking up early in the morning, sleeping early, eating healthy meals, studying, exercising and socializing; he promised himself to do all of them. He has taken enough break for months and now he can't waste any day to make everything right. Baekhyun showers and puts on his new tee that was folded along with the pair of jeans and sneakers on the top of shoe rack. He will have his first classes today and get his syllabus and coursepacks. Last day of having a light backpack, Baekhyun thinks.  When he steps down to the dorm cafeteria, it's still early. Only two people except him are eating breakfast. Baekhyun almost was going to find a empty table at the corner and eat there alone while reading Harry Potter for the nth time again on his iPad but he remembers suddenly, socializing! Something he has always lacked in. It's a fresh new start so why not start right now? Baekhyun went to the table where two other students were having breakfast while having small talks. They know each other, probably friends even, Baekhyun thinks. With a light smile, he approaches, "Hi, may I join you?"  The one with pretty eyes and squishy cheeks immediately answers, "Sure! Please do!" while the other one with a pretty smile smiled prettily at him. Baekhyun feels confident and sits beside the squirrel. (oops he means the one who looks like a squirrel, the squishy one) He starts eating his breakfast which contains boiled eggs, banana, milk and two slice of bread.  "Are you dieting?" said the camel (Ooops sorry he means the one with pretty smile. Too bad he noticed his camel like eyes first!)  " Aani! I am trying to develop healthy eating habit!" Baekhyun protests immediately. 
"So you are dieting " the camel says nonchalantly.  Baekhyun looked at his food and thought. Yes, it does look like a meal for dieting. He just shakes his shoulder without saying anything. May be. Whatever! "So where are you from? You do speak Seoul accent well but there's a bit of Gyeongisan I hear here and there" said the squishy.  Baekhyun wonders, who is trying to socialize here? He answered anyway, "I am actually from Seoul but you are right. I spent about half of my age in Gyeongisan. I guess the accent came from there. How do you know anyway?"  "It's the opposite of you" says the squirrel. "I am from Gyongisan but never lived there. My parents speak the dialect at home so I can catch when someone's speaking the same" Squishy gives him a light pat on his back, "Welcome to Korea University, dongsaeng"  Baekhyun became astonished. How does he know he is a freshman? The camel was observing him silently and answered laughing, "Minseok hyung is the RA of this dorm. Of course he knows you. He had to!"  "Plus you look like a junior school kid. You can't but be a freshman" Said the squishy who now has a name. Minseok. "By the way, I am Kim Minseok.. Sophomore and RA of this building. Nice to meet you Byun Baekhyun."  A baffled Baekhyun was shaken by hand by Kim Minseok who looks even younger than him but calls him a sophomore followed by the camel who is now Kim Jongdae, freshman and music major just as Baekhyun.  Going with Jongdae to attend their first class, Baekhyun sighs happily. It's easy enough and even nice to socialize if these kind of people are around. 

 

 

 

Very near to Korea University, Chanyeol has just finished his first class of undergraduate as well. For him, it was not awkward at all to meet new people. Actually he is already famous among his classmates just after one class because of friendly behavior and bubbly self.  Chanyeol skipped breakfast before class as he was not used to have breakfast very early in the morning. Besides, Yonsei's cafeteria is always open so he planned to have breakfast after the class. Entering th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter