The headlock

The headlock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had been in a bad mood for days now.

Hardly speaking, but hovering around her like the possessive dragon he got his nickname from. Whenever she asked what was wrong with him, Jiyong stubbornly murmured some nonsense and changed the topic.

Was the last BigBang tour before the members’ military enlistment taking its toll on him? Was he sad? Stressed? Dara doubted it. His performances were glorious as usual. He was giving his all every night, singing and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

So, what the hell was his problem? She was getting angry and frustrated with him. He was not mean to her, not at all. It was rather the other way round, only in a slightly dark territorial way. He was normal with s, but his fuse was dangerously short with younger colleagues, staff members or journalists. Even with fans. Especially the male ones. Whenever she was in the vicinity of anybody who was not female, she could count on him appearing out of nowhere like a shadow. In real life and on social media.

 

Was Jiyong jealous?

 

Ridiculous. She scoffed at this, while she was getting ready for BigBang’s last concert. He wouldn’t dare. Well, of course she often was the centre of male attention or compliments by colleagues, especially dongsaengs, journalists or MC’s at shows. But she and Jiyong had decided to keep their relationship away from the public until after his military enlistment. They had been on and off for years, but got back together after he broke up with the last Japanese model. Since then their relationship had been going strong, despite him being publicly constantly linked to several female celebrities, and Jiyong had mentioned moving in together and plans for the future quite often. There were really happy together and very much in love.

So, what was wrong with him? She sighed as she put her blonde hair into a messy ponytail. She decided to go casual tonight. Dark blue and turquoise hoodie, jeans and minimal make up. No need to arouse more attention than necessary. The fans and anti-fans alike caught on to the smallest hint.

 

Her mobile phone rang with an incoming message.

Jiyong. Where are you? I want to see you before the show starts <3 Palli!

 

She smiled.

Yah. I am on my way J <3

 

She took her purse and her black coat and hurried to the awaiting car outside.

 

Once she arrived at the venue, she was ushered inside, straight to BigBang’s dressing room. Among staffers from YG, their relationship was no secret. Therefore she could roam freely in the backstage area and interact with Jiyong without feeling afraid.

She opened the door and had to smile at the sight before her. The five men were scattered around the room. Seungri was playing a game on his mobile phone against Daesung, both of them laughing hysterically from time to time. Youngbae was sitting in the corner, his fiancée next to him, who looked up when Dara entered and smiled at her. Top sat on the sofa, earphones in and was probably listening to some classical music.

And then there was Jiyong, aka G-Dragon. His neon green hair stylishly tousled and his stage make up highlighting his dramatic beauty. He was standing in the middle of the room, eyes closed. But once the door opened upon her entrance, his eyes snapped open and he let out a deep breath.

“Santokki..” he said and the tension left his face. With three large steps he was in front of her and pulled her into his arms, burying his face in her neck. “Thank god you’re here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter