THOTTHIUS J

BLOOM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed as he stuck his bottom lip out in a small pout, a small frown gracing his soft features as he stared at his screen in disappointment.

"what's wrong Jiminie?" a baritone voice asked, snapping him out of his mini-epiphany. Jimin shook his head and blinked away his tears of frustration; sighing heavily and flopping back on his bed.  A sudden rage took over him and he then started screaming, thrashing, and kicking his legs around like a brat.

"ALL I ING WANTED WAS AN A!!! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ING PASS?!" He screamed out, startling his friend in the midst of his tantrum. He continued his actions for almost forty- five seconds before he heard a couple of footsteps followed with a "what happened?" but this voice was unfamiliar to him, so he immediately stopped mid-tantrum and looked at the door, where his three friends, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were standing with two strangers.

"you okay Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked. Usually; being the disrespectful child he was, he would have dropped the honorific, but he was really concerned. Said male shrugged and flopped back on his bed, lifting his right arm to cover his eyes."you ever felt like super defeated to the point where you wanted to fake your death and go live on some private island where you're bound to die from a hurricane at but you're sick of it all so you live on it anyway?"

"yes." the man who stopped jimin's tantrum said. he shrugged as everyone looked at him quizzica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter