le call

how to save a life

 

The next day at school was pretty rad. I met a lot of new admissions to or school, two of them were in my class. Apparently, they were interested in my friend, Kai, so they would like me to introduce Kai to them.

Wow, I could punch them in the face.

No one has ever talked to me because of well… Me. Like get to know me or something like that. Except Kibum. And that is so the reason we are best friends.

 I did get to met Kibum later in the day, he seemed fine. He’s good with the ‘moving on after a terrible reak up’ sort of things. I didn’t know much about relationships and break-ups.

 

“EilBrides, AAAAAAAAA…..” My phone screamed and my eyes flew open.

School was over and I had fallen asleep as soon as I got home. I was tired, first day of school after months of holidays makes you tired really really bad.

“Teamin, what idiocy is this. I have told you a thousand times to change that stupid ringtone. Get a better one. If you love them so much, change the tone to a better songs of theirs. Carolyn is good. Change your tone to that. I don’t care. Just change the screaming. It scares the hell out of me, my body is already burning….” I could hear noona whining yet again about my ringtone but ignoring her I picked up my phone.

“Hello? Taemin?” an unfamiliar voice spoke.

“Yes, who this be?”

“Hey, Taemin! May I know Kai’s number?”

Oh god, this was the same idiot from school who was bugging me about Kai.

“How the did you get my number?” I snapped with a clear annoyance in my voice.

“I have my sources” He laughed back.

“Well… Then ask your damn sources for Kai’s number too!”

“Now, Taemin. Don’t you think you’re being a bit rude?”

“Leave me alone, MInho”

I said and with that I cut the phone. Was I too rude? I didn’t care. All I knew was that I did not like this guy.

--------------------

A/N: omfg, subcribers and a comment? wow totally did not expect that heh. about anyway, thank you. yeah, this is short too. and ehh. sorry for the delay, i absolutely forgot about this. T_T uhhh, totally un-beta-ed. pft

anyway, i wrote a banghim one shot :DDD

lalalala~