1/??

Why am I like this?



So the thing about life, my life in specific – why are you imagining yourself in a spotlight? – sorry about that, my brain likes to poke its non-existent nose into my stuff. 

Anyways. 

It acts like a preteen (Protein, omg I am so punny) or teen for that matter. It is so messy, rebellious, butthurt over everything, exhilarating and FREAKING TOXIC, I MIGHT AS WELL NAME IT CYANIDE. Oh and it's slowly killing me.

No , sherlock.

 -_- 

Why are you just sitting in the middle of the bed, don't you have to get your up from the bed, get your down the stairs, greet his mother and get to work? 

I close my eyes, the air above my knees while I am sitting cross-legged. Efforting to bury the brewing urge to blow a certain something to bits.

Someone really needs to body-slam my freaking brain or throw it in the ocean. 

isn't needed!

Everyone knows I am invisible when it comes to your specific head. John Cena who? 

UGH. 

I just woke up after my entire night was ruined by Choi freaking Minho and his  chiseled abs  3746 kg (Yes I am very specific. Fight me) leg and mind you, I am not happy! How did he have the audacity to roll over to MY side of the bed?????? Is this how disrespectful a husband is?? If yes then, I am teleporting to mars and getting married to an alien. So much for serving my ity on a golden platter..

Sighhh. 

Wait, what if Choi freaking Minho is an alien??? 

I gasped with my mouth widened, ready to welcome any fly into the void. But you see, life's a teen so it s everything up because the next thing I see, CHOI FREAKING MINHO IS IN MY FACE, RAISING HIS EYEBROWS AT ME.

Oh he's . 

Not you again. 

I mean he's half-, LOOK AT HIS BODY MAN. 

Ooo Lala Nope. 

N o p e. (They know how to spell it?)

Get away, out of my face! (This is not the time to imagine Sunmi -_-)

Let me breathe, I AM SUFFOCATING.


[1] Word of the day!
What's a Choi Minho?
Someone who is too damn hot.
Sentence: Choi Minho belongs to Taemin!


Oh, he just stands there, eating my face with his frog-eyes. While I am staring into a certain black-dot on the wall because this is the best time to find pointless things and appreciate their existence! I am still peeping though, from the corner of my eyes.

He has to be that frog-prince, I am telling you .

Prince? lol.

I scoffed....yes, out of nowhere. Like, imagine you're staring at someone because, well, they gasped out of nowhere a second ago and you're still in the process of decoding that previous gesture when THE E.T MAN DECIDES TO SCOFF. And to top it all off, if you forgot, I am still staring (Pretending) at that dot. 

It's either he thinks I am insanely talented to be able to converse with the walls ( :D ??? ) or—
Great! Now he thinks I am Poppy!

And now his eyebrows are furrowed.

I am pretty sure, he's going over that peace-treaty. 

Wedding documents? 

Must.Restrain.Brain.from.butting.in!

Honestly, why didn't brain just block my incoming scoff?? I AM PRETTY SURE HE CAUSED IT. (Well no :D)

How do you know I am a he or a she??? It's 2018. 

Because you're in my freaking body?? I rolled my eyes at my brain's stupidity. Let's be real, I am not gonna call myself stupid?!

You rolled your eyes. Just reminding you. Choi Minho looks like he's seen your Chrome history. 

"Um...Taemin?" There it goes, acting like nothing happened after violating my rules! HOW DOES HE HAVE THE NERVE TO SOUND SO CASUAL AFTER HE JUST WITNESSED ME IN MY EMBARRASSING GLORY.

When he's in his half- glory. 

"Are you having a dream?" 

Is you dumb? 
Who has dreams with their eyes open??  

You don't need to sleep to have— 

DON'T YOU DARE HIT ME WITH A GOOGLED QUOTE ABOUT DREAMS! 
On the flip-side, I might as well make him believe I am having a dream. So he doesn't think I belong to freaking Avatar.
Yeah! Yeah, that's it!

Oh he doesn't know you're having an entire conversation in your head about him, poor man. 

-_- 

"Taemin-ah?" He touched my shoulder to bring my soul back to mother Earth. But I didn't fail to catch the slightest tinge of concern in that grave y voice. And that makes me wonder.

HmMMmMm.

What does he think is wrong with me to sound so sympathetic??? I am completely normal. 

Clearly. "Are you having an episode?" Oh boy he's having an entire series! 

Must.Kill.Brain.

"Uh..what?" Wait. Did I already say something??? WHAT DID I SAY. HOW DID I SAY IT WITHOUT MY EARS HEARING IT?!! "Must kill brain? What are you saying?" Oh no, he's laughing that same shrill, extremely witchy laugh now. It's kinda cute hehe. I facepalmed, burying my facepalmed face in the sheets below me. 

Wow, ingris.

Letting out a rather agitated growl, which could scare away mosquitoes (Hire him, mosquito-repellent companies. A dollar a Hertz), I dashed for the washroom door before he could witness the obvious ugly cute scowl on my face because: 

1. I AM TOO EMBARRASSED TO FACE HIM AFTER ING UP AT, what, 8 AM!
2. I, well, I am shy....????? DUH???? We consummated our marriage last night so.......

This is the part where you blush and shapeshift into a tomato.

-_- 

3. Choi Minho's still staring. 

THERE IS NO NUMBER 3. ASDFGHJKL BY THE POWER OF THIS CROSS, LEAVE THIS BOY'S BODY, GRUDGY BRAIN! 

Sure, anytime. uwu
But you want to move into the washroom or just wanna stand with your fingers clasped around the knob because, hell, that is cold! Also, guess what?
*Drumrolls*
Choi Minho's shadow is approaching! :D
Maybe he wants to spin you around, push you against the door and— 


STOP! 

I promptly twisted the knob and slipped through the sliver in the door because:

1. I am too impatient :)
2. I don't want Choi freaking Minho to touch me :))
3. This penguin-walk is so not cute :(

Phewww~

Shutting the door in his face is the best feeling in the world! Ahh the satisfaction.

Stop mentally ing to his half- glory

I AM NOT.

By the way did you see his face?
He was shell-shocked! HAHAHAHAH

Of course, he thinks you are possessed. In fact, he is 110% sure now.

Ha ha... nANI THE . O_O



"Good morning!" I announced, skipping down the stairs and immediately noticed Mrs.Choi aka MOM's head hoisting up to meet my eyes with a rather sweet smile. 

"Morning, Taemin-ah~" I think I just got diabetes. 

Wait. Aren't you Mrs.Choi? 

??? 

I am a boy. Mr.Choi Taemin, dumb brain! 

Mrs.Choi Taemin doesn't sound too bad either. 
It's pretty cute.


I agree ><

"Aigoo~ Minho was right. You do like to space out a lot." Mom tittered into her hand. "He's gone for his morning workout, by the way." She piped in, turning her attention back to the TV screen, just casually mistranslating the frown I had pasted over my face.


Frown
Origin: Taemin's face.
Translation (Authentic): Choi Minho be breaking records of gossiping about his other-half to his mother!  confirmed!
Mistertranslation (Geddit? Because I am not a Miss? I am so witty) : Taemin's looking for Minho, aw! (It's not spelled misstranslation *facepalm*)
Translation 2 (D!spatch): Taemin is looking for Minho. Stop misleading my readers, brain-senpai!


"I'll prepare breakfast.." I muttered under my breath, descending down the stairs. 

Honestly, my hurts so bad.
I hope she doesn't notice me waddling. 
I hope—

"I have a tube for aftermath.." Mom suddenly shot her eyes up, somehow sensing the aura my penguin-walk is emitting. 

Why does she have it?
Isn't she too old? 

Time to make you blush, you feel embarrassed! 

Yey! More embarrassment! 

"Aw! Look at you shying away! It's normal, Taemin-ah~" The lady rose from her spot and zoomed past me, not forgetting to dishevel my perfectly-made hair! 

I hate when people do that! 
Do you even know how long it took me to brush through my nest of a hair?! 
Your son freaking ruined my hair last night! 

Pft. I wasted so many ATPs on him, though. Should have saved them up for Zombie Apocalpyse. -_- 

"Here." Is she already here? Mother Flash, is that you? "In case you were wondering, I bought it a week ago for..you." She touched my cheek lightly, replacing herself on the couch while I stand with the hideous looking tube in my hand. 

Wingardium Leviosa me, God. 

Breakfast. 

OK. Wingardium Leviosa me after I make breakfast! 

I dragged my feet over to the kitchen and put the cursed tube out of my sight. Hoping it would just feel my hate and disappear. 

Alright! Time to unleash my inner Gordon Ramsay! 
Choi Minho, are you ready to experience the best breakfast of your life?? 

Make sure you have your life insurance done! 

-_-

I am a Lee. Lees are naturally able to cook. 

Yup! Gordon Ramsay personally escorts Lees out of their Mom to the outside world! 

Anyways. -.- 

I rolled my sleeves all the way to my elbows and got hold of all the things I needed for an omelette. 
No, It's not your average teenage omelette. It's a Lee's omelette!

So it's an OmeLeette :)

I pulled my lips to a tight-line, burying the urge to laugh. 

That was pretty clever! 

Whatever. 
Alright!
Welcome to Taemin's kitchen! (Stop imagining applause and hoots)
Thank you. Thank you. 


Today's recipe will be for an Omeleette!

You need: 
→6 eggs (Preferably not from your Uterus. Chicken ones!)
→A bowl (Preferably the one I used in Replay era! Get it from SME!) 
→A fork (Make sure not to have any haters around you. You might get urges ><)
→Cheese (Stop imagining Jerry. You're not 3) Lots of it, by the way.
→Pepper and Salt (Sprinkle it like Saltbae. If you don't know who that is, are you even a Taemint? D: ) 
→Anything else you wish (If it's for a hater, put poison) 
Pineapple. (Lol you thought)

Method: 
Google it! :D
What are you, 9? Who doesn't know how to make an omelette?


I transferred the mixture to the frying-pan, glancing at the coffee-maker.

Sighh. 

It's hot. 

It's because Choi Minho is here.

I heard the lock click in a distance and my head automatically whip to the direction of the hotness hate.

 


Edit history:
Oh my God! He's so freaking hot.
I can't believe he's all mine!!
KYAAAAAA~ ><
My X-ray vision eyes can almost see his rock-hard abs and skeleton
Maybe I should take this frying-pan and place it on his—


DELETE! X 

Ehm. He looks sweaty! And stinky! And...y. 
NO. 

Must.Turn.Away.

"Ah Taemin, is breakfast ready? I am starving." I chewed my teeth ( ??? ) in anger, trying to erase the scarlet hue off my face. As if that could help. 

Ok. Coffee, check. Omeleette, check. Braincells, missing. 
What? 

You used too much energy trying to erase those rebellious thoughts about Minho. Why do you even hate him? 

Because he crossed that line! 

"Ooo~ Omelette!" 

....

Too close.

What is he looking over my shoulder for? Can't he stand beside me? 
Don't blush. Don't blush. Dunblush. Dumbblush. 
GREAT! Now you've frozen me on my spot! 

You're welcome ;) 

"You ok?" 


I hate Choi Minho.
Because he's so  hot  close!!!!!!!