Chapter 2

Hurry up, Kwon!

" Yo Kwons, " Hyoyeon yelled as soon as she saw her two friends walking towards her.

"Aww, when will you ever carry me like that Seobang?" Sooyoung added obviously mocking Jessica by quoting Jessica's words.

Jessica rolled her eyes and hopped off her personal slave, before sitting opposite of her two friends.

" Oh shut it! " Yuri glared at the two partners in crime while the two simply made smooching faces at her, causing her to raise her fist at them.

Just as the three overgrown babies were ready to get down and dirty by having a fist fight, Jessica stopped them by ordering Yuri to go buy her a  cheese burger and a bottle of fruit juice.

"Go buy it yourself Sica, I'm not your maid." Yuri said her dignity long gone down the drain when her two friends snickered at her.

Jessica sent Yuri a glare, making the girl slump her shoulder before walking off to fulfill her princess's needs.

"Whipped" Hyoyeon yelled out and Yuri returned by pointing her third finger.

Jessica glared at Hyoyeon but inside she was happy that Yuri was indeed so whipped for her.

"Clean yourself Kwon, you have sause on your mouth," Jessica held a napkin and wiped the smudge off Yuri's mouth.

"Erm Jessica? C-Can I have a word with you? " a handsome looking man with a quiff timidly asked as he looks at Jessica, his eyes brimed with tears.

"I'm sorry Taecyeon, but we're over, I don't tolerate cheaters." Jessica said expressionless and continues to take a bite off her cheese burger.

"But Jessie, it was a mistake. I had no choice, I was the freind she missed." Taecyeon begged for forgiveness again, causing Jessica to scowl behind his back.

Jessica has had enough of this, Taecyeon isn't who she wants to end up with, Jessica shoved Yuri with her elbow, Yuri scoffed before carrying out her three step routine that Jessica taught her.

"Taecyeon is it?" Yuri stood up before she walked towards the begging guy.

"Look, here's the case Jessica just isn't for you. She belongs to me and only me. She might have been with you , but that's just her way of making me jealous." Yuri continued while she slings her hand over the man's elbow.

"So off, before I asked my father to do somethinga bout this, you seen my bodyguards haven't you?" Yuri whispered the last part before patting Taecyeon on the shoulder. As if on cue, Taecyeon shuddered and walked away from the group of girls.

"I'm not helping you anymore Sica, i used to have an image of being a total angel. Now it's gone down the drain." Yuri sighed and shaked her head.

"Come on Kwon, you don't expect me to take that cheater back do you?" Jessica asked while she looked skeptically at Yuri

" I've told you many times Sica, know that person before you start dating him. Don't always rush yourself into a relationship."Yuri started her lecture about relationship before being rudely interupted by Jessica.

"And die a like you? No thanks." Yuri glared at Jessica but was only answered by a shrug,

"At least I'm not gonna become a teenage mum" Yuri retorded. Jessica glared at Yuri and walked away.

"Argh, who does she think she is, acting like a total immature brat." Yuri pulled her hair out of fustration while her freinds looked at her with their same lopsided grin.

" Your princess ain't wating forever pal, they sell chocolate Sundae today." Sooyoung said and ushered Yuri to go coax Jessica before breaking into a laugh with an already laughing Hyoyeon right next to her.

Yuri scowled before running to the ice cream parlor for a chocolate sundae.

"I'm sorry Jessica, that was some harsh words, that I wasn't suppose to say." Yuri apologized and held out the ice cream in her hands to Jessica.

Jessica huffed not giving in so easily. "Shut up, Kwon"

Yuri smiled that's Jessica's way of saying give me that ice cream.

Yuri handed Jessica the ice cream before sitting next to her.

"Consider my words Sica, quality over quantity" Yuri said carefully trying to select her choice of words.

"I know Kwon, I will."Jessica said and laid her head on Yuri's shoulder.

 

School ended without much happening, Yuri and Jessica are now lunging comfortably on a couch in Yuri's living room, with a math book in front of them.

"Sica, just subtitiude this equation into this equation and you can get the answer, why can't you understand." Yuri is so close to pulling her hair out of fustration.

"I still don't get it, why must i substitude this equation into that equation, and not the other way round." Jessica chewed on her pen, she too was fustrated.

Suddenly, Jessica's phone buzzed to life, Jessica immediately picked it up.

"Wow, Tiffany, a whole day of disappearence and you finally decide to call now. Why weren't you in school just now?" 

"What! you went to this sale without me, you female chihuahua."

" Right now? Which club?"

" I'm coming Tiff."

"Yup, Bye"

Based on the one way conversation that Yuri manage to listen from Jessica's phone call, she has deduced that Jessica's best friend for life Tiffany has called to meet up in a club again. Yuri's face changed to one of disapproving.

Whenever Jessica and Tiffany goes to a club together, things never go well. Often times, Yuri would have to drive to the club to pick up the two girls who were drunk as hell. And the ride home was excrutiating, Yuri would have to endure the both of them singing incoherently and screaming about their exes and other annoying stuff.

Jessica ended the call and gave one of the most charming smile to Yuri, one which Yuri knew very well spelled trouble.

Yuri shook her head, trying to stand her ground, Jessica batted her eyelids. Yuri shook her head once more, no way is she going to go to the club with Jessica.

"Come on, Kwon. You never go to the club with me."

"Well, for your information, the club is listed as one of the most dangerous places for teenagers."

"Are you going or not?" Jessica huffed if Yuri does not succumb to her then she will have to do it the hard way.

" NO way sica, I have a science quiz next week, I have to revise for it." 

"Kwon Seobang, pleaseeeeee, i beg you , pleaseee" Jessica has resorted to aegyo which she knows Yuri would fall for immediately.

Yuri's facade fell, and her defense vanished.

"Whatever."

"Yayyy, love you kwon, I'll go change"

 

 

Heyy second chapter up thanks for the comments and subscribes, really warms my heart

To anyone who is reading, can I ask if you know any good yulsic stories, I've been craving for them 

so please comment if you know any.

Thanks for reading