not you

how to save a life

 

“Don’t you dare come near him again, you bastard! I hope you rot in Hell!” I screamed uncharacteristically and ended the call.

Things are not going too well with my best friend, Kim Kibum, right now.

Apparently his bastard of an ex-boyfriend was just using him to make his crush jealous… How terrible of you, Seungho! Like seriously, if you wanted to make Doong jealous you could have actually asked for “help” from Kibum instead of pretending to be in love with him.

That’s really sad since Kibum actually “fell in love” sort of a thing with you – his 12th boyfriend, I think? Stupid bastard, I can so punch you in the face right now, hell to our friendship.

“It’s okay, Taemin. I’m fine. I didn’t love him anyway so it’s okay” Kibum said interrupting my thoughts

Didn’t love him? You liar.

“Let’s go home. It’s getting late and we have school tomorrow” He continued.

We stood up from our park bench and head towards our apartment building. We lived in the same building, he on the third floor and me on the fifth.

“See you tomorrow, Tae” Kibum said walking out of the elevator.

I hmm-ed and waved goodbye.

Be fine, you. Don’t cry yourself to sleep. Take care….. I continued in my mind as the elevator closed.

 

 

-----------------

too short, isn't it? sorry :| also, tags, ships, characters will be added. well... the story is pretty twisted and long so it'll be updated in short chapters so it makes sense.. does it makes sense right now? ;s