Taming the dragon

Taming the dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was stretching on the floor of the dance practice room when he heard high pitched female voices at the door. 

His heartbeat sped up.

They had been practicing nonstop over the last days for the "Lollipop" MV. The five young men from BigBang and the four girls from 2NE1. 

 

One by one the chattering girlgoup entered the room. CL,Minzy, Bom and...

 

Where was she?

 

He stopped what he was doing and got up to his feet, wiping the light sweat with a towel from his face.  He kept looking to the door, but it slammed shut and did not open again. 

 

Where was she?

 

"She is sick. She did not feel well this morning" a quiet voice said behind him. Jiyong turned around and looked to a tiredly smiling Bom. Everybody was exhausted.

"I didn't.." he began, but stopped talking when then dark haired girl kept looking at him calmly. He sighed and combed his nervous hands trough his longish, black hair. He had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"Is she okay? How bad is it?" Jiyong asked.

He was getting restless. Remembering how pale she had looked yesterday. In the end she had only stumbled through the steps and he had to catch her by her hands to keep her from falling. She had dismissed his concern with her sweet, shy smile, telling him she was just tired. He had let it go.

Idiot. 

"She has barely slept last night and she had a high fever. She fainted this morning when..." Bom began but was interrupted by BigBangs leader.

"She WHAT?" he nearly cried out with a loud voice, causing the other people in the room to turn around and look at him. Taeyang lifted his eyebrows questioningly. 

Jiyong didn't let her finish. He turned around, grabbed his comfy grey hoodie, red beanie and his car keys.

"Yah, GD, where are you going? YAH!" their choreographer demanded to know.

Jiyong didn't reply, just opened the door and left.

"What the..." the choreographer gasped and started walking to follow him, but was held back by a He hand on his elbow. He looked back into the calm eyes of Seungri, who only shook his head. 

"Just let him go, Sunbae-nim. He will be back. Later tonight or tomorrow." the maknae said.

When the older man wanted to contradict him and free his arm from the strong grip, he was surrounded by the remaining members of BigBang and 2NE1. 

Everybody was just looking wordlessly at him, blocking his way to the door.

He sighed angrily and decided to let it go. For now.

 

After raiding the nearest pharmacy and supermarket of any available fever medicine, vitamins, fresh fruit and soup, Jiyong pulled his white Mercedes into the underground car park of 2NE1's dorm. Luckily no paparrazzi had spotted him. 

He pulled the multiple plastic bags from the car and entered the elevator, tryiing to calm himself down.

He absolutely hated the thought of her being sick. It was driving him mad. She was driving him mad. Over the last few months he could not get her out of his mind. He felt the constant need to touch her, to be near her. He got upset and insanely jealous, when any other male idol or even his own bandmembers got too close to her.

What the hell was wrong with him?

Jiyong punched in the door code, which he knew by heart as both bands had spent a lot of time together since their debuts. 

Ready to rage at her for not taking good care of herself, he stormed into the quiet appartment when he stopped dead in his tracks, the plastic bags slipping out of his hands and tumbling loudly to the floor.

 

The person lying on the floor between the bathroom and her bedroom didn't even flinch.

 

"Dara. DARA!" Jiyong cried out, ran over and fell to his knees next to her.

She was wearing red jogging pants and a white shirt, he hair styled in a messy braid. She was laying on her side, with her back to him. When he carefully turned her around, he took in a sharp, painful breath.

She was pale. Her shirt soaked through with sweat. She was shivering and she was burning up.

"Damn it, Baby Girl. What happened to you?" Jiyong choked out.

"Ji....yong?" she mumbled without opening her eyes.

"Yes. Yes! It's me, I am here." he hoarsely replied.

"It's so cold. I am so cold." she all but whimpered with a faint voice.

" Oh Baby..." he sighed. 

 

And without even thinking if it was proper or not, he lifted her up bridal style in his arms and carried her to her bedroom. It smelled of sickness and stale sweat.

" this." he grumbled. "Dara, I need to put clean sheets on your bed. And you need to change. Your clothes are all damp. Santokki, did you hear me?" 

"Hmmm.  Yeah. You are so comfortable. And warm. I am so cold...." she whispered while snuggling deeper into his neck and chest.

He only shook his head but nonetheless pressed his lips to her forehead as he took a deep breath.

 

Well, .

 

Perfect time to discover that he was madly in love with his YG labelmate Sandara Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter