seoul

aieru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"if love and hate are the same words, i love you seoul.

if love and hate are the same words, i hate you seoul."

1304 words

 

a.yj ㅡ 

 

if love and hate are the same words  i love you seoul  

yes. i love you seoul. it was the greatest decision i had ever made, moving to seoul from daejeon. although it's a big step of my live, but i am one step closer to my dream. my dream of being an artist. 

 

i thought moving to seoul was going to be one of the iconic moment but then again, i was accepted as a trainee in starship entertainment. i didn't expect that to happen but thank god it did. i realized, i must actually wake and start to be more serious and practice more so i can get acknowledged. as i was practicing, the manager of the entertainment gathered us all and told us that a new trainee is going to join us. she is very pretty, her body looks amazing with those long slender legs, i think she's older than me. 

 

"hello, my name is jang wonyoung!" she said, smiling. it was the most beautiful smile i ever seen in my life. woah. 

 

as time goes by, i learnt that she is a year younger than me. we both bonded really well maybe because we didn't feel any . we really have a lot of things in common, especially our height. we were known as the giant babies in the company. 

 

one day, our starship manager approached us and asked whether or not we wanted to apply for a survival show called produce48. knowing that is one way closer to debut, we accepted it and decided to apply with another trainee from our company, cho kahyeon. i researched about the survival show we are going to be featured on, apparently most of the akb48 members are also joining. 

 

"oh my god, sakura is going to participate?!" i shouted, i can't believe i am participating in a show where there is a chance of me debuting with my favorite japanese idol. 

 

"who?" kahyeon asked as i gave her my offended face at her so she looked at wonyoung. 

 

"miyawaki sakura, hkt48 ace, basically yujin unnie's idol or whatever." wonyoung replied, unamused. 

 

"are you jealous of sakura? you are aren't you? you are too obvious." kahyeon whispered to wonyoung. 

 

"w-what are you saying! you and your delusional mind unnie." she whispered back. 

 

"whatever floats your boat, you're obvious." 

 

"hey what are you guys whispering about, kindly share" i pout. 

 

"just a secret between us two." kahyeon replied and wonyoung giggled. 

 

"fine."

 

if love and hate are the same words, i hate you seoul 

we started filming produce48 which is of course in seoul. The three of us promised to make it to the debut line together. Everything went smoothly until the second elimination happened. kahyeon was eliminated whereas both wonyoung and i were in the top12. we were sad that we can't keep the promise, kahyeon deserve to debut, but maybe not to the people who voted. 

 

from then, our bond are closer than ever. we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter