THOTTHIUS J

BLOOM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who the could possibly be calling me? I don't even like basic human interaction, what compelled whoever this is to- oh its my mama!" He grumbled before answering the phone with a small smile. 

"Hi, Jiminie baby. Why can I see your ear?" his mother's sweet voice cooed into the phone and Jimin visibly relaxed. He smiled brightly to the point where his face lit up and he started glowing. He pulled the device from his ear and saw her aged face on his screen.

"Hi Mama. How are you feeling?" he asked, and she ranted about how much her feet hurt from cooking for jimin's dad and brother and how they didn't do the dishes. Jimin giggled from time to time when she went on small rampages and her little Yankee accent slipped out. His mother was absolutely adorable and he often missed her gravely because their bond was honestly the strongest in the history of mother and child.

"Sorry to hear about that mama. I'll make sure that when I visit, I'll do the dishes every day so you can get a break." Jimin's mother snorted and he cracked a toothy grin.

"baby, I dealt with period cramps, labor contractions, menopausal hot flashes, and swollen ankles for 18 months total of two pregnancies... and I still managed to get my dishes done. Ain't nobody touching my dishes. Not even you." Jimin's face twisted into one of feigned disgust, but he wasn't surprised at her bluntness.

"waaaaah, is that Jimin hyung? Tell him I said his coont stinks!" Jihyun screamed from the other end . Jimin chuckled and flipped his hair , ", my smells like flowers! ask your buddy Dongmin if you're so concern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter