My top re-read

Moonsun stories compilation

So... You've asked for it and here you have it; the list of fanfics I read the most. I've got to say I'm really thankful for the feedback you all always give me. Seriously, you're amazing.

Doing this list... It has broke my heart. I didn't know so many really GOOD works had been deleted from the platform... Life is bitter, isn't it? I have updated it whilst I did the list. You had to see my face when I saw Constant  (I had a lot of my hopes put into this fanfic) and The thread were deleted, I almost cried lmao.

That said, I've got to say that, with time, I stopped re-reading fanfics that were incompleted because I couldn't take it.

Usually, I tend to read the ones that make me happy or make me comfortable. Reading fanfics sometimes is a way of scaping the world and, like with a movie or a series, there are some days you just want to stick to what you know.

Writing this list, I've noticed the fanfics I like the most are the ones that don't include real personal traits from moonsun/wheesa. So there's that.

If the fanfics I'm going to tell were a disc, it would be completely ruined from all the times I've used it. So here we go:

1. Chasing Ghosts (wattpad): I really don't count how many times I've read every fanfic but I knew this had to be the first one. I've lost count of how many times I've read this story. I like how Byul's character is so soft yet so moody and how Yong's one is so strong yet so fragile. I really love the evolution both characters have and I love how it makes me angry, happy, and a lot of other emotions just by reading it.

2.Crooked: To be honest I find it hard to call this one (along with Getting by, just barely) fanfics, because they're whole books. If there's one thing I love in a story is character development and this author is really good at doing it. Specially in this one, I love how Byul grows and how Yong gets out of that sweet facade we all thought she had.

3.Gladly Captive: I know this one may surprised you but I like it because of its simplicity. I find it really funny and I like how it ends. Sometimes I wished it was longer but I thinkk that maybe that's its charm.

4. All about the talent: too cute to its own good.

5. Walking On Sunshine: so soft, so easy, so beautiful. I don't had much to add.

6. Everything and Nothing: This is THE moonsun fanfic, I'll never get tired of saying that, and I know everyone thinks it.

7. Archangel Island: I mean, this one never gets old.

8. Severed: I love this one but sometimes I hope it had more words. I think the story its so good that it falls short. I could read at least 20k more words from it and I'll not get tired.

9. Haven / Cross My Heart: It's not a secret I love this author and how they write. I always feel warm while reading these two stories, it almost feels like home for me.

10. More Than Words:  Maybe this one is not really popular but I fell in love with it when I read it for the first time and I tend to come back to it drom time to time.

11. COMFORT: In my head this one is in the sam category as Gladly Captive. Both of them are extremely funny and fresh. I can't help but reread them from time to time.

So maybe it comes as a surprise that I didn't add Getting By, Just Barely but I can't bring myself to reread it as I said in a super long comment I left in the story not so long ago. (I sometimes reread THAT scene of Midnight Madness because, well... I'm human and I'm obssesed at the raw feelings protrayed in it). 

Onve they finished their fanfics, I know fanfics from Pepe_6 and RikuAino7 are going to be in this fic, because they're great new discoveries.

I don't know if I can do this BUT I'm going to share with you the fanfics I'm sad they didn't get to have a finish. These are seriously the best of the best: anything from StrangerThanDiction/ Dreams Only Last For A Night / Passive Restraint / Third Way Of Love.