3/??

Why am I like this?



EHHHH?!?! 
How did I get here?? 
Well. Whatever. 
Must act like I came here on purpose so he stops staring with those saucer eyes! 

"What? I want to buy a couple of things." I scoffed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Turning away, I fixed my eyes over the aisle of pacifiers so that he is tripped into thinking I am serious and leaves me alone! 

I am so smart!

"Excuse me ma'am, how can I help you?" I heard a choke in a distance and as my deer-ears told me, It's Choi freaking Minho! 

MA'AM?!?! ARE YOU BLIND??
I AM A MAN. 

"We have all the high-rated toys–" 

"No thanks, I am still looking for that one specific thing." I lied and Choi freaking Minho faked a choke once again!

He will blow my cover away! Idiot. 

"How far along are you?" She asked with a serious face. 

....
Does she actually think I am pregnant? 

Told you not to use Etude. There you go :) 

Shut up! Etude is the best company one can ever ask for D: But didn't know they had a side-business for gender-bending?!?! 

"Um excuse me wife-ssi, that's enough shopping in this section, shouldn't we go buy baby milk now?" And within a second, I felt Choi freaking Minho's hands on my shoulder, steering me out of the hell-hole this lady seemed to be summoning! 

Thank you, my saviour! 
I must sacrifice my frog-plushie in your honour. 
I must— 


Choi Taemin updated a status!
Me in a month: 
Expectation: Expecting Choi Minho's triplets ><
Reality: Pregnant with a food baby. 


HELL NO.
Freaking brainless brain!

??? :D

"But her cart's empty." 

"HE." I corrected with a scowl. "I HAVE A , BY THE WAY." 

"Uh?" She looked startled. How dare her! Stop giving Choi freaking Minho reasons to laugh at me! 

Stupid lady, can't see through my beautiful face. 

"Sorry about that, he's a bit ee." Choi freaking Minho motioned with his finger. I VERY WELL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU DUMB!

HE LITERALLY DECLARED TO HER THAT MY SCREW'S MISSING!
Must.chop.-senpai.off. 

I glared on but he was still laughing. "Yes I know." He replied with a knowing smile. 

Wait what? 
What did she say? 
But whatever that dumb said, I don't give a damn.
However, what I do give a damn about is...
IS SHE FLIRTING WITH MY HUBBY. 

Onononono. MUST SAVE HUBBY FROM THE 'S CURSE. 

"Baby." I sang, slipping my fingers through his jacket and pinched his side. His face completely changed, hands flying to grab my sweet action before he gets martyred to my pinch while still maintaining the flirtious smile. 

KNEW IT!
Are we on catch a cheater or whatever that's called? Because my cheater-radar is screaming!

"He's so cute!" She clasped her hands together, forwarding heart-eyes at me. HELLO, I AM TAE-KEN and he is 5 (Please get his jokes or he'll have reasons to murder you). Geddit? (Ha ha ha yes) "I ship you both asdfghjkl!" 

Nani. 
How did we get to this point?
Why is Choi freaking Minho still laughing? Doesn't he get tired?
KNEW IT!
He must be on steroids because those abs were suspicious from the beginning HMPH.
I hate fake abs. 

"So, what's we actually buying?" He breathed in between his chuckles when we were well away from the baby-section. 

IT WASN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY. 
Stop laughing, your laugh is too cute isn't cute! 

"I'll buy them all, just go mind your own business and STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I flared my nose, dragging the cart away. Uncaring of the chuckles which not only did not stop but doubled in time!! 



Things to buy:

→ Poison (To shut Choi freaking Minho's cute evil laugh)
→ Sword (In case he wants to say no to having triplets)
→ Blindfolds (Wow, so I don't have to see his handsome stupid face)
→ Cuffs (In case he tells me to not buy this and that. Goodluck being cuffed for life! You , man)
A penguin costume, so it matches your walk :D
NO
You mean UNO? 
Breathe in.Breathe out. 
→ Cereal! (Something sensible, I see)
→ Shampoo (Because Choi freaking Minho drinks shampoo as appetizer :) I have no idea where else does it go) 
Narnia-_- Scratch this!
→ Lots of snacks! 
→ Flavoured milk! (Don't do like last time. No one asked you to buy each and every flavour )
→ A rope (I might wanna strangle Choi freaking Minho tonight. HMmMM)
→ A brain for Choi freaking Minho. (Tell me in the comments if goat brain works for humans :D)
A brain for self because it's time for my vacation! You are always on a vacation -_- (Did you just diss yourself :)) )
→ Boring stuff Mrs Choi asked for. 
→ Screws! (To set Choi freaking Minho's nuts back) 
Nuts and screws are 2 different things?
→ Detergent! (To purify Choi freaking Minho's dirty brain) 
→ Holy water (To use with detergent!)
Your list is all about Minho. You are o b s e s s e d. 
→ Asdfghjkl let me try and hate him! 

 


Okay. So Choi freaking Minho is no where to be found! 
Great! How responsible :) 

You shooed him away? 

He shouldn't leave when I ask him to! 
Doesn't he know what they say about girls? They mean the opposite of what they say D: 

And you are a girl?

....

ANyways.

Look at all these snacks. 
Have I died already?
Is this what they call heaven??

Boy, devil doesn't belong in the heaven.
What are you on about?


Must.slap.brain.

"Ma'am, how can I–"

"ARE YOU BLIND? I AM A GUY. YOU WANNA SEE MY D–" LET GO OFF MY MOUTH YOU ING SON OF APHRODITE! 

"Ah sorry about that. He's just frustrated haha." Choi freaking Minho let loose a nervous laugh, somewhat dragging me out of the heaven of snacks. 

HEY!
LET GO OFF ME! 
THIS IS MY HEAVEN! 
Wait, how did he appear out of nowhere?
Is my husband a ninja?
SO MANLY >< 
 
"S-sorry, sir. How can I–" Stupid Choi freaking Minho, letting his guard aka hand down.

"Sir? Well why don't you shove that pringles cylinder up your and stop being thirsty for my husb–" There he goes again, muting me! 

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!
How dare he touch me! 

He can't touch you but you are allowed to be jealous over him when you're not supposed to???

"What the hell Taemin. She was talking to you–" 

"Well then why was she flirting with me?!" Why did he facepalm as if I am dumb?! 

Because you are! Who gets jealous over helpers -_- 

"I'll just..." She disappeared from the aisle with little to no colour on her face. 

That's right !
That's what you get for flirting with my husband! :)

"Are you ing dumb? What was that all about?" He grabbed my arm after I had smirked at her retreating form and drilled into my face with his glare.

Time to drain the colour off your face! You feel scared.

I hate Choi Minho!
Because he's so hot when he's angry such a scumbag!