1/2

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold Saturday night and the two girls sitting beside-- more like sticking each other and arguing of what movie should they watch.


"Oh come on Yuri! You know I can't handle horror movies! There're a bunch of movies with different genres here, and why the hell you picking horror?" Yena whining whilst scratching her head roughly. Obviously, she doesn't like the Idea of watching horror, well, it's not her cup of tea in the first place.


"Gosh, Yena! You're so coward! Horror's not that bad! Besides I'm here to protect you so don't cha worry love" Yuri fight back but end up hugging the other girl and resting her head on the latter chest trying more to convince her.

"Aishh! I said I don't want it!" Yena still whining like a child and Yuri couldn't take it anymore and she harshly hit Yena's arm "Yena!!!" Yuri looking-- more like glaring at her whilst pouting. Yuri actually doesn't look scary in Yena's perspective, she actually finds her girlfriend cute. Yena sigh, she knows that she'll never win in this nonsense argument so she just let the girl's choice.


 

Be thankful that you are cute Yuri. Yena thought as she finally giving up.


 

"Okay okay! You win, but promise me you'll protect me, I swear to God Yuri, you know how I hate horror movies!" Yuri dance happily with a big smile of her face she knew that Yena can't bear her. "And I'll prepare the popcorn" Yena got up and went to their kitchen to prepare the snacks and she didn't take long when she came back with a tray in her hands with a bunch of snacks and a liter of soda covered with two small plastic cups. Yuri also helped Yena to set the foods, she also already choose the movie that they'll watch. The couple were in Yena's house, the lovebirds decided to have a movie date on Saturday night in Yena's place because Yena's family went into different occasions, her parents have a meeting with a family friend who lives in the other village so that's why her parents can't make it home tonight, while her brother Sungmin went to his friends to do some things that Yena didn't even bother to ask because it's nothing to do to with her really.

And now, they end up here cuddle with a blanket in the living room, light's off and only a light of the tv screen giving a light of the room. While the movie goes on Yuri start eating her popcorn but end up frowning at the taste. "Yah! Yena-ah, what kind of flavor is this, it tastes awful!" Yuri asked Yena with disgust, Yena also frowned but not from the popcorn but to Yuri's question. "What? It's a mint flavor, and it's not that bad!" Yuri looks at her with disbelief, "Seriously!? Mint!? You know I hate this shhh!" Yuri hissed "Gosh Yuri! You've overexaggerated it's not that bad!" Yena fires back, Yuri will argue again but she was cut off the sound of the movie and made both of her and Yena startled and she screamed at the same time and the popcorn drops and she clung tight in Yena's arm.


 

"Woah! Yah! Yuri-ssi, I thought you'll protecting me what are you doing?" Yuri didn't answer her and she keeps clinging to Yena's arm whilst shutting her eyes tight.


 


 

And they're like that in the entire movie until it ended.


 


 

"Look at the mess that you did Yuri, ah really Yuri-ah" Yena keep shaking her head in disbelieve whilst looking at the mess of the room. The popcorn and some junk foods scattered on the floor and some parts are wet because of the splash from the soda.


"Hmmp!" Yuri just making a childish sound while pouting and Yena look at her confused "Yuri seriously?!" But Yuri ends glaring at her "I hate you!" Yuri said and she got up "Huh? What did I do--- hey! Where you going" "I'm going to sleep I'm already sleepy" Yuri answered while going to Yena's room. "Hey! You can't do that! You should help me to clean this mess that you cause in the first place!" But Yuri didn't turn her back nor answer her leaving her in shock.

Yena knew Yuri was pissed and she didn't even know why but she ends up cleaning the mess alone.


 

This is not a movie date that I imagined. 
Yena thought as she let out a heavy sigh and start cleaning the mess.
 
-----
Morning comes and Yena opens her eyes and looks at her side expecting Yuri to be there at her side but to disappoint her she already gone. Yena sigh as she stretched her body and she heard her phones vibrating. She took her her phone looking who's texting her or expecting Yuri leave her a message but to disappoint her again she only saw her two younger friends Yujin and Yunjin's name asking her what time she'll go to school and she remembered that they have a practice today for the upcoming school event. Yena look at the time it's already 8:13 and she replied to her friends that she'll be there before 10. She also texted Yuri asking if she already got home safely and she starts preparing.
After she done taking shower she checked her phone immediately if Yuri replied her back and Yuri did but it was a simple 'Yes' and Yena just pout on the message.


 

Is she really mad at me??  What the hell di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter